Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

New promo is here 🤪🤣 

Wohi purani ghissi pitti storyline of haters to lovers, boss and employee love story.smiley36 Kuch to bata banao yaar!

badtameez, besharam aur baddimag 🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/N-TX35NHk0c

The video isnt working for me...i have to search it somewhere else now😭 do we have an airing date?

I am excited fror this...ill be watching a Sony show after so long...I think the last one was Mose Chhal Kiye Jaye. I just wish the ML was someone else, dont like Kushal🤔

MochaQueen thumbnail

i guess its this one...first they were saying its inspired by Bebakee...now theyre saying its inspired by Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan, which was dubbed from a Turkish show🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLFH_6Picrs

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

i guess its this one...first they were saying its inspired by Bebakee...now theyre saying its inspired by Pyaar Lafzon Mein Kahan, which was dubbed from a Turkish show🤔

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLFH_6Picrs

Yes, looks similar to Aşk Laftan Anlamaz.😆

But Kushal in place of Burak Deniz.. NO WAY!

minakrish thumbnail

The video isnt working for me...i have to search it somewhere else now😭 do we have an airing date?

I am excited fror this...ill be watching a Sony show after so long...I think the last one was Mose Chhal Kiye Jaye. I just wish the ML was someone else, dont like Kushal🤔

10th July - 9 pm

I'm gonna skip this one. I cannot watch Kushal. I tolerated him for Jennifer when I  watched Beyhadh.. not anymore.🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes, looks similar to Aşk Laftan Anlamaz.😆

But Kushal in place of Burak Deniz.. NO WAY!

I always wanted a remake of that show...since I cant tolerate dubbed! But I just realized this is Ekta. She will drag it like chewing gum. Why couldnt someone else produce this with a better ML?😡

They will probably copy it for the initial episodes, then it will be different. Shivangi has a double role here.

MochaQueen thumbnail

10th July - 9 pm

I'm gonna skip this one. I cannot watch Kushal. I tolerated him for Jennifer when I  watched Beyhadh.. not anymore.🤣

I also had to tolerate him for Jenny and now for Shivangi! Shivangi never gets good MLs.

MochaQueen thumbnail

10th July - 9 pm

It's 8PM, not 9

minakrish thumbnail

I always wanted a remake of that show...since I cant tolerate dubbed! But I just realized this is Ekta. She will drag it like chewing gum. Why couldnt someone else produce this with a better ML?😡

They will probably copy it for the initial episodes, then it will be different. Shivangi has a double role here.

I watched the original show with subtitles. That is the best way to watch shows. I cannot tolerate dubbed shows either.😆

There are so many men who would look better. Namik Paul in newer actors -  otherwise there is Karan Wahi, Barun Sobti...❤️

If Shivangi has double role then it is going to be a different story.

minakrish thumbnail

Yes, I meant 8 pm. Typo.😛