Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyrubina thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: LoveAyeshaVirat

Plss stop it, what are you even talking nd hallucinating?? πŸ™„ ,just bcz she spewed venom against Sai, as always ,u can't blame Sai for rubbish bs dialogues πŸ™ƒπŸ€¦β€β™€

P. S. Don't even compare Sai to that antagonist patralekha ever 

I am only told what they show it's very undigested things according to IF spoiler they end sairat at very bad note simply reunite give us some good sairat happy family moment and then show they die virat in mission or sai to save him why V sided to save her

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is hisaab se to Virat is also a grahan in Sai's life . Her father died while saving him. He is the root cause of every problem. 

Originally posted by: Jyrubina

I am only told what they show it's very undigested things according to IF spoiler they end sairat at very bad note simply reunite give us some good sairat happy family moment and then show they die virat in mission or sai to save him why V sided to save her

U r believing IF as if they are the writers nd makers of the story πŸ™„πŸ˜Ά,don't forget they said it's tentative, even whatever they said is all tentative πŸ”Š, no one knows what they gonna come up with except makers nd writers 

P. S. If u really love nd want SaiRat reunion, u won't ever demean or think anything negative among one of them, as u did here regarding Sai,Sai is half of SaiRat OK so please don't assume kuch bhi 

Edited by LoveAyeshaVirat - 11 months ago
Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arey yaar she's not calling her grahan. She's upset because Virat dying because of her may make look like that only as BK kinda predicted that. 

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

U r believing IF as if they are the writers nd makers of the story πŸ™„πŸ˜Ά,don't forget they said it's tentative, even whatever they said is all tentative πŸ”Š, no one knows what they gonna come up with OK 

P. S. If u really love nd want SaiRat reunion, u won't ever demean or think anything negative among one of them, as u did here regarding Sai,Sai is half of SaiRat OK so please don't assume kuch bhi 

Abhi to saiya/sairat lollipops bhi mil rahe alternately🀣🀣Inki creativity next level hai

Originally posted by: Haalim

Arey yaar she's not calling her grahan. She's upset because Virat dying because of her may make look like that only as BK kinda predicted that. 

She said Virat was safe at least with that antagonist, πŸ˜ΆπŸ™ƒ

Haalim thumbnail

She said Virat was safe at least with that antagonist, πŸ˜ΆπŸ™ƒ

She said if the narrative goes this way. It will look like that πŸ˜†

I'm sorry I've misunderstood ur words but when I read it in one go ,so yeah it sounded like that, kya karu since morning was so fed up with nasty nd abusrd comments regarding Sai, shayad wahi frame of mind mein, I've read ur post, sorry πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

https://tenor.com/bU0Oo.gif 

Edited by LoveAyeshaVirat - 11 months ago
Haalim thumbnail

I'm sorry I've misunderstood ur words but when I read it in one go ,so yeah it sounded like that, kya karu since morning was so fed up with flippers nasty nd abusrd comments regarding Sai, shayad wahi frame of mind mein, I've read ur post, sorry πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

Sai Virat are the official tablas now. Unka bajna zaruri hai πŸ˜†

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Khoon bhi fresh red tha... dhoya hoga kisine DCP ko

Vahi to... subah jab utha aur Vinu se baat Kiya tab thik tha... ab phirse koi panga hua kya?