Katha Ankahee

What Kind Of Love?

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Guys please tell what kind of love do u guys wanna see ? 

I think the way writers taking the story is beautiful yet so real and respectful 

I have enough of thoese topical romance or Saas bhau romance or college love 

This is so amazing how can we stop loving this 

If your true kaviaan / Adan aditi fan u would enjoy every scene of them 

guys please tell what kind of love did u want to see 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

In romantic love at any age group or stage of life, at least in the initial stages there is some physical attraction, longing for each other’s company, thinking of each other constantly, a quickening of the heartbeat when u see each other, conversations wld become more personal & intimate. This is my understanding. 

Of these signs I see only the last sign in Viaan-Katha’s rapport, and maybe thinking of Katha constantly in Viaan’s case (but not in Katha’s case).

These are essentially there. In addition the 2 persons in love try to impress each other by doing things that they believe is important to the other - such as Viaan trying to become good father material. But this cannot be the foundation of love as love is not an intellectual process but rather a chemical hormonal emotional process.

Edited by Bana - 11 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am fine as long as that typical MUmma boy ML , his Mom & usual Vamp is not there. 

Viaan is not typical Mumma boy of ITV nor do Teju typical Mom she is weird but then Viaan weireder that her .

I would love to see a love story that is more natural , at this point I am getting fed up of waiting it  seem like  any kind of love story is fine for me , provided there is no Vamp going around like ghost which appears every where near ML be it his office. Home or wash room 🤣🤣

Enough of those other than that any kind of love story is fine 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 11 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

for me, I was expecting an intense love hate story. even if they didn't give us that, atleast give us a love story. right now, it is just about two colleagues who are working and obsessed with babies and school meetings it seems. 

to give you how far the drama has fallen, we have to see the initial chemistry and buzz. 

there is movement, chemistry, and push and pull in these conflict scenes. the scenes feel alive just from the screencap. 

they used to have looks and awkward gazes, something a tad too long -- that was a buzz. they were aware of each other and neither knew what to do about it. 

now, what is there is to screencap or to make VMs? nothing. that is why there is nothing to love about this love story which right now is super clinical. they are not connecting as individuals. there is no push pull, no emotional maturity. instead, they are actually acting like people who are in friend zone. boring! 

Edited by mango.falooda - 10 months ago
Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I will share what I wrote about chemistry with mature couples in DT. 

for me, I was expecting an intense love hate story. even if they didn't give us that, atleast give us a love story. right now, it is just about two colleagues who are working and obsessed with babies and school meetings it seems. 

to give you how far the drama has fallen, we have to see the initial chemistry and buzz. 

there is movement, chemistry, and push and pull in these conflict scenes. the scenes feel alive just from the screencap. 

they used to have looks and awkward gazes, something a tad too long -- that was a buzz. they were aware of each other and neither knew what to do about it. 

now, what is there is to screencap or to make VMs? nothing. that is why there is nothing to love about this love story which right now is super clinical. they are not connecting as individuals. there is no push pull, no emotional maturity. instead, they are actually acting like people who are in friend zone. boring! 

Absolutely. It was supposed to be love story between two mature, extremely different, complicated adults. The writers have lost it fully and it looks like some mundane office colleagues sharing their family issues, school problems etc. I don't see any spark between leads, and that makes it boring

They should change the writing team and bring some exciting plots

mango.falooda thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Absolutely. It was supposed to be love story between two mature, extremely different, complicated adults. The writers have lost it fully and it looks like some mundane office colleagues sharing their family issues, school problems etc. I don't see any spark between leads, and that makes it boring

They should change the writing team and bring some exciting plots

they botched it up when they changed viaan's character into a sap and giving him miraculous healing from his traumas. since then, viaan has been loopy and acting like a teenager. katha is some mother hen lecturer madam. and there is no buzz or chemistry. the characters as originally written are supposed to have chemistry because they are complicated and different people. this means there is conflict written into their journey. they are going to drive each other nuts and there will be a push pull because they are fighting each other and what they feel. 

katha per her character needs someone who will challenge her and call her out. that was old viaan. new viaan is too busy gazing at the light of katha and getting zapped and having his brains cooked. 🤪

maybe some people will enjoy the mothering love story but I find it just ugh. smiley11smiley21

Edited by mango.falooda - 10 months ago
teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

they botched it up when they changed viaan's character into a sap and giving him miraculous healing from his traumas. since then, viaan has been loopy and acting like a teenager. katha is some mother hen lecturer madam. and there is no buzz or chemistry. the characters as originally written are supposed to have chemistry because they are complicated and different people. this means there is conflict written into their journey. they are going to drive each other nuts and there will be a push pull because they are fighting each other and what they feel. 

katha per her character needs someone who will challenge her and call her out. that was old viaan. new viaan is too busy gazing at the light of katha and getting zapped and having his brains cooked. 🤪

maybe some people will enjoy the mothering love story but I find it just ugh. smiley11smiley21

This is not even motherly love. I am starting to wonder if there is love? Viaan has expressed his love clearly but since she rejected him & he chose some stupid boundary it is awkward. He gave respect to her decision which was good but the awkwardness during their regular conversations are so boring now. He keeps staring at her & gets happier to be with her but wants to maintain his boundary with her like he promised her/ told her. So there is no flow of conversation. 
Even professionally also they don’t have a proper conversation. Viaan is curt in his replies or agrees to everything Katha says. No arguments. Heck he does not argue or get angry at all. A 360 degree turn is super strange.

A certain degree of awkwardness is fine but this is going on for quite sometime. I am bored. I ff all of those scenes. 

P.S. i watched monday & tuesday’s episode because of Katha breaking up scene & her scene with Adi which i saw in the DT. Sony is irritating me with this attitude of showing same promo/ recap for days without any timeline to air those scenes. I don’t want to see baby Neena or listen to some stupid parenting advise. No school decides to include swimming as an extra curricular activity after one whatsapp message from parents 😂😂 is the school so rich to add such an infrastructure anytime they want? I thought all schools decided all this upfront starting of the year. 

mango.falooda thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

This is not even motherly love. I am starting to wonder if there is love? Viaan has expressed his love clearly but since she rejected him & he chose some stupid boundary it is awkward. He gave respect to her decision which was good but the awkwardness during their regular conversations are so boring now. He keeps staring at her & gets happier to be with her but wants to maintain his boundary with her like he promised her/ told her. So there is no flow of conversation. 
Even professionally also they don’t have a proper conversation. Viaan is curt in his replies or agrees to everything Katha says. No arguments. Heck he does not argue or get angry at all. A 360 degree turn is super strange.

A certain degree of awkwardness is fine but this is going on for quite sometime. I am bored. I ff all of those scenes. 

P.S. i watched monday & tuesday’s episode because of Katha breaking up scene & her scene with Adi which i saw in the DT. Sony is irritating me with this attitude of showing same promo/ recap for days without any timeline to air those scenes. I don’t want to see baby Neena or listen to some stupid parenting advise. No school decides to include swimming as an extra curricular activity after one whatsapp message from parents 😂😂 is the school so rich to add such an infrastructure anytime they want? I thought all schools decided all this upfront starting of the year. 

I don't feel it is love either. like you said, it all feels so boring. however, i don't know what else to call it because we are told this mothering is a type of love -- basically she cares and so is in constant lecture mode. that is what we are supposed to get. however, for some of us viewers, it is all just so boring. there is zero push pull -- which is the bedrock of love stories. what is a love story if not an emotional dance? 

like you, I am skippping episodes and just watching randomly. whatever I watch, I only end up facepalm because it is not even amusing. I tend to laugh at ITV gimmicks but this drama is supposed to have some realism which is the problem. then in that case, it needs to be intense. but it is not even that. it is just vlogs at this point. 

a2zahid thumbnail

Ok I get where u all coming from

I don’t know how old I guys are but my mum and me we were talking about katha as a show 

My mum was thank u the whole team for making such a wonderful show that there no screaming shouting Saas bhau type 

Yes I agree it’s slow down but maybe they doing this because something exciting on its way

guys can u just time until end of June 

a2zahid thumbnail

Everyone age groups is different on seeing love So I guess we have to respect it and have patient see what the next track 

sorry if I offended anyone