Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: LadyD

I am bored of Neil’s post BB interviews. Was not interested in BB & discussion about it. He sounds like a gossiping person & not like a professional actor. I am not interested in his personal life & tired of PDA of love for his wife. I am waiting for him to be in a showWeb series where he will act & will be seen minus his significant other stuck to him all the time. 

He's hurt because of backstabbing & disrespect and not trying to mince the words, so unlike him but he'll come around. 

I wish to see him in fiction soon. 

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

BB was a controversial stuff so definitely after exit we won't be getting some work related content but personal views only......

I myself don't like it and want him in a show or series.....

Haalim thumbnail

Almost everyone from BB is saying the same thing about him ❤

LadyD thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Almost everyone from BB is saying the same thing about him ❤

That’s why even Ayesha always says good things about Neil Sir even though she avoids mentioning Aishwarya. . 

Haalim thumbnail

That’s why even Ayesha always says good things about Neil Sir even though she avoids mentioning Aishwarya. . 

Apart from saying how supportive he has been in the beginning towards her I really liked when she said that he would ask for permission before performing a scene. 

LadyD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Apart from saying how supportive he has been in the beginning towards her I really liked when she said that he would ask for permission before performing a scene. 

I always felt that the problem was between Aishwarya & Ayesha & not between Neil & Ayesha but Neil being a gentleman & good husband stayed away showing support to his wife. 

Haalim thumbnail

I always felt that the problem was between Aishwarya & Ayesha & not between Neil & Ayesha but Neil being a gentleman & good husband stayed away showing support to his wife. 

I never believed it before BB. But it looks like that only. He doesn't hesitate before sacrificing anything for her be it his reputation or even career. I've heard of women doing this for their husbands but he seems to be one of a kind. He won my respect for life.