Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

Vahi to... subah jab utha aur Vinu se baat Kiya tab thik tha... ab phirse koi panga hua kya? 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Omg saiya scenes today Ayesha and Harshad really makes such wonderful pair and their chemistry smiley27smiley9 but vanku didn’t use their potential to the full knowing how their normal scenes are 🔥🔥🔥 if story and romance starts properly like in other shows these two will rule and top all the charts smiley40 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Me setting the stage already for tomorrow's another filler episode!!

Incase, I don't wake up before 6 😆

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team popcorn zindabad 🤣

AninditaB thumbnail

Well kal SaiRat aur Virat ka DDP bhi hai so extra buckets of popcorn 🍿🍿🍿🍿 should be kept

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Well kal SaiRat aur Virat ka DDP bhi hai so extra buckets of popcorn 🍿🍿🍿🍿 should be kept

Virat ko rota dekh kar kaun sa popcorn khaya jaayega mujh se? Aansun hi peene padenge 😭

AninditaB thumbnail

Woh bhi hai 😭. Waise kya lag raha hai aur kya hoga episode mein 

Haalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Woh bhi hai 😭. Waise kya lag raha hai aur kya hoga episode mein 

Pehle tou Virat ki dhulayi hogi 😭

Phir aai baba ek dusre se milenge aur last main baba ro padenge apne baba ke samne 😭

Beech main hogi Sattu baya aur unke ghar ki kahani. 

AninditaB thumbnail

Bacchon ke aai baba will be a team now again for whom 🤔

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: msin

. Why is Sai involving virat in adhikari family matters ..  Didn’t she get married to Satya so that virat can stay away from her life.. Doesn’t her new in laws want virat to stay away .. How her mother in law falsely accused virat of trying to kill her son when her son himself was driving irresponsibly and was drunk .. Then creepily blamed virat for not remembering the truth .

. virat himself does not want to get involved in their matters .. kaku also doesn’t want to get involved .. why is Sai risking  virat’s life in this mission .. Patralekha is coming out better than Sai .. at least she used to talk to virat because he was her brother in law and part of family .And samrat n Mansi never told her to stay away from virat .. It would be best if virat takes a transfer and takes both his kids .. with him there ..

today I want to blame Kamal Joshi .. why did he take the bullet for virat .. virat would have died once and for all .. family would have grieved and moved on ..  even patralekha would have adjusted and moved on ..with Sam or anyone else .. Sai virat ki zindagi me aai at least so many time life n death situations me dal di .. Better would if virat takes a transfer and hopefully Sai will let savi n vinu move away with virat .. and cut off her connection with them .. focus on your new life and your own issues 

Arey baba she will fights for everyone rights except savi...