RaYa TS : Pyaar Aur Rishte ki Baat

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Part 1

A/N

So while watching the precap, I had this idea as to how would they meet and what will they talk about, and wanted to write my version of this meeting before the episode airs. Credits to all those discussions on Twitter and IF, regarding Ghee Upma and Roses etc. I'm just trying to put all your thoughts added with my own imagination, into this OS.

Hope everyone enjoys !

And please leave your reviews and comments down, it would be my pleasure. Thank you !

Ram dialled Dr.Priya's number.

Ram - ( smiling to himself ) Dr.Priya! Kitna suit karta hain na uspe ye naam. Simple aur sweet sa, bilkul uski tarah. Pata nahi Yuvraj ne uska naam Pillu kyu rakha, matlab pillu hi kyu yaar, kuch bhi rakhleta, pillu ek dam puppy ka naam hai, kisi bhi insaan pe suit nahi karta, aur uspe to bilkul nahi, wo to sherni type hai, saamne se hi lagta hai, kuch bhi bolunga to khajayegi ! Bilkul aise, khaaaaaauuuuuu!!!

Usne mujhse ek shabd bhi nhi kaha apne breakup ke baare me, na koi nonsense, na hi koi drama. Kuch to hoga na uski baat me bhi sach, aise hi thodi wo chup rahegi. Aur uski aankhon me tha kuch, kuch keh rhi thi uski aankhen, kuch to chupa tha unme, thoda dard, thoda gussa, par kuch aur bhi tha, pata nahi kya...

Just then Priya picked up his phone.

Ram - Hello, pillu! Oh sorry sorry, mera matlab Prr..pri..priya! Hi, dentist, matlab hi dr.priya !

Priya - Hi, kaun bol raha hai?

Ram - Are main Ram Kapoor! Industrialist from Bandra, mera matlab Yuvraj ka boss!

Priya - Oh achha, Aap! Ji bataiye, kuch kaam tha aapko? I'm really sorry. Meri mummy aur behen ne aaj jo waha kiya wo bahut galat tha, main bahut sharminda hu, aur unki taraf se main maafi maangti hu.

Ram - Are nahi nahi Priya. Tum maafi mat maango, tumhari galti nahi hai. Tumhari mom aur behen ne jo kiya..wo..koi baat nahi, rehne do, matlab main uss cheez ko bhoolke tumse milna chahta hun.

Priya - Mujhse! Kyu? Aap mujhse kyu milna chahte hai?

Ram - Mera matlab, nahi waisa kuch nahi hai, main bas tumse milke baat karna chahta hu, Yuvraj ke baare me. Dekho Priya, main yuvraj ko kai saalo se jaanta hu, aur wo mere liye kaam karta hai, to isiliye mujhe uspe koi shak nahi hai, lekin ye baat bhi sahi hai, ki bina kisi wajah ke tumhari mom aur behen, matlab wo aise hi kuch nahi bolti, matlab kuch to sach iss baat me bhi hoga na, aur agar iss baat me koi bhi sach hai, to mai bilkul nahi chahunga ki meri aaloo yani alekha ki shaadi ek aise ladke se ho, jo sirf uske paiso se pyaar karta hai. To ye bahut zaroori hai mere liye janna. Kyunki ye pyaar ki baat hai, rishte ki baat hai. To isiliye main tumse milke tumhara side of the story bhi janna chahta hu, to kya hum mil sakte hain, agar tum chaho to?

Priya - Mr.Kapoor main agar aapse sach kahun to mujhe kisi se bhi apni personal life ke baare me discuss karna pasand nahi hai, aur yahi wajah hai ki mai subah waha se bina aapko jawab diye chali gayi. Kyunki mujhe ye drama karna, stunts wagarah bilkul nahi pasand. Maine pehle hi soch liya tha, ki ab Yuvraj jo bhi karega, main usme interfere nahi karungi, lekin abhi jab aapne alekha ki baat ki, to mujhe laga ki wo sachhai deserve karti hai, aur main nahi chahti ki alekha apni life ka itna bada decision, shaadi ka, bina sach jane kare, to theek hai, main aapse milne ke liye ready hoon.

Ram - Thank you so much Priya, I mean mai sach me bahut grateful hoon, ki tum apni personal boundaries se bahar nikalke ye cheez mujhse share karne ke liye ready ho, to ham kal mil sakte hai? Kaha par milna hai? Tum bata do.

Priya - Umm, mere clinic ke paas hi ek cafe hai, 'Baked with Love' naam hai uska, to ham waha mil sakte hain din me coffee ke liye, matlab aapki baat ko discuss karne ke liye, agar aapko koi problem na ho to?

Ram - Problem! Are nahi yaar, kaisi problem? Mujhe to waise bhi coffee caaaaafeee pasand hai, matlab kaafi pasand hai, haa haa, matlab samajh gayi na tum, to thik hai fir, kal din me milte hai, coffee par!

Priya - Haan, coffee par.

Ram - Achha waise ek aur cheez..!

Priya - Haan boliye?

Ram - Maine to suna tha ki dentist sirf logo se appointment pe milte hai, pehli baar dekh raha hu, ki koi dentist coffee date, I mean coffee pe kisi se mil raha hai...

Priya - ( smiling ) Aap bhi na Mr. Kapoor, itni ajeeb aur bekar baate kyu karte hai!

Ram - Ab actually aaj subha se sab itni tension me the, to socha thoda hasa deta hun! Waise mujhe pata hai abhi tum smile kar rahi ho meri baate sunke, dekha mera sense of humor kitna achha hai, haina!

Priya - ( shaking her head, smiling ) Ok, Bye Mr.Kapoor!

Ram - Bye, Dr.Priya !

Both kept the phone down, with a smile on their faces, a smile which was reaching their eyes, and giving a lot of peace to their souls. That night, both of them could not sleep, lost in the thoughts of the other, and their phone conversation.

Next Day, at 3:00 pm, Ram parked his car in front of a building. As he got out, he read the sign saying, Baked with Love. He was at this cafe in Bandra, where he was supposed to meet a jhalli si dentist, named Pillu, oh sorry, Dr.Priya. As he looked around the whole cafe, it gave him a fresh, positive vibe. Something which was not common. As a food lover, he had visited many restaurants and cafe's. But there was something so different about this one, something so pleasant and pure, something which he could not explain. It was the first time he was visiting this cafe, but it felt as if he knew it from long, as if this had been his comfort place for ages now! Lost in his thoughts, he entered the cafe, where the smell of freshly baked bread, chocolate brownie and coffee hit his nostrils. Cinnamon mixed with coffee and chocolate with a hint of spice wafted across, and suddenly, the foodie Ram came to the front. He walked inside swiftly, sitting at a table near the window, taking in the view of the outside world, and ordered two coffees, and a croissant, while waiting for Priya.

Just as the waiter served his order and left, he looked up to meet the person he was waiting for so eagerly, Dr. Priya. She was wearing an orange suit, and had kept her hair open. As she was walking inside, searching for him, she smiled at the owner of the cafe, a lady whom she seemed to know.

As she smiled, Ram was so lost in her, that he barely had the track of the activities going around him. She was no longer the jhalli with a tied bunch of hair, with a white coat, and a mask. Her beauty seemed so captivating, that he was thrown off. Wearing an orange suit, with hair open, slightly moving with the wind, a serene and sweet smile on her face, walking towards him, Ram could surely say that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever known.

And as someone who appreciated outer beauty a lot, and had a modern day 'hot' girlfriend, with shaped body, and short dresses with loads of pancake on her face, this change in perception was very drastic in him. It was the first time he found a girl without any short dresses, makeup and a zero figure, so beautiful, that he could not comprehend anything. This beauty really captivated him, something that he had never felt looking at Kriti, his girlfriend.

Ram was so lost seeing her, that he was rudely brought back to this world when she snapped her fingers in front of him.

Priya - Mr.Kapoor! Aap kaha khoye huye hai? Mai kitni der se aapko bula rahi hu?

Ram - ( fumbling ) Oh sorry sorry, I'm sorry! Wo actually me tum me, mera matlab tumhare order ke baare me soch raha tha, maine to tumhare liye sirf coffee hi order ki hai, tum aur kya lena chahogi. Aree khadk kyu ho, baitho na please !

Priya - Thank you. Main apne liye order kar chuki hu, aap apna bataiye.

Ram - Ek second, tum to abhi aayi, to tumne order kab kiya?

Priya - Actually wo jo iss cafe ki owner hai na, Sara Sharma, wo meri kaafi achhi dost hai, to jab maine enter kiya na, to usne mujhe dekh liya. Isiliye wo order apne aap bhej degi. Main yaha ki regular customer hu na, tu usse pata hai ki main ghee upma hi lungi.

Ram - Ghee Upma?! Yaha Ghee Upma bhi milta hai? Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha!

Priya - Waise to baaki logo ke liye nahi hota, but haan mere liye Sara apne haath se banati hai, kyunki mujhe uske haath ka ghee upma bahut achha lagta hai, aur mai yaha aake hamesha wahi khaati hu. Toh isiliye..

Ram - Oho, preferential treatment, I see, nice nice ! ( teasing her )

Priya just smiled shyly, and said,

Priya - Wo sab chodiye, aapne apna order de diya?

Ram - Ha maine to apne liye ek croissant hi order kiya hai, ( in a dramatic tone ) ab mere liye koi thodi na special ghee upma banayega!

Priya chuckled, shaking her head.

Priya - Achaa ab aap bataiye, aapko kya baat karni hai?

Suddenly Ram became all serious, the goofy expression long gone, and looked at Priya with eyes full of sadness, questions, and doubts...

Okay, so leaving it here, I planned to complete it in one part, but it already became so long, credits to my brain which just can't stop once I start writing, so I'll write the rest of their coffee date and conversation in the next part, which hopefully I will publish in 1-2 days. Till then, I hope you liked this, and please drop your comments and reviews down, I would love to read them.

Love ❀

Edited by NityaAhuja15 - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Part - 2

Priya - Achaa ab aap bataiye, aapko kya baat karni hai?

Suddenly Ram became all serious, the goofy expression long gone, and looked at Priya with eyes full of sadness, questions, and doubts...

Ram - Priya, main sach mein ye bilkul nahi chahta ki tum ye sab kisi pressure, dabaav me aake, ya kisi bhi aur reason ki wagah se karo. Are you sure ki tum mujhse ye share karna chahti ho? I mean mai bilkul bhi tumko uncomfortable nahi karna chahta kyunki mai jaanta hu ye saari cheeze yaad karke aur batake tumhe kitni takleef hogi. To isiliye mujhe please batao, are you like ok, like really ok in sharing this? Nahi ho to bhi koi problem nahi hai, mai kisi doosre tarah se pata laga lunga. Like please don't take any pressure. 

Priya was taken aback a bit. She did not expect Ram to worry so much for her, for a stranger, or actually just an ex girlfriend of one of his employees. He could have pressurised her, or demanded an answer, but all he did was a request, and that too only if she was comfortable. These things coming from his mouth comforted her a lot, comforted her in a way that nothing else could. The air around her felt a lot more known and comforting, she no longer felt that she was sharing some of her most personal things with a stranger. Ram just did not seem a stranger to her anymore. It felt that she knew him from previous birth or something. 

And with this, she was reminded of her father, her papa, the best dad in the whole world. Though she loved everyone in her family, her connection with her dad was something special. They just understood each other effortlessly without a word. On most days it was her dad who gave her a comfort and strength that kept her going on. Going on even after such a big heartbreak. And then there was Ram today, something about him and his concern for her melted her heart. Even after 6 years of dating Yuvraj, she had never had any experience with him which was so pure and so comforting, just like her dad, which she had just in a single meeting with Ram. She was lost in these thoughts when Ram got up from his seat. Seeing him get up, she suddenly came back to senses and said,

Priya - Kya hua Mr.Kapoor? Kaha jaa rahe hai aap?

Ram - I'm sorry Priya. Mujhe tumse ye sab poochna hi nahi chahiye tha. Jab maine ye question poocha to tum shayad kuch der ke liye un purani yaado me kho gayi, jo tumhe dard deti hai, isiliye main tumse ye sab nahi poochna chahta, koi baat nahi, main kuch aur raasta nikaal lunga, main chalta hoon.

Priya - Ek minute, rukiye! Baithiye yaha.

Listening to her strict tone, he sat down like a obedient and scared student.

Ram - ( in his mind ) Yaar ise doctorni kisne bana diya? Masterni hona chahiye ise to. Professor Pillu Sood, nahi sorry sorry, Professor Priya Sood, Perfect! Ekdum wo Khadoos Masterni jaise baat karti hai. Bachhe to dar hi jayenge. Maine ye kya bola ki jaa raha hu, aise gussa ho gayi jaise ab bas punishment hi dene waali hai. Hey Ram, ab to Ram bhagwaan bhi nahi bacha sakte hai tujhe! Gaya aaj to tu!

Priya - Pehle aap ye bataiye ki aapko kisne kaha ki main unn purani buri yaadon me khoyi hui thi?

Ram - Nahi matlab tumhe dekh ke aisa laga, tumhare chehre se ekdum rang udd gaya aur tum kuch bol bhi nhi rhi thi, to isiliye mujhe laga.

Priya - Nahi aisa nahi hai Mr. Kapoor, main actually kisi aur baare me soch rahi thi.

Ram - Achha, ohk, to kya tum mujhse share karna chahogi?

Priya - Shayad koi aur hota to main nahi karti, par aapki dost ki poori zindagi ka sawaal hai, isiliye. To aap suniye...

Priya narrated him each and everything about her and Yuvraj's relationship, how they had been together for 6 years, and had already been engaged, and how she was planning her dream wedding this year itself. She told him about the incident which occurred on New Year's eve, and the day after that, including how she had baked a cake for him, which he did not eat since he was at Ram's party, and how he had ditched her the other day just in a moment, without giving any explanation or reason, leaving her heartbroken. 

Listening to Priya's side of the story, Ram was shocked out of his wits would be an understatement. He had never even imagined that Yuvraj, who had been nothing but loyal and trustworthy to him for such a long time, would turn out to be like this. But there was a difference. Even though Ram should have been angry on Yuvraj for trapping Alekha and marrying her for her money, he was more angry on the fact that Yuvraj had broken Priya's heart so brutally, that he could not help but beat the shit out of that person. 

The way Priya was narrating how she had planned for her wedding, and the way her eyes shone bright at her excitement for the wedding, and then the way her eyes glistened with tears and sadness at the memory of that day when Yuvraj left her heartbroken, in the rain, that too without any explanation, made his heart constrict at the thought of what Priya must have gone through.

Keeping his thoughts aside, he took out a tissue from his pocket, and held it out towards Priya, who was barely trying to control the tears that flowed out of her beautiful eyes. The sight of her crying did something so bad to him, that he got up without a thought and slowly moved towards her to wipe her tears himself, and hugged her tightly.

The sudden hug came really unexpected to Priya. She was shocked at first, and wanted to pull out, but instead, found herself returning it with equal intensity. The warmth she felt in the arms of Ram was something so good, something she had missed so much when she had a breakup, and something which was different and unmatched, something never felt before. And as Ram caressed her hair behind, she found herself holding him even tighter and crying her heart out, something which she had not yet done, as she kept her feelings locked.

Ram - Shhh, calm down Priya. Calm down. Sab theek ho jayega. Sab kuch. Don't worry at all.

With this he parted and wiped her eyes again with the tissue, and offered her some water, which she drank silently. It was at this moment that they both realized their position, and everything became awkward. Ram turned his head back, mumbling a few curses to himself for not thinking anything and jumping, whilst Priya was still in a daze as to what just happened, and her cheeks heated up at the realization. 

Ram - Priya I'm really sorry, I mean I should have asked you before this, like, mujhe bina tumhari permission ke ye matlab...wo..actually..tum aise ro rahi thi to main...mujhe achha nahi laga...matlab

Priya - It's okay Mr. Kapoor. Thank you.

Ram - Thank you? Thank you kis liye?

Priya - Thank you, mera perspective aur meri side of the story sunne ke liye, thank you mujhpe bharosa karne ke liye, and thank you, meri fikar karne ke liye...also, thank you for this tissue.

Ram - Thank you nahi Priya, sorry! I'm really sorry you had to go through all this. But isse do baatein clear ho gayi hain. Pehli, I'm not gonna let this wedding happen for sure, aur doosri, ki Yuvraj tumhe aur tumhare pyaar ko deserve hi nahi karta. Wo jo tumhe aise chod ke chala gaya na paiso ke liye, wo tumhe deserve hi nahi karta, aur naahi aisa sachha pyaar, jo sirf tum kisi se kar sakti ho.

Priya was dumbfounded. In these few days, she had heard all sorts of bad things for Yuvraj from her family, friends and everyone, they had even called him a dog, but never had anyone said something like this, something which portrayed of her so highly, and something which probably she was starting to believe now, listening to Ram. Masking these things, Priya put on a smirk and said,

Priya - Achha, aap itna pyaar vyaar ki baatein kar rahe hain, aapko bada pata hai kiska pyaar kaisa hai, aur kaun deserve karta hain, kaun nahi haan?! Aap kya raat ko 9 baje radio pe love guru bante hain kya?

Listening to this, Ram had an overdramatic hurt expression on his face, whilst Priya was laughing hard seeing his face.

Ram - How rude! Ek to yaha banda tumhe achha feel karwane ki koshish kar raha hai, tumhari tareef kar raha hai, aur tum ho ki meri bezzati kare jaa rahi ho! Not fair! Nahi baat karunga main tumse!

Even though he was sulking on the outside, Ram was probably dancing in joy on the inside. Something about the doctorni laughing so freely tugged at his heart. It felt a kind of happiness, it had not felt in years. And he was ready to do anything, just to keep this beautiful smile on her face, even if it meant making fun of himself and sulking. He was just lost in her beauty, so lost that he could not think of anything else. 

Priya - Mr. Kapoor

Ram - ( absent mindedly ) Yes Priya

Priya - ( shouting ) Mr. Kapoor !!!

Ram - Haa...hann Priya?!

Priya - Apni coffee pijiye, warna abhi tak to sirf cold coffee bani hai, shayad aage ice coffee ban jaye...

Ram - ( in his mind ) Lo ji! Aagayi Masterni wapas! Taane shuru ho gaye inke phir se, pata nahi ye doctor kaise ban gayi, iske patients to itna pak jaate honge iske taano se ki bhool hi jaate honge dard kaha hai.

As he sipped his coffee, Ram glanced at her. He was glad he was able to get the Masterni, Doctorni, and the Sherni back, and he probably had begun to enjoy her talks and taunts so much, that he wished them to continue forever...

Ram - Achaa waise Priya, wo ghee upma kaisa hai? I mean dekhne me to kaafi tasty lag raha hai.

Priya - Achha hi hai, hamesha ki tarah. Afterall Sara makes the best ghee upma. Aap taste karna chahenge?

Ram - Are bilkul bilkul! Neki aur pooch pooch!

Priya chuckled at his words and shifted a portion of upma to his plate with a spoon. As soon as he tasted it, his face lit up like a glowing bulb. The cute expressions and sounds he was making while gorging on food, and the extra appreciation he was throwing all around, made his already handsome face seem even more good-looking to Priya. 

There was no denying that Ram was a really handsome man with a charming personality. His blue green eyes which shone so brightly ever, and his dazzling smile which could make even a stone smile. Everything about him was too pure and brightening, just like sunshine. And the way he comforted people around him, even strangers. She got reminded of that incident in the washroom, where a man outside the door comforted her with his words unknowingly, which were probably meant for his Jaan, after Priya had just faced her biggest heartbreak. 

Ram - Achha waise Priya, can I ask you something if you don't mind? Tumne itne bade dhokhe ke baad khud ko sambhala kaise? Matlab jab Yuvraj ne tumse ye sab kaha to main peeche hi khada tha, par maine tumhari shakal nahi dekhi thi, sirf peeche se tumhe rote hue suna, aur mujhe uss samay bahut bura bhi lag raha tha. To tumne khud ko uske baad kaise sambhala?

Priya - Aapne sahi kaha Mr. Kapoor. Main poori tarah se toot chuki thi. Khud ko sambhaal paana bahut mushkil tha mere liye. Lekin phir ek aisa insaan mila,ek bahut hi sachha, nek, aur apno se bahut pyaar karne waala insaan. Baarish ho rahi thi kaafi tez, to main waha guard se poochke guest washroom me chali gayi, jahan me bahut ro rahi thi. Phir pata nahi kaha se wo insaan aaya, shayad apne kisi kareebi ko manane aaya tha wo, koi naaraz tha uss aadmi se, aur use laga ki wo andar hai. To usne apne pyaar ko manane ke liye bahut saari baatein boli. Aur kahi na kahi unn sabko sunke, mujhe ek himmat, ek taakat, aur ek aasha mili, shayad ussi wajah se uss samay me khudko sambhaal payi. Ek taraf bura lag raha tha uski baatein sunke, ki meri zindagi me aisa koi nahi hai, par ek taraf khushi bhi ho rahi thi, ki chalo koi to hai, jo apne pyaar se sachha pyaar karta hai, sirf paiso se ya duniyadari se nahi. Aapko pata hai usne bola ki Jaan...

Ram - ( cutting her ) Jaan, I love you!

A/N Sorry for stretching it to another part, but it was becoming too lengthy! 

Edited by NityaAhuja15 - 11 months ago
Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

so beautiful 

Eagerly waiting for d next one 

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dewdrops1995

so beautiful 

Eagerly waiting for d next one 

Thank you so much, just wanted to write my version of it coz I literally don't have any trust on the writers of the show, so I'll imagine this onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

And yeah hopefully next part will be up by tomorrow. 

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely! The way you fused S2 & S3 by bringing in the Sarah, the cafΓ© and ghee upma was very clever!

Looking forward to be concluding part πŸ˜Š

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww..this is beautiful 😍 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey this is something awesome one  

I really like RaYa phone conversation. And you have explained Ram's character upto the mark. I mean the way he speaks in the show same you have shown here. I feel like I am watching them ony screen πŸ˜‰ literally I can imagine RaYa in your words.

Coffee kafee date is quite good πŸ˜† Ram is gone I am sure. The way he looks at Priya banda to gaya samjo ab πŸ˜³ 

Please write next part soon and do tag me πŸ€—

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Lovely! The way you fused S2 & S3 by bringing in the Sarah, the cafΓ© and ghee upma was very clever!

Looking forward to be concluding part πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much, ya I was like really missing their bakery meets as that had sort of become their own special place, plus the promo with a coffee date really gave my mind a direction to merge all this and write, so yeah!

And hopefully the next part will be up by tonight! Thanks for reading and commenting! πŸ˜ƒ

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensive

Aww..this is beautiful 😍 

Thank you so much! Really glad you liked it πŸ€—β€

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Hey this is something awesome one  

Thank you so so much! ❀

I really like RaYa phone conversation. And you have explained Ram's character upto the mark. I mean the way he speaks in the show same you have shown here. I feel like I am watching them ony screen πŸ˜‰ literally I can imagine RaYa in your words.

That is such a big compliment! I'm glad you find it in sync with the onscreen characters as i tried my best to insert that calmness and strength in priya's character and that goofiness in ram's, so I'm really glad you noticed it! 

Coffee kafee date is quite good πŸ˜† Ram is gone I am sure. The way he looks at Priya banda to gaya samjo ab πŸ˜³ 

Oh he's gone for sure, banda aadha lattoo to abhi ho hi chuka hai, rest half priya ki baatein sunke ho jayega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Please write next part soon and do tag me πŸ€—

Actually I'm a newbie so tags are not allowed for me, but new part will be up latest by tomorrow morning, so you can come and check it here itself, or otherwise I'll quote on this post itself whenever it's up! Thank you so much for reading and sharing your valuable comments! 

Replied in blue