Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Many lead actresses of todays started as 7 pm leads.. Hiba Bukhari , Kinza Hashmi , Komal Meer ...

Rabia Butt is good actress, but I don't find her lead material, coz most dramas are written for younger girls, and she looks mature.

Faiza Gilani is a good supporting actress. I first noticed her in A Plus' Lamhey, then in Deewangi. She is versatile. ⭐️

Hmmm but 1 thing I didn't liked about Faiza that in her Instagram post she posted a picture with different actor who played ali and we all know that Hamza Sohail has played ali in shameem and she hided him in her Instagram like who do this

And about Rabia I've saw the reels of jeevan nagar she was paired with Hamza's father this is the first time I'm seeing this 🤣 no offense to the casting but jeevan nagar Kam aur shameem 2.0 zyada lg rha hai (no Offense To Jeevan Nagar)

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Hmmm but 1 thing I didn't liked about Faiza that in her Instagram post she posted a picture with different actor who played ali and we all know that Hamza Sohail has played ali in shameem and she hided him in her Instagram like who do this

And about Rabia I've saw the reels of jeevan nagar she was paired with Hamza's father this is the first time I'm seeing this 🤣 no offense to the casting but jeevan nagar Kam aur shameem 2.0 zyada lg rha hai (no Offense To Jeevan Nagar)

I didn't watch Shameem. Do you mean the web show which starred : Saba Qamar and Noman Ijaz. There too there was a big jab between leads .

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I didn't watch Shameem. Do you mean the web show which starred : Saba Qamar and Noman Ijaz. There too there was a big jab between leads .

Yes I'm talking about the one with saba and Nauman 

mala06 thumbnail

Is anyone watching this show. I am enjoying it. Its a good guilty pleasure. I would rather watch Alizay than Nawal saeed.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Is anyone watching this show. I am enjoying it. Its a good guilty pleasure. I would rather watch Alizay than Nawal saeed.

In this show alizeh is paired with a younger actor and yashma is paired with Sheroze 

mala06 thumbnail

In this show alizeh is paired with a younger actor and yashma is paired with Sheroze 

Aizay likes Shehroz but he is a flirt who is only using her as a time pass. Then there is another guy who loves Alizay. But Alizay doesn't  like him.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Aizay likes Shehroz but he is a flirt who is only using her as a time pass. Then there is another guy who loves Alizay. But Alizay doesn't  like him.

But that newcomer and alizeh will end up together at the end of khel and yashma will end up with Sheroze 

mala06 thumbnail

But that newcomer and alizeh will end up together at the end of khel and yashma will end up with Sheroze 

How ?

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Because I have a feeling that alizeh might end up with the newcomer 

mala06 thumbnail

Because I have a feeling that alizeh might end up with the newcomer 

He might die in the show.