Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

News is coming in that there will be a further inspection at 4pm local.

SoniRita thumbnail

3.31pm: Matt is keeping a close watch with his binoculars, and you can't hide from him. He reports that Four England players - Duckett, Smith, Jacks and Wood - are out there with a rugby ball but wandering back into the dressing room now

SoniRita thumbnail

Chiru: "This year world cup could be a game changer for South African team!! They have got solid team. My expectation is - Australia vs South Africa final this time, with South Africa lifting the trophy! SA beating India, Australia beating Srilanka in Semis!!"

SoniRita thumbnail

3.40pm: Remember, the cut-off for a T20 game is 5:32pm. Currently, the umpires are concerned about some damp areas around the pitch square, but the good news is that the sun is shining brightly, 

SoniRita thumbnail

Tom: "SA are looking good atm but they always seem to find a way to be their best just before a world cup, then falter at the big stage. I think it's going to be England vs India in the final, with India lifting the trophy."

SoniRita thumbnail

Umpires are out there chatting to ground staff. Ireland players are out on the balcony waiting for news. Couple of groundstaff heading out with pots of whitewash for the creases

Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Next inspection at 4.45 pm local time.

Nishnesh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Tom: "SA are looking good atm but they always seem to find a way to be their best just before a world cup, then falter at the big stage. I think it's going to be England vs India in the final, with India lifting the trophy."

I doubt india can lift trophy because our tendency to choking in all big tournaments in final.

I count on eng or no one 

Edited by Kaori69 - 7 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Umpires are out in the middle having a conversation with the ground staff. We will have something to report pretty soon. Stick around... Hang on! There will be another inspection at 4:45pm local. The good thing is that there's still a lot of time remaining for a match to be contested.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaori69

I doubt india can lift trophy because our tendency to choking in all big tournaments in final.

I count on eng or no one 

ShahSafeer:  I feel England would take India down, the way England have been playing cricket for last 7 odd years, you can bet on them against any team in the final. Their fearless approach and two confidence booster final wins in last four years are what they could be benefitted with while India have been playing with massive burden of being home and chokers for last ten years!