Dharam Patni

Confirmed by Cast Member Show Extended

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Confirmed by cast member that show has been extended but don't know how long. Hope they change the time.slot

https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1663911640436297731?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing this 😍..... Yeah Aditi has shared that news yesterday in her story and they didn't shooting these days maybe the scripts will changes now and most probably there will be a new time slot maybe 6.30.... I just hope 🙏 they bring back Malhar to make excitement for the show and for Raviksha cuz according to Ravi that Pratiksha loves Malhar 🤣 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

tellychakkar articles r mostly fake, but hope this one is true..& there is news also that Fahman, once this show is over he will shoot for that depressing show on star...so hopefully this show extends

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont think they will change the timeslot because they already have shows at 6 and 6:30...unless one of the shows gets moved to 11pm🤔

NarinX1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont think they will change the timeslot because they already have shows at 6 and 6:30...unless one of the shows gets moved to 11pm🤔

Apparently the extension was just one week as many reports were saying that the show will ends on 16th June 🙄 unless they give at 10:00 or 11.00 which I doubts...... I just noticed that the cast doesn't shares any Bts on the set these days 🤔 maybe they're still in break 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: NarinX1

Apparently the extension was just one week as many reports were saying that the show will ends on 16th June 🙄 unless they give at 10:00 or 11.00 which I doubts...... I just noticed that the cast doesn't shares any Bts on the set these days 🤔 maybe they're still in break 

16th seems to make more sense as that's also when Ghum is taking leap

NarinX1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

16th seems to make more sense as that's also when Ghum is taking leap

Yeah at the moment it's more confusing 😕 whether they will give a proper extension or not ...... about Ghum, India times show has confirmed that Fahmaan won't be part of that show so let's see what will happen coming days 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yeah at the moment it's more confusing 😕 whether they will give a proper extension or not ...... about Ghum, India times show has confirmed that Fahmaan won't be part of that show so let's see what will happen coming days 

Hope it's true...im unsure how Fahmaan has been constantly doing one show after another since Imlie...every actor needs a break in between

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Thanks for sharing this 😍..... Yeah Aditi has shared that news yesterday in her story and they didn't shooting these days maybe the scripts will changes now and most probably there will be a new time slot maybe 6.30.... I just hope 🙏 they bring back Malhar to make excitement for the show and for Raviksha cuz according to Ravi that Pratiksha loves Malhar 🤣 

yes entry of malhar will bring good development in story and will help to focus on truth of keerti's murder as he is connected to keerti's murder as both were together at that time instead of all boring family drama with kavya getting more screenspace that raviksha. Ravi know pratiksha doesn't love malhar as he himself brought this to notice of pratiksha between raviksha meet before marriage but it will bring out possessive husband in him.

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 10 months ago