Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: luvumjht

He seems even more immature! But the good aspect is when Priya explains something to him, he has an open mind to accept it!

I was definitely side-eyeing him when he commented on her weight in like, episode 2 or 3. Season 2 Ram would never! It was so out of pocket.

What-was-the-reason GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And look, I don't want to sound mean, but I've been holding back since Season 2, it's time. Okay so, respectfully, Nakuul's "nervous" acting where he starts stumbling over his words and can't stop like, literally vibrating, is one of my least favourite things about his acting. SRK does the same thing when he's trying to be funny, it feels so over the top, like something I would have seen in an elementary school drama class. And I feel like that part of his acting has a stronger presence this season than it did in Season 2, which I never would've thought was possible, but it gets a visceral reaction from me every time. 

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I guess the fatty jokes on Priya are mainly to cover her pregnancy.. I agree about the nervous acting bit. It is bit ott. Personally I feel Disha is a very strong actress and is under appreciated for her efforts.

But seeing balh2 post leap, I think I will never crib about Nasha. 

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I was definitely side-eyeing him when he commented on her weight in like, episode 2 or 3. Season 2 Ram would never! It was so out of pocket.

What-was-the-reason GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And look, I don't want to sound mean, but I've been holding back since Season 2, it's time. Okay so, respectfully, Nakuul's "nervous" acting where he starts stumbling over his words and can't stop like, literally vibrating, is one of my least favourite things about his acting. SRK does the same thing when he's trying to be funny, it feels so over the top, like something I would have seen in an elementary school drama class. And I feel like that part of his acting has a stronger presence this season than it did in Season 2, which I never would've thought was possible, but it gets a visceral reaction from me every time. 

Bold..lol...Finally someone said this...and I so do agree

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess the fatty jokes on Priya are mainly to cover her pregnancy.. I agree about the nervous acting bit. It is bit ott. Personally I feel Disha is a very strong actress and is under appreciated for her efforts.

I think so, too. It's like addressing the elephant in the room and deflecting the often noticeable baby bump.

Yeah, Ram's fumbling and stuttering can get irritating.

The gen leap leads shouldn't even be compared to NM and DP. That was a tragedy.🙈

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensive

Bold..lol...Finally someone said this...and I so do agree

It's annoying right?! 

foreverlazy thumbnail

Good lord, she wasn't even showing in those first few episodes. Idk, I thought it was unnecessary. 

Pooja Banerjee was the only person from that entire cast that actually showed up to do her job properly. Everyone else seemed like they checked out, even Niti who was the lead post-leap.

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

As I've said elsewhere, I will always love og (balh2) Priya best, for the gravitas in her character, because she was a character I'd never seen on itv before, and because Disha surprised me so much playing the character so seamlessly. I didn't think this season's Priya would appeal to me much, so I'm surprised again that I mostly like Priya and there's no hangover from s2.

I like the character, and I enjoy her, especially when she's sending Ram up, since there are too many people treating Ram as Mr. Wonderful.

Also hoping that it stays light and fun, but I'm anticipating melodrama. Maiyya, you know!

You are right , negativity is slowly starting. Initially it was only Priya's ex , now Ram's GF and her friend who happens to be his cousin has also joined the gang😆. And soon we will get to see his relatives and their kids , Priya's pa all joining to the dark side of the story. I have never understood why we need to have so much of negativity in every episode. ðŸ˜†

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

It’s actually true not just for Priya but also for Ram. Both of them are shown to be actually normal people— Ram is a people-pleaser, sure! But not unlike the annoying Nandu-Vedu ka pleaser and Submissive of season 2. Priya too is grumpy but not khadoos and over-ridden by typical ITV emotions unlike last season… Both of them have pretty normal families, loving parents and nice siblings( not counting that shreya babe) and friends. So it’s pretty wholesome and absolutely joyous to see these good developments this time around.

Character graph always starts on a high note but somehow after a period of time they start meddling with the core characters of Priya and Ram . Thats when people get lost . Now in this case a business man of his caliber will be very smart to maintain his image. Him going for a bachelor party and find himself in such situation is very unusual. And Ram is a mama's boy and he knows his mom wont like all this. There were many ways to create challenges but this seems so unreal and not Ram.

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

You are right , negativity is slowly starting. Initially it was only Priya's ex , now Ram's GF and her friend who happens to be his cousin has also joined the gang😆. And soon we will get to see his relatives and their kids , Priya's pa all joining to the dark side of the story. I have never understood why we need to have so much of negativity in every episode. ðŸ˜†

After being happy to hear about s3, I reminded myself daily whose show it was and why expectations should be zero.

How stupid of maiyya. She wanted redemption for the gen leap debacle, so she brought back NM, DP, and then decided that was enough, so same old same-old.

NM and DP need their heads examined to return for this. I can understand the timing suited Disha, but I don't know what kind of narration EK does that actors rush to do her crap shows.

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

After being happy to hear about s3, I reminded myself daily whose show it was and why expectations should be zero.

How stupid of maiyya. She wanted redemption for the gen leap debacle, so she brought back NM, DP, and then decided that was enough, so same old same-old.

NM and DP need their heads examined to return for this. I can understand the timing suited Disha, but I don't know what kind of narration EK does that actors rush to do her crap shows.

From what I think, the idea and narration given to nm dp and ek herself is really different from what is brought on screen. Because it is the creatives and writers who narrate the type of story, which, just like the promos, is really good at first glance, but when you go inside, it turns nasty. I say this because I remember ekta's post on insta when she bid nakuul disha farewell in s2...there what she had written about ram priya and what she had said about ram priya in the beginning, were the things which were very different from what ram priya were shown to be in the serial towards the end...so sometimes I feel even ek has a very wrong idea about the characters as per what is given to her by creatives ðŸ¤£