New Feature: Daily Digest of Popular Topics in Your Favorite Forums!

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Dear Members,

We are excited to announce a new feature that we believe will enhance your experience on our platform. Starting next week, we will be sending out a daily email digest to all our members featuring popular topics created in the last 24 hours in the Forums they have marked as their Favorite.

This digest will highlight topics that have seen significant engagement. We believe this feature will help you stay updated with the most active and interesting discussions happening in your favorite forums, ensuring you never miss out on a hot topic!

We want to assure you that we take your privacy and preferences very seriously. We send emails responsibly and are committed to maintaining a balance between keeping you informed and respecting your inbox. Furthermore, to ensure that we are not overwhelming your email, we will only send these daily digests to members who have logged into the site in the last 7-14 days.

We understand that not everyone might want to receive these emails. If you prefer not to receive these daily digests, you can easily opt-out. Simply go to your email notification preferences in Preferences and set the "Recommendation" option to off. All emails that we send have an unsubscribe option also from where you can change them anytime.

We hope this new feature will provide you with a more engaging and streamlined experience on our platform. As always, we welcome your feedback and suggestions. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for being a part of our India Forums community. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a platform where you can share, learn, and engage with others.

Best Regards,

Vijay Bhatter

Our Apologies for the Recent Email Glitch 

We hope this message finds you well. We are writing to address an issue that recently occurred with our email system.

Due to a technical glitch in our application, some of you may have received multiple emails from us in a short span of time. We understand that this may have caused some inconvenience, and for that, we sincerely apologize.

Our team has rectified this issue and the bug has been fixed. We have implemented additional checks and balances to ensure that such an incident does not occur in the future.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edited by vijay - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Wow.. it’s an amazing feature, Vijay Sir. πŸ‘

Looking forward to seeing this feature in e-mails. πŸ˜Ž

tAriAn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Vijay

Please guide how can i delete my account.

I have not logged in in more than 8 years and will not require to use this forum anymore.

thanks in advance for your help. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

So happy to hear this additional feature Vijay  . I want all members to get back to their favourite forums and become active again . Missing all the discussions with old friends .

MochaQueen thumbnail

With the 50 forums I follow, I am expecting my email to look something like this

Endless List GIFs | Tenor

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank for site notification  of the   topic  .very  nice feature 

devashree_h thumbnail

Seems like a very good feature. Hopefully, we will see more activity on the forums now.

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

With the 50 forums I follow, I am expecting my email to look something like this

Endless List GIFs | Tenor

I doubt as not all the Forums that you follow will be that active and secondary we will limit it to Top 10-20 only.

When I checked mine I got just 12 Topics and I do follow a lot of forums too. 

It saved me time finding the popular topics easily based on my interests.

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

Seems like a very good feature. Hopefully, we will see more activity on the forums now.

Yes I also hope the same.

And it also means that members have more reason to follow a forum if they are interested in that forum apart from simply adding it to the Favorite Forum dropdown.

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: tAriAn

Hi Vijay

Please guide how can i delete my account.

I have not logged in in more than 8 years and will not require to use this forum anymore.

thanks in advance for your help. 

It's sad to hear that you want to leave. We have come a long way and we hope you would reconsider your decision.

Regarding Account Deactivation:
In Settings page you will see the option of "Account Deactivation". Through which you can deactivate your account easily.