Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

IMG_7295.jpeg
Being acha doesnt mean a character can get viewers to watch him when he is the main focus.Audience will sometimes prefer a complex character with flaws since its an entertainment tv show. Sujal Garewal of Kahiin Toh Hoga was a rage and big hit back then and he was flawed but good hearted. ❀️

Piyush Raheja who married the Female Lead Kashish was well Acha. 😌

My bua loves him πŸ€£ she had a poster of Sujal in her room.

I haven't seen the show but from a few clips I have seen, I know the man burnt the bed where his girlfriend and his cousin consummated their wedding

I want Abhimanyu Birla to do this but he is busy being unpaid servant of Sharmas 

https://youtu.be/OYSORVJQs4c

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I actually thought it had something to do with the Ouija board

Funny story, We were playing games and went online to look for this board and the pin moved. Suddenly a cat started screeching outside my window and I was so scared πŸ€£I couldn't sleep for weeks with lights off 

So did Abhinav play with Oiuja board and get possessed with a acha admi’s aatma? Is that why he is too good to be true and angelic πŸ₯Ή

firewings_diya thumbnail

I actually thought it had something to do with the Ouija board

Funny story, We were playing games and went online to look for this board and the pin moved. Suddenly a cat started screeching outside my window and I was so scared πŸ€£I couldn't sleep for weeks with lights off 

may be the cat wanted ouijaa πŸ˜‚

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i even bored and skip their scenes πŸ˜† which husband on earth asks wifes ex to stay in the same house πŸ˜† ignores wife's interaction with her ex. πŸ˜‚ 

Truly only accha aadmi can do that πŸ˜‚ 

I download the episode and watch scenes with Abhimanyu on screen

firewings_diya thumbnail

IMG_7295.jpeg
Being acha doesnt mean a character can get viewers to watch him when he is the main focus.Audience will sometimes prefer a complex character with flaws since its an entertainment tv show. Sujal Garewal of Kahiin Toh Hoga was a rage and big hit back then and he was flawed but good hearted like Abhimanyu. ❀️

Piyush Raheja who married the Female Lead Kashish was well Acha. 😌

I vaguely remember the story but still remember i guess it used to air at 11:00 clock in the night if i am not wrong. 

10 : kahani

10:30  kyunki 

11: kahin Toh hoga πŸ˜‚

I liked rajeev khandelwal watched lrl for him and left that post he left πŸ₯² good old days will never return. These crap shows and writers ruined the essense of the golden days πŸ₯² i guess this lrl was competitor of yrkkh and i preferred this over yrkkh πŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/RVuf5IBNT8E

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

So did Abhinav play with Oiuja board and get possessed with a acha admi’s aatma? Is that why he is too good to be true and angelic πŸ₯Ή

Every character is good in the show, they don't have a villain πŸ˜† what exactly do they mean by Acha Admi? 

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

My bua loves him πŸ€£ she had a poster of Sujal in her room.

I haven't seen the show but from a few clips I have seen, I know the man burnt the bed where his girlfriend and his cousin consummated their wedding

I want Abhimanyu Birla to do this but he is busy being unpaid servant of Sharmas 

https://youtu.be/OYSORVJQs4c

It was amazing from teens to all aged audience were crazy for him.he burnt their bed and made sure Kashish’s life was hell once she married Acha Piyush.They even shared the same house.His revenge mode was always on.But he fiercely loved and hated just like Abhimanyu. Sujal always wore black since she left him thats a difference. He was a mood. He was amazing I want Abhimanyu to become more like him. I want to see how these people who call him terrible will react then. 😁❀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

I download the episode and watch scenes with Abhimanyu on screen

i download. Turn of my internet to avoid ads while i am skipping and ff and my episode will cook within 2 minutes. πŸ˜‚

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I vaguely remember the story but still remember i guess it used to air at 11:00 clock in the night if i am not wrong. 

10 : kahani

10:30  kyunki 

11: kahin Toh hoga πŸ˜‚

I liked rajeev khandelwal watched lrl for him and left that post he left πŸ₯² good old days will never return. These crap shows and writers ruined the essense of the golden days πŸ₯²

https://youtu.be/RVuf5IBNT8E

I did the same I quit when he left The Actor Rajeev is amazing and the character Sujal is Iconic. Harshad Chopda is yet another iconic actor from those days and deserves complex characters like these too.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I did the same I quit when he left The Actor Rajeev is amazing and the character Sujal is Iconic. Harshad Chopda is yet another iconic actor from those days and deserves complex characters like these too.

The show gave chance for arjun and hc πŸ˜„