Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: BBOTT

I just feel something like darr is better, here it got silly with her getting married and still acting weird. That’s just my opinion, I didn’t watch properly so I might be wrong. 

I think she was just over possessive and couldnt tolerate his friendship with other girls.

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think she was just over possessive and couldnt tolerate his friendship with other girls.

I see 

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz8J1o1e6Ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJMx0vJJK_c

Definitely doesn't look like a copy of the turkish show Ask Laftan Anlamaz. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think its a copy of Bebakee. Maybe some parts are copied from the Turkish show like the mistaken identity track.🤔

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think its a copy of Bebakee. Maybe some parts are copied from the Turkish show like the mistaken identity track.🤔

I will may be watch a couple of episodes of the show and decide whether or not I want to give it a try. After being super disappointed with BALH 3, I am not ready to give EK a chance again so soon.🤔

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

I will may be watch a couple of episodes of the show and decide whether or not I want to give it a try. After being super disappointed with BALH 3, I am not ready to give EK a chance again so soon.🤔

I am disappointed with all her shows. Wohi same tracks in every show. Ismein bhi FL ke parents mareinge kisi robbery attack mein.😆

minakrish thumbnail
MochaQueen thumbnail

She isss...last time I saw her in Beintehaa...she was so kiddish back then...she has grown into such a beautiful and elegant lady!

MochaQueen thumbnail

This show is getting so much promotion...me loving it...I hope it gets high TRPs too!