SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Pooja and gang did not wanted to adjust with Puneet, they demanded to get him out after potty incident. BB called out house votes and most votes were against him not to stay. Only Abhishek, Manisha and Aaliya were ok to adjust, rest said no so Puneet had to leave house……….but he may come back imo

Edited by SidHearts - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Lockupp3/status/1670198336559923200?t=Y-C1RfQCO45-42A6DpHBgg&s=19

Cringe Chaapris like Puneet is what happens when Everyone gets internet. Jio has been game changing since 2016 in providing internet and making everything better but there is a bad side to it also. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://twitter.com/Lockupp3/status/1670198336559923200?t=Y-C1RfQCO45-42A6DpHBgg&s=19

Cringe Chaapris like Puneet is what happens when Everyone gets internet. Jio has been game changing since 2016 in providing internet and making everything better but there is a bad side to it also. 

I think Puneet would have been fine if he kept changing his style. But all he did was say his same kothe wale ladkiyan dialogue, kept acting butt hurt that he fell from rank 2 to 10 on repeat forever and spoke at such a high speed (on repeat too) that it made everything he said so useless and pointless. That shit got old 2 seconds in. 🤣

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

I think Puneet would have been fine if he kept changing his style. But all he did was say his same kothe wale ladkiyan dialogue, kept acting butt hurt that he fell from rank 2 to 10 on repeat forever and spoke at such a high speed (on repeat too) that it made everything he said so useless and pointless. That shit got old 2 seconds in. 🤣

Hello Brother. 🤗

You watching BB ? 😲

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Hello Brother. 🤗

You watching BB ? 😲

Suppp my brotherrrrrrr. 🤗

Yepppp. I’m here for Jiya Shankar this season. 🤣

I hope thodi toh akal inme hogi. If she turns out like Riddhima, I swear I’ll be done with TV stars. 

But lol I saw her  with Falaq and Pooja and I immediately wanted to puke. I can’t stand those two. 

My goal is for her to be a vamp. 🤣  Entertain me by pissing everyone off. And for the love of god, stay away from Habibi guy.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

I hope thodi toh akal inme hogi. If she turns out like Riddhima, I swear I’ll be done with TV stars. 

But lol I saw her  with Falaq and Pooja and I immediately wanted to puke. I can’t stand those two. 

My goal is for her to be a vamp. 🤣  Entertain me by pissing everyone off. And for the love of god, stay away from Habibi guy.

Oh . Niiice.  Which show you watched?

At the moment she is silent. But i feel she will do well with Abhishek aka Fukra.

Agree. Habibi is flirting with 3/4 at the time. 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

You are expecting too much from this Jiya girl 😆 She seems dumb, lost and confused. But she might become a vamp later. Agree about Pooja and Falak, both are so unlikeable. 

Edited by infinity101 - 11 months ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail

Oh . Niiice.  Which show you watched?

At the moment she is silent. But i feel she will do well with Abhishek aka Fukra.

Agree. Habibi is flirting with 3/4 at the time. 😆

The one where she turned into a dude. I think it was Katelaal and Sons or something. 🤣 But even that show bored me. I quit pretty quickly. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

You are expecting too much from this Jiya girl 😆 She seems dumb, lost and confused. But she might become a vamp later. Agree about Pooja and Falak, both are so unlikeable. 

Lmaoooo even I know that. My track record for OTT is 0/1. I watched last season for Riddhima Pandit and walked away absolutely disgusted with her personality and how much of a bore she is. 

Jiya is the same. She’s a bore - even her intro was lame. But kya karein. It’s hard to handle crushes 🤣

And she keeps hanging out with Avinash who’s such a moron. I want to pluck my eyelashes whenever he comes on screen. Like bro was all like “if someone breaks the rules in front of me, I have to say something.” Tu judge hai? Tujhe Bigg Boss ne responsibility diya? Naaa. Toh bhet idiot kahi ke. 

I don’t care what she does as long as she kicks Pooja and Falaq to the ground. 

Pooja was hella irritating. She didn’t like Fukra telling Cyrus to keep his toilet dry. Bruh. It’s a wet toilet seat. That’s slightly less disgusting than shitting in it, but it’s still high tier. What kinda standards is that? Ugh. They should have sent Sunny instead. She’s got a better, brighter personality than Pooja. 

Falaq reminded me of the woman yelling at cat meme lmao. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lmaoooo even I know that. My track record for OTT is 0/1. I watched last season for Riddhima Pandit and walked away absolutely disgusted with her personality and how much of a bore she is. 

Jiya is the same. She’s a bore - even her intro was lame. But kya karein. It’s hard to handle crushes 🤣

And she keeps hanging out with Avinash who’s such a moron. I want to pluck my eyelashes whenever he comes on screen. Like bro was all like “if someone breaks the rules in front of me, I have to say something.” Tu judge hai? Tujhe Bigg Boss ne responsibility diya? Naaa. Toh bhet idiot kahi ke. 

I don’t care what she does as long as she kicks Pooja and Falaq to the ground. 

Pooja was hella irritating. She didn’t like Fukra telling Cyrus to keep his toilet dry. Bruh. It’s a wet toilet seat. That’s slightly less disgusting than shitting in it, but it’s still high tier. What kinda standards is that? Ugh. They should have sent Sunny instead. She’s got a better, brighter personality than Pooja. 

Falaq reminded me of the woman yelling at cat meme lmao. 

Agree agree and agree. Tbh most of the tv celebs are annoying the f*ck outta me. Puneet was unhinged and nobody should tolerate such crass behaviour but Pooja’s elitism put me off big time. I didn’t like her bossy nature and how she shouted at Abhishek. So far he seems likeable, Manisha is also nice. Falak is another annoying woman and Jia seems like she has a chamcha personality, isse na ho paega. The less said about Avinash the better, what a moron, no wonder the girls don’t stick around for long! Ah yes I had hopes from Riddhima since I found her likeable during the first few days but that woman turned out to be a lunatic, Prateik pushed some of her buttons and she completely lost it, super irritating she was.