Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

These pictures give strong Alia Bhatt type fake candids vibes. And since this was at her house I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she was the one behind the camera directing all the poses. Smart girl if you ask me. She made sure all the focus is on Deepika and Ranbir other than why has Ranbir aged at the three times the speed of others? ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Check this video at 7:45 mark to how Alia does it.  

https://youtu.be/zxIIJOuR5s0

I think she wasn't there. Her nanu wasn't well that time.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Deepika ne hans diya camera pe..itne saalon baad.RK fans should think about Alia before going kind of crazy.She must be in shock. RS fans? Deepika is his wife! You should enjoy the tamasha.

Edited by you2 - 11 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

They are actors... ๐Ÿ˜‰ playing to the camera is second nature to them...

(and just maybe, Ranbir and Deepika had something beforhand to make them more easy going).

so, I take it as a party pic...nothing more ๐Ÿ˜Š

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ayan is a constructive person like me. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ottocake

I think she wasn't there. Her nanu wasn't well that time.

Ohh.  I know her Nana passed away Thursday morning, so yea it actually makes that she would be with her mom and other family.  But all this begs a different question.  Why is Ranbir throwing a reunion party at his house when his grandfather in law is on his deathbed?  A party that Karan Johar as the producer could have just as easily thrown?!  

On topic, the pictures still look fake posed to me.  

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ohh.  I know her Nana passed away Thursday morning, so yea it actually makes that she would be with her mom and other family.  But all this begs a different question.  Why is Ranbir throwing a reunion party at his house when his grandfather in law is on his deathbed?  A party that Karan Johar as the producer could have just as easily thrown?!  

good point. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

deepika cant get hands off RK ๐Ÿคฃ this her dream come true guys let her laugh her heart out

๐Ÿคฃ

Blueberry94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hmm not a fan of this pair ๐Ÿ˜…

Somehow they look odd after dramatic break up and how DP went crazy in that KWK episode and wants to work with the same person. Nothing wrong here I guess but I just find it too fake. 

same sorry i.dont buy this all.is well.now bs after kwk fiasco and all that saga

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Has Thanos snapped in this thread? Can't see my innocent comment.๐Ÿ˜ญ

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thats why i dont like ranbir when his dad was sick Alia was there and look at him couldnt he wait one more day selfish