Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 25 May 2023

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 12 months ago

.Sangeet ceremony of Sample is going on . Sample are the ones to perform next . On stage Samar announces he was missing Pakhi n gets emotional . Dimpy gets angry that this family had the knack of spoiling all happy moments with tears, why could he not just dance, why think of Pakhi who was enjoying herself elsewhere n was not bothered about her Samar ! Anupama comes on stage n gives lecture on things not in our control and it was Gods will , and surely God does what best for us , so we should move on .

Sample dance to the song “Thaiyya thaiyya… thaiyya thaiyya ….” 
All clap at their graceful dance moves .Anupama asks Kavya to dance next but she declines . 

Next it’s Ankush on stage n he gives solo,performance on “yumma yamma… kya khubsoorat samaa “ 

All l clap in appreciation . Toshu and Samar join him on stage . 
MaAn are staring at eachother . Maaya notices n distracts him. 

For the next song Maaya drags reluctant Anuj on stage . Barkha nods in secret approval. All fall silence at the awkwardness. Van states he and anupama also will dance . Baa encourages the parents of the groom to dance . 
Vanraj, Anupama, Anuj and May perform on the song ..”humko maaloom hai Ishq naazuk hai …” 
Anuj has eyes for Anupama . 
soon Their day dream of MaAn couple song n dance in the forest . They have close romantic duet dance .

Soon their dream shatters n they find themselves staring at eachother on stage . 
After this everyone joins the floor and dances on “ Punjabi wedding song …” MaAn have close moments during the group dance and Anuj decides he had had enough , he was going to tell Anupama everything . 
Maaya notices aanuj’s body reaction and gets scared he was going to tell Anupama everything 

Anupama pulls reluctant Kavya into the dance, soon she feels sickness and Anupama notices Kavya vomiting , she confronts her n is very happy to learn about her pregnancy . Kavya shares how happy she was as she always wanted to be a mother but Vee was uninterested. Anupama and Kavya share their woes with eachother as buddies , Anupama gives long advice to Kavya on how to manage herself , take care of herself during pregnancy. Anu is sure this news will bring VanYa closer.Van notices Anupama missing, but is relieved to find Anuj present there . He smiles at Anu as  she returns with Kavya . Anu feels uneasy and goes away making an excuse of adjusting her saree. 

Anuj gets restless to share with Anupama , he follows her as she walks away from that room. He grabs Anupama n pins her to the wall, he wants to speak tk her for a long time now . Anupama is taken aback but is interested to know what he has to say . 

Precap. 
At Radha Krishn mandir , Anuj falls at Anupama’s feet and weeps “main tumhara gunahgaar hoon …” 

Anupama looks at him angrily and states “Yeh mere atma samman ke khilaf hai” ” Mujhey tumhara pyaar Bheekh mein ya chheen kar nahin chahiye . tumhara Pyar mera Haq thaa, magar woh haq aapne kissi aur ko kyun de diya . “

Anuj stares at Anupama. MaAn eyelock as thunder and lightening passes between them .Official MaAn rift 

BG song plays …” tere liye hum hai jiye …” 

Edited by Sutapasima - 12 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poobaniparvati9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Episode was rubbish as usual. Anuj has been saying I have to tell you the truth, I have to tell you the truth this whole week but still hasn't opened his mouth. Who knows if he'll even reveal the truth in the next episode or he'll just apologize but not tell her the reason? Anuj has his so called "majboori" which is getting on everyone's nerves but I don't understand why Anupama couldn't have given a solo performance rather than dance with her disgusting ex-husband. Poor Kavya.

Anyway what bothered me the most today was Anupama telling Kavya "ho sakta hain bacche ke aane se tum donon ke beech sab kuch theek ho jaye". Like seriously Anupama? She made a face when Baa said this about Toshu and Kinjal so I thought she realised how problematic that statement is but no, because Mr. Shah didn't go SLEEP with someone (that we know of) baccha will bring them together? The man doesn't give a shit about Kavya and is openly lusting after you, disrespecting her constantly and even you know that. Advising her to inform Vanraj is okay, but saying that will bring them together? Should Kavya also throw her self respect down the drain and go back to him? When will this mentality of people change? In a "woman empowerment" show, you're told to go back to someone who is openly ignoring and disrespecting you and trying all tactics to get back with his ex, and RAISE A CHILD WITH HIM. Knowing how all the children in this family turn out, she's so much better off raising the child alone. And we don't even know to what extent, we'll find out once Maaya Barkha and Trashraj's plans are revealed. Sick.

Edited by poobaniparvati9 - 12 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poobaniparvati9

Episode was rubbish as usual. Anuj has been saying I have to tell you the truth, I have to tell you the truth this whole week but still hasn't opened his mouth. Who knows if he'll even reveal the truth in the next episode or he'll just apologize but not tell her the reason? Anuj has his so called "majboori" which is getting on everyone's nerves but I don't understand why Anupama couldn't have given a solo performance rather than dance with her disgusting ex-husband. Poor Kavya.

Anyway what bothered me the most today was Anupama telling Kavya "ho sakta hain bacche ke aane se tum donon ke beech sab kuch theek ho jaye". Like seriously Anupama? She made a face when Baa said this about Toshu and Kinjal so I thought she realised how problematic that statement is but no, because Mr. Shah didn't go SLEEP with someone (that we know of) baccha will bring them together? The man doesn't give a shit about Kavya and is openly lusting after you, disrespecting her constantly and even you know that. Advising her to inform Vanraj is okay, but saying that will bring them together? Should Kavya also throw her self respect down the drain and go back to him? When will this mentality of people change? In a "woman empowerment" show, you're told to go back to someone who is openly ignoring and disrespecting you and trying all tactics to get back with his ex, and RAISE A CHILD WITH HIM. Knowing how all the children in this family turn out, she's so much better off raising the child alone. And we don't even know to what extent, we'll find out once Maaya Barkha and Trashraj's plans are revealed. Sick.

She was even reminding Kavya about how it’s Mishter Shah’s right to know about his child

Does this woman realise, I am sure she does that Vanraj is after her, and she is still fighting about his rights, not thinking even once how the entire family left Kavya all alone didn’t even check on her in this one month that too when she is pregnant 

And to top it Anupama saying bachhe ke aane se sab thik ho jayega, such regressive mentality, Anupama is Baa’s shadow when it comes to such thinking

poobaniparvati9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I honestly think she doesn't even have to tell him, she should take the child and leave. If she tells them, that family won't let her be at peace. Even if they don't want her, they'll want the child for sure. But okay, even advising her to tell him for some reason okay fine, it's Anupama and we know her obsession with her "Bacchon ke pita". She should have said you have every right to raise the child alone when your husband is such an A grade asshole and cheap disgusting person. Instead she says don't do this alone, tell them, maybe you guys will get together and be happy again?

Edited by poobaniparvati9 - 12 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

So Vanraj said let’s dance as Mata Pita and Baa said Maa Baap ka dance hona chahiye and Anupama went to dance with Mishter Shah

Is that also a ritual that must be fulfilled ?

Didn’t understand the precap but if Anuj has had physical relations with Maya then why are Vanraj and Barkha scared about Anuj telling the truth and why does Anupama feel she is getting his love in charity

It feels like even Anuj is unaware of some truth which Maya Barkha and Vanraj know

Whatever it is completely nonsense storyline, no head and tail to it

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

SamPle 🤣

Sorry to wish ill but I hope the TRPs crash so that the makers don't take viewers for granted. MaAn reunion is being dragged for a month now, I guess, with misleading precaps. Such a snoozefest.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's not about physical relationship, if anuj got intimate with maaya then maaya, barkha & vanraj would be first one to tell  anupama , as it will completely broke off Maan relationship.

But evil trio themselves don't want anupama to know , maaya get scared if she sees anuj is near by anupama.

Maaya is openly flaunting herself as wife do all things which wife do  for anuj , which is anupama's right , anuj don't stop her , like sitting in Puja next to him 

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The AUDACITY of this woman to ACCUSE Anuj. The freaking AUDACITY! And what a SPINELESS man Anuj is. Earlier I used to sympathize with him but now I feel he deserves to remain crushed under the feet of this ungrateful lady and her lovely Shahs.😡

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Didn't expected this from Kavya. She was shown as a headstrong, career oriented and smart woman being well aware of Vanraj's intentions behind "family planning".She even warned him multiple times then how did she fall prey to him? Can this show for once, atleast once give women an upper hand over men?Can this show for once, though mistakenly project women as wise and prudent? Considering the history of this show I know it's a wishful thinking but still hoping against the hope....

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Didn't expected this from Kavya. She was shown as a headstrong, career oriented and smart woman being well aware of Vanraj's intentions behind "family planning".She even warned him multiple times then how did she fall prey to him? Can this show for once, atleast once give women an upper hand over men?Can this show for once, though mistakenly project women as wise and prudent? Considering the history of this show I know it's a wishful thinking but still hoping against the hope....

@Bold, that is why they made Dimpy like that. Another Baa..