Posted: 11 months ago

Ispe kachalu ki tipni nahi abtak🧐

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is looking like her tau ji. He bought so much hair, is there nothing that he could do to those drooping eyes? One of these days they are going to touch the ground.😳

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooper123

ranbir aged the worst out of all

The other 3 not much. May be after 40 the age starts showing more.😭

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

He is looking like her tau ji. He bought so much hair, is there nothing that he could do to those drooping eyes? One of these days they are going to touch the ground.😳

gonna keep it short and sweet . He looks better than RS and they look better than RS/DP🙏in my humble opinion 🙏🙏🙏

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

gonna keep it short and sweet . He looks better than RS and they look better than RS/DP🙏in my humble opinion 🙏🙏🙏

Well… don’t know if that’s supposed to be some gold standard but Ranbir is definitely in bad need of ‘more’ enhancements or whatever .😭

Briaahna thumbnail

This a good read …. I was about to question about any chance bahurani ever hugging sallu bhai or Katrina hugging RK  

Then comes this 😆https://twitter.com/koimoi/status/1664522786247720960?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Again, rk and dp dated more than 10 years ago, they are fine with each other and being around each other, those who can't move past them being exes are the ones with the problem. As I said before, if they weren't exes and the exact same pics were posted, nobody would have a problem with it or question what dp is doing 

Edited by zara321 - 11 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Well… don’t know if that’s supposed to be some gold standard but Ranbir is definitely in bad need of ‘more’ enhancements or whatever .😭

my opinion differs 😬with or without enhancements , I repeat RK , looks , talks , walks better than RS … u can add shit too if you wZnt 😆but I respect ur opinion 🙏

e1t53e thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

my opinion differs 😬with or without enhancements , I repeat RK , looks , talks , walks better than RS … u can add shit too if you wZnt 😆but I respect ur opinion 🙏

I respectfully respect your respectful response. But I question again. What is this RS obsession? Didn’t know he was supposed to be the gold standard for beauty. 😳 Ranbir on his own is capable enough to look bad. IMHO you shouldn’t pull him down further with comparisons.