Today’s episode may be the real beginning of #Sahan

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Angad  was calm composed and very sincere in the first scene with Sahiba.Sahiba accused him that he took advantage knowing that her father will be helpless ..even to this absurd nonsense he did not lose his cool and the genuineness in his reply could be seen .. the request to Sahiba to stop  showing her hatred for him in front of others was a much needed one. He knows she hates him but no longer wanted a public display  .. a request just like the one she made during pagphere time.His request to let him help her with the loan was conveyed so well and you could see he wanted to take that responsibility too ..His frankness to Sahiba  about the promise to seerat made it clear there was nothing but a genuine intention to get seerat and Garry settled .

He was actually taking over  and behaving with the authority of the person who carries the responsibility of the family as a whole and what an amazing change it was to see him put Hansraj and Kiara in their place for their taunts.  The soft nice tone and yet the firmness and the authority with which he put them in their place is great 

He prompts Sahiba at every place to  come with him as he knows she is against the marriage and participating for the sake of it only. The much dreaded ring scene was actually good. Angad was like any shopkeeper / person  who helped try the ring when one could not do it.His expressions his demeanour were all faultless. To attribute anything more would be stupid.he was so matter of fact about the fitting and was going about the whole thing mechanically as he would do to anyone in his shop  ..and told Garry to try properly… his reply to Sahiba clearly showed his genuineness

The precap  was good and Angad for the first time was thinking about Sahiba and his marriage ..for me #sahan officially began today as for the first time there were emotions other than hate in Angad and Sahiba for each other she showed a hint of being affected  by Angad  and the precap showed his changing feelings 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am so glad that Angad didn’t have any thought in his mind while he was checking the ring size on seerat’s finger…. Angad is a Sunar/Jeweller, and you are absolutely right  he did it mechanically when Garry prompted him for help though I hated the scene, left a bad taste in my mouth. 

And precap was epic, so it’s Seerat who would want to start an Ema with Angad and not the other way round and Angad on the other hand is thinking about his wedding with his wife Saheba 😍 with Ranjha Ranjha playing in the background.

Yes in today’s episode it’s quite visible that he wants to give his marriage a chance.

Saheba being jealous is also a good thing, Angad thinking about their Anand-Kaaraj and Laavein is like a breath of fresh air.

Ok so there is a good scope for Sahan Romance 💘, I am hoping that they give good costumes to Saheba at least now. 

After so much negativity in the show and in this forum, I am glad that something positive came up. And I really hope that Angad supports Saheba in her career……But theek hain Baby Steps for Sahan 😍

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

I am so glad that Angad didn’t have any thought in his mind while he was checking the ring size on seerat’s finger…. Angad is a Sunar/Jeweller, and you are absolutely right  he did it mechanically when Garry prompted him for help though I hated the scene, left a bad taste in my mouth. 

And precap was epic, so it’s Seerat who would want to start an Ema with Angad and not the other way round and Angad on the other hand is thinking about his wedding with his wife Saheba 😍 with Ranjha Ranjha playing in the background.

Yes in today’s episode it’s quite visible that he wants to give his marriage a chance.

Saheba being jealous is also a good thing, Angad thinking about their Anand-Kaaraj and Laavein is like a breath of fresh air.

Ok so there is a good scope for Sahan Romance 💘, I am hoping that they give good costumes to Saheba at least now. 

After so much negativity in the show and in this forum, I am glad that something positive came up. And I really hope that Angad supports Saheba in her career……But theek hain Baby Steps for Sahan 😍

Yes the ring scene was like what any shop guy would do when you say it does not fit. I liked the scene for the only reason that Sahiba was finally affected by something 😂

the precap was so good..the journey of Angad falling in love with Sahiba should be interesting. The first #sahan scene today clearly shows angad’s    Intention  in working on his marriage

Thank god after so long they  finally started the love story seerat will create issues as per precap but that’s to be expected  

Her career is the next big step let’s see how he deals with it 

Reader17 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

True, Beginning of Angadh / Sahiba.. 

Episode is very good, May be they would have avoided it the ring size testing but that's how Makers wants. but angadh all the way he is acting like an elder brother, from stopping Hansraj to kiara , He doesn't want any arguments on this one for what every reasons Seerat cried, Garry apology in public what ever, May be he is blind by trusting several and Garry as for now let see.. 

But he wants to start Sahiba has soo much in her( her frustration , agony, pain,) pyaari bacchi she has to get it out and she will show it on anagdh only, tough times a head for Sahiba and Angadh also he willrealise so hard for what he has done, how many misunderstanding happened because of others  Let see. How makers will take it..

Precap :::: OMG SOOO GOOD...Seerat is thinking about anagdh promise okay let see and agadh reply tumko barar mansion me koyyi takleef nahi hoga.. 

And Angadh he is remembering his Marriage with Sahiba talking pheras 😍😍😍letsee how makers will take it... 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

True, Beginning of Angadh / Sahiba.. 

Episode is very good, May be they would have avoided it the ring size testing but that's how Makers wants. but angadh all the way he is acting like an elder brother, from stopping Hansraj to kiara , He doesn't want any arguments on this one for what every reasons Seerat cried, Garry apology in public what ever, May be he is blind by trusting several and Garry as for now let see.. 

But he wants to start Sahiba has soo much in her( her frustration , agony, pain,) pyaari bacchi she has to get it out and she will show it on anagdh only, tough times a head for Sahiba and Angadh also he willrealise so hard for what he has done, how many misunderstanding happened because of others  Let see. How makers will take it..

Precap :::: OMG SOOO GOOD...Seerat is thinking about anagdh promise okay let see and agadh reply tumko barar mansion me koyyi takleef nahi hoga.. 

And Angadh he is remembering his Marriage with Sahiba talking pheras 😍😍😍letsee how makers will take it... 

I liked  the episode too. The ring scene was good . As you said if they needed to have it  then it was done well. I see the ring scene as a trigger for Sahiba  to start feeling another emotion other than hate 

loved the precap. Angad is starting his journey of love ..so let’s see I understand sahiba’s frustrations but she needs to take that out on her family . She is where she is because of them ,she mollycoddles them and takes it out on Angad and brars just like she was telling Angad that his asli gunehgar is Garry and not them and he needs to hit out at Garry she must also understand . 

Also some vamp is needed in a love story  and seerat is going to be that as per precap . There can be no love story without a vamp 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

I liked  the episode too. The ring scene was good . As you said if they needed to have it  then it was done well. I see the ring scene as a trigger for Sahiba  to start feeling another emotion other than hate 

loved the precap. Angad is starting his journey of love ..so let’s see I understand sahiba’s frustrations but she needs to take that out on her family . She is where she is because of them ,she mollycoddles them and takes it out on Angad and brars just like she was telling Angad that his asli gunehgar is Garry and not them and he needs to hit out at Garry she must also understand . 

Also some vamp is needed in a love story  and seerat is going to be that as per precap . There can be no love story without a vamp 

If sahiba frustrations take out on her family how will their relationship progress same with anagadh he will also take it out on her only... That is how it will be... She will realize about her Sister and she will put them in their place.. Let seehow it goes...

No Vamp here as of now Seerat will be trouble.. That's all I can say as of now.. Let see how makers will take this show... 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Why does Sahiba deserve that abuser? She needs a better hero. Or better if she stays alone rather than with Angad

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Why does Sahiba deserve that abuser? She needs a better hero. Or better if she stays alone rather than with Angad

that’s your view 👍 there may be others with opposite views so no issues 👍 am ok with whatever they show 👍 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

that’s your view 👍 there may be others with opposite views so no issues 👍 am ok with whatever they show 👍 

My problem is not with Angad-Sahiba but what they have done to Angad's character. Too much toxicity.