Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carljung thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Please 🙏 maker's baksh do faltu ke maa bete scenes dene ki kya zaroorat hai

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Quick recap :

Vidhi is prepping for the puja and she is in a hurry, coz she is getting late for work.

Dev comes and asks her to slow down and gives her some advice about how to achieve work life balance.

They sit at the puja and it takes forever. Vidhi had already texted some guy at the office but Jai seeing that vidhi hadn’t come makes the guy call her. Vidhi picks up and says that she had sent him a message that she would be late. The clock is ticking, she is getting anxious. Dev is sensing her stress everyone else is oblivious. The couple part of the ceremony is over, and satya does the next part. Vidhi gets another call and she asks dev who tells her to leave and she is relieved and literally dashes out the door.

HP - very loudly comments to bims that Vidhi should not have left and she should have stayed for the entire puja. After all satya just broke the rule for her. Dev and satya hear it. Bims tells HP not to worry - that vidhi is smart she will manage. 

Vidhi goes to work where jai taunts her for being late. Vidhi gave a long lecture here - which I am going to skip in this update - at the end of which Jai is amazed at her clarity.

Later that evening chithra is in pain/uneasy/thinking about Vikram when satya asks her to not stress about this. Chithra is waiting for vidhi to come so thay they can go to the hospital together - satya offers to go, but chithra wants vidhi. Dev comes back and they are like vidhi is not home, chithra has appointment. Dev calls vidhi, but just as vidhi tells him she won’t be able to come - jai sees her on the phone and loudly comments that they need to not bring their personal life into work. Dev overhears that and asks her to manage work, he’ll figure out this. He offers to take chithra to the hospital.

On the other hand, Amba is losing it. Yogu comes a free man (his divorce from Kanika is finalized) and she doesn’t seem too good so takes her to the doc. At the hospital Amba is waiting for yogy to bring the car when chithra and dev comes. She sees them and covers her face. And follows them to the doctor. the doc tells them that everything is good (Amba is hiding behind the curtain). Amba is thrilled that she got a way to turn the tables on dev.

Vidhi wants to leave, jai wants to discuss salary. He tells her to call him Jai and she does😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. She tells her that her hubs and she decided that she should accept whatever is offered (jai rolls his eyes). He offers her 1L pm. She is thrilled accepts and does the rookie mistake of saying I’ll give my 200%. 

Precap - Amba sends something to Chithra - who freaks out.

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

Quick recap :

Vidhi is prepping for the puja and she is in a hurry, coz she is getting late for work.

Dev comes and asks her to slow down and gives her some advice about how to achieve work life balance.

They sit at the puja and it takes forever. Vidhi had already texted some guy at the office but Jai seeing that vidhi hadn’t come makes the guy call her. Vidhi picks up and says that she had sent him a message that she would be late. The clock is ticking, she is getting anxious. Dev is sensing her stress everyone else is oblivious. The couple part of the ceremony is over, and satya does the next part. Vidhi gets another call and she asks dev who tells her to leave and she is relieved and literally dashes out the door.

HP - very loudly comments to bims that Vidhi should not have left and she should have stayed for the entire puja. After all satya just broke the rule for her. Dev and satya hear it. Bims tells HP not to worry - that vidhi is smart she will manage. 

Vidhi goes to work where jai taunts her for being late. Vidhi gave a long lecture here - which I am going to skip in this update - at the end of which Jai is amazed at her clarity.

Later that evening chithra is in pain/uneasy/thinking about Vikram when satya asks her to not stress about this. Chithra is waiting for vidhi to come so thay they can go to the hospital together - satya offers to go, but chithra wants vidhi. Dev comes back and they are like vidhi is not home, chithra has appointment. Dev calls vidhi, but just as vidhi tells him she won’t be able to come - jai sees her on the phone and loudly comments that they need to not bring their personal life into work. Dev overhears that and asks her to manage work, he’ll figure out this. He offers to take chithra to the hospital.

On the other hand, Amba is losing it. Yogu comes a free man (his divorce from Kanika is finalized) and she doesn’t seem too good so takes her to the doc. At the hospital Amba is waiting for yogy to bring the car when chithra and dev comes. She sees them and covers her face. And follows them to the doctor. the doc tells them that everything is good (Amba is hiding behind the curtain). Amba is thrilled that she got a way to turn the tables on dev.

Vidhi wants to leave, jai wants to discuss salary. He tells her to call him Jai and she does😡😡😡😡😡😡😡. She tells her that her hubs and she decided that she should accept whatever is offered (jai rolls his eyes). He offers her 1L pm. She is thrilled accepts and does the rookie mistake of saying I’ll give my 200%. 

No jaiji seedha jai pe aa gyi ye to dev ke saath to uncle sir devji kiya yha jaiji seedha jai waah didi waah 

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sns23

Quick recap :

The work and life balance scene between ViDev was good. It is very endearing to see Dev support Vidhi whole heartedly. I have to say that in a joint family system where women are only now starting to get to work outside, Vidhi made a big jump to go work outside. She could have used her whatever little expertise she has to grow her parents business cause it would allow her to adjust better (lol i am advising as if this is non fictional 😆) with still newly married life. All they have done since their confession is fight against odds and it is still ongoing

And since she was late, toh puri pooja attend karleti lol

Jai ne toh accelerator par apna foot rakh diya hai aur hath dho ke Dev ke peeche para hai. I cant handle it if anyone belittles Dev. 

Vidhi needs to give him a shutup call because this is intrusive. Humne HP bardasht karliya bohat hai, Jai nahin hoga but this guy has a very creepy vibe so kudos for acting well 

Raichands NUKSH khatam hone tak pareshan hi rahengey 🤣

carljung thumbnail

I m irritated today

The heat then satya dev video 

Plus episode mei ye kya laga rakha hai jai ne baaandh rakha hai Raichand's ne

InShot_20230607_085419681.jpg

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Hi guys how u all what is going on in the show I have quit watching it (boring and very busy with my work schedule) 223 was my last episode.

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Hi guys how u all what is going on in the show I have quit watching it (boring and very busy with my work schedule) 223 was my last episode.

Bas kaphi hai mat dekhiye aage

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carljung

WTF is this nonsense

Step mom and son maintain certain distance ye kya hai bro 

Gangulika: Aeey Sautan !! Kya tum magarmach kee ganga jamuna bahake mere Dev Munna se chipak jaati ho ? Mere munne ko tere laadle bacchon ke Aaya banake kaleje mein thandak nahin mili tujhe? Joh abb tu har mauke pe nautanki karke mere bituwa ke gale lag rahi ho ? Teri hair colour shampoo maine hata dee taaki aayine dekhke tujhe yeh yaad aaye ki tu abb naani ke umra mein hein. 

Revutty thumbnail

Goli maaro dimaag ko sabke sab. Iss show mein pata nahi kya kya dekhne padenge ? HaTya ko jodi banate hain. Donon khoob drama karenge. Dev Satya ki hug se zyada I prefer Bimla's Dev ji. 

Revutty thumbnail

Only messes are shown, no quality scenes for ViDev😭😭