DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

0.3 rating considering only 2 days of telecast. Have to wait for the next week for a more real rating I guess!

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1664202774144495622

Tag: DreamOfEndless

Edited by devashree_h - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

A great start, given that there were very few episodes

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They did start a new show in the middle of IPL. ..If I am not wrong , semifinal and final were going on..

Gosh I so don't care about  IPL anymore ,couple of years back ,I used to be so crazy about  anything related to cricket 😔😔

Anyway , I guess it will increase in coming wks.

Edited by Pensive - 11 months ago
SunShine-Girl97 thumbnail

This show deserve more trp and hype.

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great start considering its Sony and only 2 epis were aired!! 

I am positive that the trps.will increase further.. 

TheCriticiser thumbnail

What was the point of the leap in S2 when the original actors were going to return anyway!

DazzlingLight thumbnail

The audience who were hooked on to BALH2 from the beginning cried themselves hoarse when news of the first leap came. Because a majority of the episodes were spent in focusing on negative tracks. After a point, RaYa (especially Priya) and their relationship seemed like the side track.

Every time, the audience expressed their displeasure, only for the makers to bring new tracks worse than the older one. The death knell was the departure of NM & DP and the introduction of a whole bunch of new actors, majority of whom were just painful to watch. Add to that, really poor character sketches, unconvincing plots and the like post the 20 year leap. 

BALH3 is only to bring back the disgruntled audience to the screens once again. The best thing about BALH3 is that it's finite ðŸ¤£ So for those of us, who enjoy watching NM & DP perform, it's a way to wipe clean the trauma of S2 with some fresh moments (even if they are recreated from other shows in EK's universe!)

Edited by DazzlingLight - 11 months ago
DazzlingLight thumbnail

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Great start considering its Sony and only 2 epis were aired!! 

I am positive that the trps.will increase further.. 

Once RaYa start having scenes together it'll definitely go up! As long as the world building episodes are rolling it, it may still move slowly.

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 months ago

Sony is not at all a popular channel..though they have better content. 

Look at Katha. Though I don't watch it but  it's probably one of the well written show from today's ITV world.But I think Bade's TRP will increase .Once the connection is lost it does take some time to establish