Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

The one where she turned into a dude. I think it was Katelaal and Sons or something. ðŸ¤£ But even that show bored me. I quit pretty quickly. 

Lol same. ðŸ˜† I actually saw that few epi for Megha but too boring and stupid. ðŸ¤ª

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with Pooja and Falaq that if Abhishek and Manisha were so OK to adjust, they should have cleaned the mess he makes too and not laugh at it and walk away. Abhishek looked he is friendly with Puneet but never cleaned what mess his friend made. It's wrong that one makes a mess and you don't clean it but say we can adjust. Those cleaning that mess obviously won't like cleaning others' sh*t and adjust with that. They should have just not cleaned all the mess Puneet made but Abhishek wouldn't like it as he can't bear water on the seat too.🤔

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I agree with Pooja and Falaq that if Abhishek and Manisha were so OK to adjust, they should have cleaned the mess he makes too and not laugh at it and walk away. Abhishek looked he is friendly with Puneet but never cleaned what mess his friend made. It's wrong that one makes a mess and you don't clean it but say we can adjust. Those cleaning that mess obviously won't like cleaning others' sh*t and adjust with that. They should have just not cleaned all the mess Puneet made but Abhishek wouldn't like it as he can't bear water on the seat too.🤔

but point remains the same, there isnt any proof he did it nor he accepted it.

Innocent until proven guilty ðŸ˜Š

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SidHearts

Pooja and gang did not wanted to adjust with Puneet, they demanded to get him out after potty incident. BB called out house votes and most votes were against him not to stay. Only Abhishek, Manisha and Aaliya were ok to adjust, rest said no so Puneet had to leave house……….but he may come back imo

abhi she’s was main one supporting Puneet 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SidHearts

but point remains the same, there isnt any proof he did it nor he accepted it.

Innocent until proven guilty ðŸ˜Š

But Aliya Siddiqui  had seen Puneet exit from that bathroom & nobody had used that washroom after him. So he was the last person to have used it. Obviously if the seat was soiled he wouldn't have used it either... instead he would have created yet another rukus questioning everyone on who did it.