Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Hiiiii Mili ❤️🤗❤️how's you❤️

So Cute GIF - So Cute Aww GIFs

Hope all goes fine with you 

Reading your Rants 😳 waiting impatiently everyday roaming in forum 👍🏼 tag or no tag is there mili post or not search is my job 😳 don't leave forum Dear 😲

Show turned out comedy long back 😆there is no back of any thing called WORTHY except accident glipses of Adi presence  

Babysitting Like GIF - Babysit Babysitting Babysitter GIFs

Writers hell bent to prove Viaan the great something without other story or Drama thy came in one line to high this parenting way  

Here I Done A Vm on Katha-Adi hope U like it 😳the actor is too good wit Aditi ❤️

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1663967586281996288?s=20 

Have a great time Mili Dear🤗❤️🤗

Edited by vinnas - 11 months ago
Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Mili for the tag and please don't leave forum. I am watching the show just to pass time. And forum is more entertaining than show. 

A random guy added to parent group by kids He knows everything on parenting with one baby sitting night and lots of bookish knowledgeAnd real parents are giving him some award for being the best🤣🤣

Aarav telling lies to Katha and opening up with Robin (not a family) is another real red flag. I can't imagine how I will react if it happens with me and my son. Katha needs to focus on Aarav

Adi seems sensible, and thank god he comes only once in a blue moon. That helps him to remain sane. Otherwise writers will make him another comical character

The show has lost its core, its all purpose less  random plots and they don't know how to make it a love story now😭😭

Its better they should make Katha confess, let KaViaan be a pair and end the story. I don't think they can handle anything more than that😔😔

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Thanks Mili for the tag and please don't leave forum. I am watching the show just to pass time. And forum is more entertaining than show. 

A random guy added to parent group by kids He knows everything on parenting with one baby sitting night and lots of bookish knowledgeAnd real parents are giving him some award for being the best🤣🤣

Aarav telling lies to Katha and opening up with Robin (not a family) is another real red flag. I can't imagine how I will react if it happens with me and my son. Katha needs to focus on Aarav

Adi seems sensible, and thank god he comes only once in a blue moon. That helps him to remain sane. Otherwise writers will make him another comical character

The show has lost its core, its all purpose less  random plots and they don't know how to make it a love story now😭😭

Its better they should make Katha confess, let KaViaan be a pair and end the story. I don't think they can handle anything more than that😔😔

When the news of KA going off air was circulating in April,I didn't want it to go off air.But now I want them to somehow unite the leads and end the show.A new show is going to be launched on 19th June starring Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon produced by Balaji Telefilms.I hope that one replaces KA.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

From what we hear BT's new show isn't replacing KA..neither is KA going off air soon.😳that could be reason for slow pace un relatable plots shown in KA in May month apart from IPL excuse.

Seems KA team has commitment with channel for few more months, with or without time slot change, so as a finite series it may last till KBC launches in Aug.

Shalzie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

is it any good; I keep thinking of watching but yet to get around to it. 

Only seen 1 ep🤣I liked it.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

mili -- what to say? I didn't get good night sleep last night and so all cranky. so will try to keep rant to minimum. 😆

I don't get how viaan being in a parents group shows he is a good parent. one would think he has enough sense to not join just because his 8 year old friend (who he doesn't even know the real name) asked him to. is viaan capable of being a parent when he can't even be an adult with some brain? as an adult, does he not know this is highly inappropriate? does he have no sense of boundaries as an adult? 

and how is all of this baby fever pushing a love story? all I hear is viaan's biological clock is ticking and he is desperate. at the same time, katha is looking for a father figure and so impressed by viaan's cooing of babies? she might as well as marry a widower or divorcee with kids if she is so desperate. problem solved. 

the makers attempt to be realistic has really backfired on them. I hate to say this but there is more entertainment in watching two women fight over some idiotic indecisive whimp of a man than this. 🤣

Edited by mango.falooda - 11 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: G259

When the news of KA going off air was circulating in April,I didn't want it to go off air.But now I want them to somehow unite the leads and end the show.A new show is going to be launched on 19th June starring Shivangi Joshi and Kushal Tandon produced by Balaji Telefilms.I hope that one replaces KA.

is this the show that you were referring to? it looks hilarious 🤣

https://youtu.be/VRq8e94RSGI

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes.

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Bana

I think Adi wld hv drifted apart from Katha eventually if he hadnt died. I dont think he knew this superior feeling, gyan spouting, sabka problem solving, jagat-kalyan devi hidden inside his bubbly fun-loving wife. Only Viaan being a saint himself can admire her. 

👏so true🤣🤣the story of all ITV FLs🤣👏

Edited by Lata - 10 months ago
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Looks like yet another rich successful khadoos ML & simple sweet middleclass FL who will clash first then fall in love as she will “reform the rake”. Ho hum 🥱