Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I like abhirmanyu scenes akshu ka i sometimes watch on social media until they confirm final ship i cannot enjoy them πŸ˜‚

I only liked Akshu in yesterday’s episode dancing with Abhi and Golu this was the old Akshu I liked😁❀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This guy would be pissed to see AB in Kasauli living as a guest πŸ€£πŸ€£

true πŸ˜† akshu akshu akshu. Tujhe koi aur ladki nahi mili πŸ˜‚

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This guy would be pissed to see AB in Kasauli living as a guest πŸ€£πŸ€£

He would give the same lengthy  πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I only liked Akshu in yesterday’s episode dancing with Abhi and Golu this was the old Akshu I liked😁❀️

yeah πŸ˜† but i am not sure i feel tomorrow they will turn the narrative and epi will be positive for abhira. She may act like old akshu ask abhi why he left her and all πŸ˜‚ 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

He would give the same lengthy bhashan Abhinav fans give to Abhimanyu Fans πŸ₯΄πŸ˜‚

he will even give bhasan to abhinav and warn himπŸ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

I voted for abhimanyu. Abhinav is a good guy but I'd rather watch the paint dry than him. He is one note and doesn't evoke any emotion at all.

being sunshine doesn't mean one has to have no other shade. I like raghav in this aspect he was the saviour of sia but he has his own journey and arc which I don't see in nav.

i just saw one epi of that today πŸ˜‚ i like freshness in the story. I love post leap story as it's fresh and there will be a curiosity how leads will meet and all. But onlys show where i am hating leao is yrkkh now πŸ˜‚

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

yeah πŸ˜† but i am not sure i feel tomorrow they will turn the narrative and epi will be positive for abhira. She may act like old akshu ask abhi why he left her and all πŸ˜‚ 

Lets hope for the best maybe that old monk will do Some magic and she might say some good things.If Nav overhears its cherry on top.Atleast we can hope 😁

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

he will even give bhasan to abhinav and warn himπŸ˜‚

he would β€œtum itna bhi acha math bano acha aadmi zindagi mein aage badho Akshu ke peeche math bhago” 😁

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i just saw one epi of that today πŸ˜‚ i like freshness in the story. I love post leap story as it's fresh and there will be a curiosity how leads will meet and all. But onlys show where i am hating leao is yrkkh now πŸ˜‚

Raghav-Sia are the cutest β˜ΊοΈ best pairing of HC, their progress and character progression is worth a dekko

but beware unse Dil mat laga baithna you will get heart broken because the makers got obsessed with Virat and killed raghav and later sia also got killed.

Their aim to create the show was to create awareness against domestic abuse but they got so obsessed with the abuser that the victim eventually dies 

Edited by Bloody-Mary - 11 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lets hope for the best maybe that old monk will do Some magic and she might say some good things.If Nav overhears its cherry on top.Atleast we can hope 😁

I feel epi may go towards abhira reunion only. As makers are not sure what can pull audience. They can show abhinav falling from cliff but did not die and akshu marries abhi and abhinav comes back such kind of stories  and if trp drops they can show akshu missing abhinav and all πŸ˜‚

Or they can show abhi dying while saving akshu. Or abhinav and akshu realizing abhi was never like how she potrayed him and which will make her guilty she will confess to abhinav  and she decides to punish herself and leave abhinav and take abhir with her and abhi turns out to be alive somewhere. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago