Na umar ki sima ho ETD # 22

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Moving to new thread.

I think they are trying to graduate to SP level with all these horrible tracks. Sab ko mummy banne ki idea se rahe hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Satya ko teerth pe bhejo ya Shantanu ke paas bhejo.

Kam se kam live or YouTube videos se bach jayenge hum.

Anyways she is turning into toxic mother in law with this ongoing track

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Moving to new thread.

I think they are trying to graduate to SP level with all these horrible tracks. Sab ko mummy banne ki idea se rahe hai.

Phir toh khatam hai show.

Even IQ will leave at this rate.Then we will also leave.

Good for me

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinie

Satya ko teerth pe bhejo ya Shantanu ke paas bhejo.

Kam se kam live or YouTube videos se bach jayenge hum.

Anyways she is turning into toxic mother in law with this ongoing track

exactly they could have shown her to be a supportive MIL who shares chores with Vidhi. At least look after Chitra while Vidhi does other things. Extreme kar dete har cheez

Aise toh Vidhi SPFF kya, Raichand industries main bhi kaam nahin karsakti

It would have made Satya look positive too but crossing fingers that they will show this to be a learning curve for Satya

Vikram coming back, means for sure Chitra's baby is in danger

Na tensions ki seema ho

Helios10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

The behind the camera guys are laziest people ever.. dimag nahi lagana.

First everyone was on a document signing spree and now wants get pregnant or is pregnant. 

Also, lately they make Dev hold Satya's hands, Chitra's hands.. ek corner pakad ke scene shoot kar lete hain... they are standing at random spots in  a group, and scene ends with Dev hugging a sobbing Satys.... 

This is their template. We will direct better. 

Chinie thumbnail

That day in youtube live when some people were giving feedback ,the creative read few comments and ran away.it itself shows how much serious they are regarding audience feeedback.they are least bothered abt this

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helios10

First everyone was on a document signing spree and now wants get pregnant or is pregnant. 

Also, lately they make Dev hold Satya's hands, Chitra's hands.. ek corner pakad ke scene shoot kar lete hain... they are standing at random spots in  a group, and scene ends with Dev hugging a sobbing Satys.... 

exactly. We are clearly more invested in the characters than the writers.

I need a break from satya - like she is overwhelming and overpowering at the same time. She has two other kids whom she can hug and bother and dump all her expectations on. Please let her do that. 
When vidhi dev and satya are in a scene together - the balance is completely thrown off. And it puts me off the rest of the episode. 

Minami_koi thumbnail

They have made Sathya into damsel in distress.. Compare it with initial days, It feels she is a totally different person. 

Don't forget the dining table where vidhi is constany running around serving something which apparently no one eats. 

There was one more bts where vidhi seems to be constantly apologising and Dev says " Kitna sorry bolti hai yeh ladki" šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ to sathyavathi

Can't iimagine Dev saying this.. Sounds more like iq and deepshika. I'm hoping the scene gets chopped

carljung thumbnail

You forgot the eternal dining table scenes

sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

They have made Sathya into damsel in distress.. Compare it with initial days, It feels she is a totally different person. 

Don't forget the dining table where vidhi is constany running around serving something which apparently no one eats. 

There was one more bts where vidhi seems to be constantly apologising and Dev says " Kitna sorry bolti hai yeh ladki" šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ to sathyavathi

Can't iimagine Dev saying this.. Sounds more like iq and deepshika. I'm hoping the scene gets chopped

Me too! 
They really need to have less of dev and satya. And definitely way less Videv and Satya.  It is putting a really weird vibe into the show and Iā€™m finding that very off putting.