Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Posted: 12 months ago

Wah Shiri...great segment...now that's a twist in the tale we get at 11th episode. A & S are twins!! 

Loved how you made Samarth becoming more confident about himself by taking a step forward towards getting Veronica. 

BTW Veronica told that her family broke apart for this decision of his grandfather!! You can explore this part in your next segments.

P.S. I was dying to get my regular dose of this series and then you posted one. I guess you were celebrating Rathayatra right?

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 12 months ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

And they're twins!! Sixer!! This puts Virat Kohli to shame! 😆 (I'm assuming they're fraternal and not identical twins 😆)

Yes. Fraternals. Like Prachi and Rhea from Kumkum Bhagya, Rajveer and Shaurya from Kundali Bhagya. 

Bachpan mein bichde, koi pehchaan naa paaye 🤣

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 12 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Wah Shiri...great segment...now that's a twist in the tale we get at 11th episode. A & S are twins!! 

Loved how you made Samarth becoming more confident about himself by taking a step forward towards getting Veronica. 

BTW Veronica told that her family broke apart for this decision of his grandfather!! You can explore this part in your next segments.

P.S. I was dying to get my regular dose of this series and then you posted one. I guess you were celebrating Rathayatra right?

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Glad you liked the segment 🤗

Yes. Isilye delay. Rathayatra comes with so much positive vibes! 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Narrative Ninjas

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Yes. Fraternals. Like Prachi and Rhea from Kumkum Bhagya, Rajveer and Shaurya from Kundali Bhagya. 

Bachpan mein bichde, koi pehchaan naa paaye 🤣

Btw ye bhi confirm kar dena Bee if Abhinav (if that is indeed Abhay's grandfather's name) is his daada or naana. Because I remember reading Abhinav naanu in your update. But that's what Samarth refers to him as so he could still be Abhay's daadu! 😆

I was gonna sign up for the next available segment but so glad I didn't. 😆Ab I'll wait and see how the rest of you retcon Shiri's sixer! 😆

Edited by LizzieBennet - 12 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

“I’ll have to seduce you.” Samarth finished in his husky voice.

That Abhay and him are twin brothers, separated at birth?”

what is happenning?😆😂😂😂

Wd be like "main kya karu, marr jaau?"🤣

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

While I was re-reading the segments, I found this small piece of information in Segment 1.

Veronica would have liked to move further away, but she found herself with her back blocked by the wall, she could not go anywhere. It was such a familiar situation.

To the next segment-claimers, please throw light on this familiar situation which was experienced by Veronica in the past.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Bee222

Tell me about it 🤣

Normally I don't take up a chain fic unless I know exactly which part I'm entering, but iss wale fic mein pehle se booking nahi karenge to chance hi nahi milne wala! 😭😭

Same here. But you people are pros and extremely talented writers to be honest. If this plot is not that much addicted na, I won't dare to give a line for writing, since I want to contribute something too even if its a very little. But kudos to the great storyline by Parm and the talented writers like you all, the excitement retains till now and I tried to make myself capable enough to write one segment in a few hours. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I want to write that scenario! The person before me better not drop another sad bomb 😆

Then avoid taking segments after me, i love making them cry😈

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

*tw: infidelity*

Segment #12

Samarth woke up with a start. The same dream again. He knew his attraction to Veronica was beyond his comprehension, but he hated that his mind thought it was ok to manipulate Veronica in any way, even though it was subconsciously. But one thing was clear, he had to see her, even if it was one last time, to give her, and himself, some closure.

_______

Abhay threw his head into the pillow, and the woman next to him groaned in her sleep. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. 

"Good morning."

"Good morning." He kissed her forehead. It was something he did with Veronica, it was a small pretense he maintained with her for about a year to convince her that he loved her, even though he was out of love.

"Coffee?" Jiya asked him as she got out of bed, and he nodded. 

He looked at her, the woman he was in love with. He wished his family understood her, but they could never get over Veronica and her perfections. For them, she was the perfect trophy wife, and they expected him to keep up with the pretenses.

They expected him to hide his relationship with Jiya  from everyone. But he was done- he was sick of the lying, the cheating, the fake kisses. He couldn’t even make love to his wife. How did they expect him to stay with her? So when she sent the divorce papers, he was more than happy to sign them.

Even after the divorce all they cared about was their respectability and reputation and were in damage control mode. They tried to make it look as if it was all amicable and the divorce happened due to irreconcilable differences.

But Abhay knew better. It was ironic in a way, he divorced his wife to get away from pretending. But he still had to pretend. For the sake of his family’s phony reputation.

Jiya was everything he had wanted in a partner, but most importantly, she wasn't needy, like Veronica, whose world used to start and end with him. She had been getting annoying which had pushed him into putting in late nights at work, and when he met Jiya at her product launch party, and they hit it off, he knew it, he couldn't pretend with Veronica anymore.

"I should get going, my flight's in half an hour. Some newbie at the office has their presentation today." Jiya said, breaking his reverie as she spoke to herself. He nodded. 

______

Veronica came back home, dejected. The previous day's events affected her presentation. Her boss had been kind enough to give her some more days to prepare better. Sighing, she threw herself on the sofa when the doorbell rang. She opened the door, hoping to see the delivery man with her food, but it was Samarth. 

"We need to talk."

"No, we don't!" She closed the door, but he held it. 

"Please." He whispered, and she looked at him. Her heart was beating fast. It used to happen a lot with Samarth around during the last six months. His brown eyes looked into her hazel ones, pleading. She let him walk into the house. 

There were times when just seeing him would make her feel at peace, in these six months, he had been the only one, apart from Saikat, whose presence brought some semblance of peace because he was the only one who knew what she had done, but had not judged her, not hated her, instead had held her when she would fall apart. 

"What?" She snapped at him, and he looked at her. 

"Would you have believed me?"

"Is this your defense for lying to me?"

"No, I just want to know, would you have believed me?" Veronica looked at him, confused if she should be honest. 

"At first, no. But after I got to know, yes." Samarth nodded. 

"Because I trust...trusted you the most. I trusted you with my darkest, broken pieces, and you didn't mind them, but now I wonder if I can trust you again."

"I am sorry. I thought you wouldn't believe me, and I was glad when you found out the truth, the whole of it." He said, looking at his hands. 

"Is it true? Do you..." She stepped a little closer to him. and he nodded.

"From the day we met in the first year," he answered.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 12 months ago