This is the thread of KGBH3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5323680

Anyone watching it? 

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Anyone watching it? 

I watched an episode and bingwatched one. Those were Azfu's and Noor Hasan's episodes.😆

awida thumbnail

"Khel Ban Gayi Hai Ye Zindagaani..."

Watch Our New Drama Serial "Khel" - Starting From 7th July, Every Monday - Friday. 9 pm.

So it is replacing Daagh E Dil .🤓

Edited by awida - 11 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

"Khel Ban Gayi Hai Ye Zindagaani..."

Watch Our New Drama Serial "Khel" - Starting From 7th July, Every Monday - Friday. 9 pm.

So it is replacing Daagh E Dil .🤓

Too early DED Came 2 months ago and ending so quickly this is shocking I hope Sheroze and alizeh do their best acting in khel

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Too early DED Came 2 months ago and ending so quickly this is shocking I hope Sheroze and alizeh do their best acting in khel

I think DED ended soon because Hum usually airs its 9 pm dramas biweekly. They have less number of episodes than their 7 pm dramas. And because they aired DED daily.. it ended sooner.. warna it would've lasted for 4 months. I am surprised that they didn't air it as biweekly.. 2 days DED and 2 days Fareb! 😕

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I think DED ended soon because Hum usually airs its 9 pm dramas biweekly. They have less number of episodes than their 7 pm dramas. And because they aired DED daily.. it ended sooner.. warna it would've lasted for 4 months. I am surprised that they didn't air it as biweekly.. 2 days DED and 2 days Fareb! 😕

Hmmm i think limited episodes for DED is good like 26 or 27 episodes is ok isse zyada episodes is not good look what happened to meesni they extended like it's a geo show I never expected from a channel like hum, i hope DPZKH Has limited episodes 

awida thumbnail

Hmmm i think limited episodes for DED is good like 26 or 27 episodes is ok isse zyada episodes is not good look what happened to meesni they extended like it's a geo show I never expected from a channel like hum, i hope DPZKH Has limited episodes 

They dragged Meesni because it got good TRPs. It is rare, but they did the same before. I remember Soteli Mamtaa being dragged. But I really liked it. No big twists like those of Meesni.😃

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

They dragged Meesni because it got good TRPs. It is rare, but they did the same before. I remember Soteli Mamtaa being dragged. But I really liked it. No big twists like those of Meesni.😃

Hmmm I saw the cast of Soteli Mamta it has Rabia butt and nawal Saeed who was then unknown actors and became hit and got casted in big projects like jeevan nagar and DED even Meesni actors also got casted in Jhok Sarkar which is good looks like 7 pm gives fame to these actors although Faiza gilani was already a known actor but she nailed it in Meesni i previously saw her in Mrs and Mr Shameem 

awida thumbnail

Hmmm I saw the cast of Soteli Mamta it has Rabia butt and nawal Saeed who was then unknown actors and became hit and got casted in big projects like jeevan nagar and DED even Meesni actors also got casted in Jhok Sarkar which is good looks like 7 pm gives fame to these actors although Faiza gilani was already a known actor but she nailed it in Meesni i previously saw her in Mrs and Mr Shameem 

Yes. Many lead actresses of todays started as 7 pm leads.. Hiba Bukhari , Kinza Hashmi , Komal Meer ...

Rabia Butt is good actress, but I don't find her lead material, coz most dramas are written for younger girls, and she looks mature.

Faiza Gilani is a good supporting actress. I first noticed her in A Plus' Lamhey, then in Deewangi. She is versatile. ⭐️