WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Priya this season is a lot more fun loving and naughty . I am really liking this side of Priya. During their engagement and then in office when Krithi questioned Ram about his closeness to Priya , her reaction was too good. She was actually enjoying Kruthi cornering Ram. Here in this season we are seeing a relationship starting purely on friendship which is good. Last time it was pure admiration than friendship. I would love to see them as best friends and having great respect for each other before they fall in love . And also hope that they keep it light and funny and not too much of negativity.

What do you all think please let me know.

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Priya this season is a lot more fun loving and naughty . I am really liking this side of Priya. During their engagement and then in office when Krithi questioned Ram about his closeness to Priya , her reaction was too good. She was actually enjoying Kruthi cornering Ram. Here in this season we are seeing a relationship starting purely on friendship which is good. Last time it was pure admiration than friendship. I would love to see them as best friends and having great respect for each other before they fall in love . And also hope that they keep it light and funny and not too much of negativity.

Welcome back!! Come back to the main forum to join fun discussions.

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I also really like that Priya is so easy here, she just communicates with Ram, jokes, allows him and herself to speak, both are very comfortable in this. No one is embarrassed, except for moments of a different level of intimacy, which at first is embarrassing for any person.

They say everything to each other and don’t wait, don’t understand what, they just live. On this basis, the relationship will be very strong. Therefore, I am not at all surprised that Ram has already promised to protect Priya and protect her on mehendi when an awkward situation arises. He found a person with whom it is even easier for him than with his mother, and all his behavior and promises are no longer connected with the situation of this very mother. He doesn't know but he does it for himself and Priya

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Priya in this season is not emotionally damaged, she has a healthy  family to support her and stand for her. The difference in upbringing is the key reason for the difference in personality!

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah..I loved  that khadoos Priya ...even I am liking this absolute badmas playful Priya too. Also Ram seems to bring out a playful side of  Priya that's barely seen even with her parents and sister . Though she doesn't realize  , but she somehow enjoys Ram's company ...and his continuous blabbering and his harmless taunt😀

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As I've said elsewhere, I will always love og (balh2) Priya best, for the gravitas in her character, because she was a character I'd never seen on itv before, and because Disha surprised me so much playing the character so seamlessly. I didn't think this season's Priya would appeal to me much, so I'm surprised again that I mostly like Priya and there's no hangover from s2.

I like the character, and I enjoy her, especially when she's sending Ram up, since there are too many people treating Ram as Mr. Wonderful.

Also hoping that it stays light and fun, but I'm anticipating melodrama. Maiyya, you know!

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Both Priya and Disha captivated me from the first minute I saw them. It's been going on for over a year and I'm absolutely delighted. Disha is so talented and professional that her Priya, be it khadoos or the current version of "cute joking wife") is absolutely organic and natural, you believe her right away and you understand her every motive, even when she is wrong, stupid or frankly messing up, she remains alive sincere person always, for this you can give and let go of anything

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It’s actually true not just for Priya but also for Ram. Both of them are shown to be actually normal people— Ram is a people-pleaser, sure! But not unlike the annoying Nandu-Vedu ka pleaser and Submissive of season 2. Priya too is grumpy but not khadoos and over-ridden by typical ITV emotions unlike last season… Both of them have pretty normal families, loving parents and nice siblings( not counting that shreya babe) and friends. So it’s pretty wholesome and absolutely joyous to see these good developments this time around.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: luvumjht

Priya in this season is not emotionally damaged, she has a healthy  family to support her and stand for her. The difference in upbringing is the key reason for the difference in personality!

I wish I could say the same for Ram, he feels like the same person even though he's had a different upbringing and is surrounded by different people.

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He seems even more immature! But the good aspect is when Priya explains something to him, he has an open mind to accept it!