Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

I watched the original show with subtitles. That is the best way to watch shows. I cannot tolerate dubbed shows either.😆

There are so many men who would look better. Namik Paul in newer actors -  otherwise there is Karan Wahi, Barun Sobti...❤️

If Shivangi has double role then it is going to be a different story.

@BOLD:

Why double role for FL? Was it the same in Original? 🤔

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

@BOLD:

Why double role for FL? Was it the same in Original? 🤔

No, the FL didn’t have a double role in the original show.

Then again, there is no confirmation whether this is a remake or not because in the original show, the ML is nice and kind. He has attitude but isn’t rude.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I watched the original show with subtitles. That is the best way to watch shows. I cannot tolerate dubbed shows either.😆

There are so many men who would look better. Namik Paul in newer actors -  otherwise there is Karan Wahi, Barun Sobti...❤️

If Shivangi has double role then it is going to be a different story.

I dont like watching dubbed nor with subtitles, maza nahi aata😆

I dont like Namik, and Wahi recently did CM. I wouldve liked to see a fresh face. It's been ages since Barun came on TV, but he's busy with a web series now.

Yeah I originally thought the FL will die and then her lookalike will enter...but if it's a copy of the Turkish show, then I guess it's about a case of mistaken identity.🤔 The other role might just be there for a few episodes

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont like watching dubbed nor with subtitles, maza nahi aata😆

I dont like Namik, and Wahi recently did CM. I wouldve liked to see a fresh face. It's been ages since Barun came on TV, but he's busy with a web series now.

Yeah I originally thought the FL will die and then her lookalike will enter...but if it's a copy of the Turkish show, then I guess it's about a case of mistaken identity.🤔 The other role might just be there for a few episodes

I love Namik...❤️ everyone has their likes and dislikes.😳

@bold: that is there in the original show so that could be a possibility.

Have you seen Bebakee? What is that show about?

MochaQueen thumbnail

No i havent watched it, but that one was a love triangle with 2 guys and one girl.

Bebakee is the story of Kainaat Sahni and Sufiyaan Alazi, two different yet strong and stubborn personalities. When their paths collide because of destiny and their shared love for journalism, they feel an intense passion for each other. Trouble is, they cannot figure out if this passion is love or hate.

Plot:

Set in Shimla, Sufiyaan Abdullah, Kainaat Sahani and Imtiaz Alqaazi, are three very different yet equally strong and stubborn personalities. While Kainaat is a beautiful journalist from a simple yet loving family with her priorities and ambitions in place, Sufiyaan is a womaniser from a rich but complicated setup which makes him untrusting of love and girls as he witnessed his father cheat on his mother with his aunt and now cheating on his second wife as well. Rounding off the trio is Sufiyaan’s best friend Imtiaz Alqaazi, a charming, caring and intelligent man who finds an instant kinship with Kainaat. Adil and Farhad, Sufiyan and Imitiaz’s fathers have been best friends all their lives and are like family, and so are their children. They own a huge media company, United India together and share the same property.

All three lives are changed when the trio fall into a love triangle that questions theirs as well as their family's love and friendship and togetherness. The series focuses on Sufiyaan’s ‘bebaak pyaar‘ (obsession, madness, insanity) and how he is willing to get what he wants despite the consequences.

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Typical gul khan type show, will there be a forum? 

Edited by PRERISH007 - 10 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRERISH007

Typical gul khan type show, will there be a forum? 

Yes, there will be a forum once the show starts.😊

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes, there will be a forum once the show starts.😊

We have to request otherwise they wont make it.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually  Kushal giving same sufiyan vibe somewhere in the promo ...

Bebakee is a love triangle with lots of misunderstanding....