Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sns23

this is why I absolutely hate the SM overdose that the show is being subjected to.
People aren’t able to do their jobs well because they are flooded with this whole live/SM barrage.

I think people follow her lives/her channel to get a behind the scenes perspective of IQ - and she is absolutely milking that.  The number of views/streams user interactions she gets would mess up whatever trend/popularity analysis one would have. They see the number of views Deepshika gets everytime IQ is on one of her lives and that unfortunately ends up correlating to more satya dev stuff and even translates into how their scenes are written in the show. 

Absolutely! Deepshika's live views and comments are for Iqbal Khan because his interaction and interviews are limited. And that is probably why he is backing off now. Whenever people ask about Iqbal, Deppshika says "woh bohat bhau kha raha hai" 

I understand he wants to stay away from it for valid reasons but he should make his presence to promote his work. Like it or not its part of the deal now for all celebrities and this will generate positive view for the show. In contrast to all leads of other shows, the leads of our show barely interact on other platforms. 

I wonder why Rachana cant do a live session with Iqbal. Ppl would go crazy considering they share a good bond bts

hmhss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Hmhss🤗.. You really are a kind soul to call her bechari. 

They must be going through sm and forums but just don't give a damn

Thank you Minami_koi 🤗

Iss kind soul ke liye apna ff update plss 

Minami_koi thumbnail

Working on it. Will post it tomorrow eod mostly 😊👍

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. 

I was beginning to develop  self doubt like Vidhi🙈

Edited by Minami_koi - 1 years ago
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmhss

Thank you Minami_koi 🤗

Iss kind soul ke liye apna ff update plss 

I like the way you operate @hmhss 😄😄😄

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmhss

Absolutely! Deepshika's live views and comments are for Iqbal Khan because his interaction and interviews are limited. And that is probably why he is backing off now. Whenever people ask about Iqbal, Deppshika says "woh bohat bhau kha raha hai" 

I understand he wants to stay away from it for valid reasons but he should make his presence to promote his work. Like it or not its part of the deal now for all celebrities and this will generate positive view for the show. In contrast to all leads of other shows, the leads of our show barely interact on other platforms. 

I wonder why Rachana cant do a live session with Iqbal. Ppl would go crazy considering they share a good bond bts

In a weird way, I can understand why Rachana doesn’t - and I think it’s better she/they don’t. It preserves the charm of the show and it wouldn’t seep into their portrayal of Dev / Vidhi.

I absolutely love how dignified Rachana always is - for this being her first major role - she conducts herself beautifully. And IQ too - he is always respectful and maintains his distance, which is good.
If they do do an interview I don’t think it should be a live one - like one of those interviews in the past would be great! 

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: carljung

Kuch hai nhi discuss karne but troll karne ko bahut hai example

Aaj ka vijayi bhav dialogue

Kal ravji ka train wali overacting

Usse pehle wo rakesh ke time uski maa boli mera beta din raat mehnat karke sabke sharir banata tha.

Mujhe ye sab ke baad apne upar doubt hone laga hai ki im insane or what?

I checked out of the serial when they didn't show a dating phase and went straight to marriage, but y'all have been very dedicated and the written updaters are doing a fab job. 👏

I'm reading and following the discussions in the hope that I'll watch if a very good ViDev centric track comes along, but not to be so far. 😔

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like the fact that rach doesn't revolve around deepshi like others.

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

I checked out of the serial when they didn't show a dating phase and went straight to marriage, but y'all have been very dedicated and the written updaters are doing a fab job. 👏

I'm reading and following the discussions in the hope that I'll watch if a very good ViDev centric track comes along, but not to be so far. 😔

I think we will not get that because apparently they are getting numbers due to vidhi devi track. 

Edited by carljung - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail

Indian television mei punarjanam hua hai dosto vidhi is tulsi bhabhi oh no wait parvati oh no wait recent wali gopi bahu oh no wait gopi bahu to dev hai 

Helios10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carljung

I think we will not get that because apparently they are getting numbers due to vidhi devi track. 

Their current TRP is 0.2! 

How are they raking in numbers? 

Living in a fools paradise.