Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

See Angad & Saheba are complicated characters, both have white and grey shades, yes even I didn’t understand that why does saheba had to poke her nose in between but chalo theek hain.

Sahan both are equally rude to each other from the very start , but slow & steady wins the race which here in this case is love eventually ❤️. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Ohh forgot he drank toxic from his mother's milk that why he didn't defend his mother / father relationship when his own Aunt taunting him and them every chance she got and his hard work for being successful..  He failed to see how Gem of a person Sahiba is because she avoided being truthful for each and every chance she got.. 

He said sorry twice after revelation.. He did stopped her.. He is learning, He will understand and working on it no we can't accept he is very toxic.. But Sahiba can be very arrogant/ rude/ carelessness / blaming because she faced so much for being with toxic family..

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Saheba’s character has been butchered badly too by the creatives, but oh boy she was annoyed when she asked Angad that why did you do the rasam ? And he very casually said that he helped them & she was not happy 😜….. Waiting for the confrontation, I hope it’s cute banter. 

No she is not annoyed it clearly see her jealousy because anagdh is supporting and doing everything normally. This leads to her frustration/pain/ agony comes out. she is holding it... 

Let's see I hope makers don't screw this. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PUMMY5

Wow wow along with Lol.

Some on this site keep on saying that Sahiba is shouting and Angad is quite saint, who they seem to forget that has been verbally abusing Sahiba in front of everyone and in private off being a gold digger and has even threatened to get her jailed etc. But has not even apologised to her after knowing that it was his brother and Seerat, who he considers to be innocent.

Has I have mentioned before that both Sahiba and Keerat have a high tone. Which when they speak sounds like shouting, whereas Seerat is softly spoken hence she is the perfect victim.

So get over the shouting label that they have tagged on Sahiba, she is a strong independent woman who is not afraid to stand up for herself. 

You go girl.

He will see now it's already started in recap angadh remembering his pheras along with sahiba.. He will get there definitely.. 

Sahiba is not that before, writers butcher's her Charecter after Reveletion.. God knows why be we are not understanding properly her prospective because she is always her family / Sister jaap. She will also get there..

But show is going on Snail pace, only writers are stuck with seerat character that is why we can't see beyond that.. Let see how it goes..

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

See Angad & Saheba are complicated characters, both have white and grey shades, yes even I didn’t understand that why does saheba had to poke her nose in between but chalo theek hain.

Sahan both are equally rude to each other from the very start , but slow & steady wins the race which here in this case is love eventually ❤️. 

We are neutral I think the same way.. That is where love stories begin.. Both are flawed characters.. 

hellodona thumbnail

Since everyone knows my feelings about Angad and Sahan already, won't repeat again. But my added 2 cents.

I noticed Vankar started this right after Ipl ends, so he saved the falling in love track till Ipl if the precap actually indicates upcoming track and was not some filler. Hope this gives him the desired ratings.

Also the three leads currently in focus are characterized as doormats. 

Angad had so much anger for Sahiba and insulted her daily for the suspected gold digging but has so much empathy for Seerat to the point he is making promises a husband should give his wife . Any trouble ahead will be self inflicted, he unprovoked got Seerat Garry in his house.

Sahiba rants and raves but sits in Brar mansion to get insulted daily, she can easily run away and make a good life for herself and Keerat but choses her own misfortune. Again her troubles are self inflicted.

Seerat, marrying the man who threw money on her, abused her and what not. She is the worst doormat among all. I understand why she is latching onto Angad emotionally but if she does try to actively ruin Sahans marriage despite the fact that Angad and Sahiba have always been kind to her, that will ruin her beyond redemption. 

Garry, Keerat are on the other hand characterized as people who know what they want and recognise people very well.

Veer is a blank slate, just a happy kind artist , let us see how Vanku moulds his character.

Edited by hellodona - 11 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

He will see now it's already started in recap angadh remembering his pheras along with sahiba.. He will get there definitely.. 

Sahiba is not that before, writers butcher's her Charecter after Reveletion.. God knows why be we are not understanding properly her prospective because she is always her family / Sister jaap. She will also get there..

But show is going on Snail pace, only writers are stuck with seerat character that is why we can't see beyond that.. Let see how it goes..

Wonder if we saw same stuff after revelation. Right after revelation, he throws her out of his room when she tries to console him and says to Veer he could have had Garry and Seerat in his life but is stuck with Sahiba, he hates her lot more than people who actually betrayed him the most.

Writers did not butcher her character. It is consistent. She was always Seerat di innocent, from 1st episode. In og the male lead shows her the mirror saying her sister is a shitty person, like she shows him the reality of his brother.

Here Angad would rather defend Seerat 1000 times before speaking up for Sahiba even once. Him being soft spoken one day does not make him a great partner when just the same day he told her he will show her her place if she dares to pursue her dreams against his family's wishes. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Since everyone knows my feelings about Angad and Sahan already, won't repeat again. But my added 2 cents.

I noticed Vankar started this right after Ipl ends, so he saved the falling in love track till Ipl if the precap actually indicates upcoming track and was not some filler. Hope this gives him the desired ratings.

Also the three leads currently in focus are characterized as doormats. 

Angad had so much anger for Sahiba and insulted her daily for the suspected gold digging but has so much empathy for Seerat to the point he is making promises a husband should give his wife . Any trouble ahead will be self inflicted, he unprovoked got Seerat Garry in his house. 

Angadh views Changed after Revelation.. He has to realize what grave mistake he has done by judging Sahiba.. He will get there.. But Vankar land anything can happen as of now it is his stage.. As per seerat he will see his own judgement about her is wrong.. May be or may not be as per him he thinks seerat/ garry by getting married their lifes will get better let see.. 

Sahiba rants and raves but sits in Brar mansion to get insulted daily, she can easily run away and make a good life for herself and Keerat but choses her own misfortune. Again her troubles are self inflicted.

She is so lost before Angadh is at Crossroads now she is.. Her anger I can not say anger pain that caused in the name of trusting seeing good and not hold grudges on everybody.. 

Seerat, marrying the man who threw money on her, abused her and what not. She is the worst doormat among all. I understand why she is latching onto Angad emotionally but if she does try to actively ruin Sahans marriage despite the fact that Angad and Sahiba have always been kind to her, that will ruin her beyond redemption. 

True,Can't say anything more on her She is selfish.. 

Garry, Keerat are on the other hand characterized as people who know what they want and recognize people very well. 

GARRY living at his Uncle/Grandpa's house not acknowledging anything it's not his fault, it's his mothers jassi didn't stop his thoughts instead she supported her grudge against her parents and brother's spoiled her own kids.. 

KEERAT only Sahiba is a mother too her she grow up all by herself being a third child.. No.one is there to correct her.. 

Veer is a blank slate, just a happy kind artist , let us see how Vanku molds his character. 

No idea, as of now he is where he is. His character didn't start. But one thing is for sure, He doesn't judge a person on situations. 

Can't predict the future because of Vankar land.

This show.is full of flawed characters and they are portrayed largely in the name of dragging. May be you are right there is triangle.. But as of now it is not 

Let's see how it goes. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Wonder if we saw same stuff after revelation. Right after revelation, he throws her out of his room when she tries to console him and says to Veer he could have had Garry and Seerat in his life but is stuck with Sahiba, he hates her lot more than people who actually betrayed him the most.

Writers did not butcher her character. It is consistent. She was always Seerat di innocent, from 1st episode. In og the male lead shows her the mirror saying her sister is a shitty person, like she shows him the reality of his brother.

Here Angad would rather defend Seerat 1000 times before speaking up for Sahiba even once. Him being soft spoken one day does not make him a great partner when just the same day he told her he will show her her place if she dares to pursue her dreams against his family's wishes. 

He didn't throw her, before asking get to leave he did share his pain and than he asked her to leave him alone.. They are not there yet.. Sahiba decided while walking out done is done that's why she wanted to leave.. If you see the scene..  And when his mother came he thought Sahiba came told her leave me alone?? That's why he stopped her..

Angadh expressed to veer is because of me Garry is after Seerat, it is true Garry told his mother I saw love in angadh eyes mom for seerat, why can't I hurt him the most this the best chance.. But seerat turned in to poor girl from shimlapuri.. Garry also thought seerat is from rich family.. 

As per angadh he loved seerat ( How and all we wil.discuss later ) .. He said I can full fill all the responsibilities as Husband but I can't have that jasbath for sahiba as I had for seerat..why can not be feel that way, it'shus choice that'show he wants to be with his life partner,  He will realize how wrong he us and he will get there.. Vanku don't give continuity on any tracks not sure why.. It feels empty after revelation.. Jumped on Seerat jaap.. 

Angadh about Sahiba he will realize so hard now it will hurt him by judging Sahiba . He doesn't know where to start situations makes him think...I am hoping Vankar doesn't screw up.. 

Before reveletion Sahiba is very observent, the way she spoke Straight at the slap no one can question her back... not sure after knowing Garry is the guy she just lost it.. Writers didn't focus on her character and than Suicide. They just lost it. She is so lost now. 

Let's see I am still hoping Vankarland will spare us. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

He didn't throw her, before asking get to leave he did share his pain and than he asked her to leave him alone.. They are not there yet.. Sahiba decided while walking out done is done that's why she wanted to leave.. If you see the scene..  And when his mother came he thought Sahiba came told her leave me alone?? That's why he stopped her..

Angadh expressed to veer is because of me Garry is after Seerat, it is true Garry told his mother I saw love in angadh eyes mom for seerat, why can't I hurt him the most this the best chance.. But seerat turned in to poor girl from shimlapuri.. Garry also thought seerat is from rich family.. 

As per angadh he loved seerat ( How and all we wil.discuss later ) .. He said I can full fill all the responsibilities as Husband but I can't have that jasbath for sahiba as I had for seerat..why can not be feel that way, it'shus choice that'show he wants to be with his life partner,  He will realize how wrong he us and he will get there.. Vanku don't give continuity on any tracks not sure why.. It feels empty after revelation.. Jumped on Seerat jaap.. 

Angadh about Sahiba he will realize so hard now it will hurt him by judging Sahiba . He doesn't know where to start situations makes him think...I am hoping Vankar doesn't screw up.. 

Before reveletion Sahiba is very observent, the way she spoke Straight at the slap no one can question her back... not sure after knowing Garry is the guy she just lost it.. Writers didn't focus on her character and than Suicide. They just lost it. She is so lost now. 

Let's see I am still hoping Vankarland will spare us. 

One thing I agree. Angad was shown as the biggest duffer in show since beginning episode. 

Sahiba has always been about Seerat di, pre and post revelation. 

It is easier to root for Garry. Usske paas dimaag hai.