Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Pensive

😄😄..I was just joking , but DP in her recent interview said , this time Priya will be more strong willed..so let's hope for something better 

😊

Multiple fingers crossed. 🤞🤞🤞 I am extremely pessimistic, thanks to the ruin of Priya and Ram 1.0. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ram being a businessman is fine but I don't want him to be an Angry young man like SSO 🙄 it's done to DEATH in 95% of tv shows.. why can't he just be a normal mature man. 

It's not always necessary to make the leads have opposite traits.. not always do "opposites attract".. sometimes people can start off as friends because of their similar interest which slowly grows into love

IDK what they are going to show but hope it's good 😓 

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

And I like this idea, Disha is so good that it will be organic and fun anyway)

SEA05 thumbnail

It sounds very nice, I'm glad that Priya was given a new worthy profession. At least the dentist makes good money, have you seen the prices for fillings?)))

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SEA05

It sounds very nice, I'm glad that Priya was given a new worthy profession. At least the dentist makes good money, have you seen the prices for fillings?)))

Lol.. money won't be issue then for her unless she again has to support 4 sisters and a mother without a father.. 😅

I don't want a sob story this time around.. I wanna see a simple sweet story 😍

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Same was i until yesterday...very skeptical of the new changes...but looking at the sneak peak today, I don't think they have changed that much, I mean doesn't look so from the SP, baaki Ekta jaane 😂😭

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

So as per my guess from today's sneak peak, Ram is probably the boss or colleague of some Yuvraj, who is probably Priya's boyfriend and I think he is cheating on her or something...hmm, typical but interesting cause of Themmmmmmm!!!❤

Baaki let's see how story unfolds and how do they wrap it around pregnancy...

SEA05 thumbnail

Yes, I'm looking forward to something like this too. Two cuties meet each other and start having fun)

I love Priya's new hairstyle))

SEA05 thumbnail

He made her a baby and cheated, and our Ram gets to know her and not only the tummy, but also love begins to grow, isn't it good?

And socially useful. People should understand that everyone is worthy of love, and a pregnant woman, if she is left alone, should not be stigmatized, but supported and helped to find happiness and understanding. The same applies to men with children or in other difficult situations.

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEA05

He made her a baby and cheated, and our Ram gets to know her and not only the tummy, but also love begins to grow, isn't it good?

And socially useful. People should understand that everyone is worthy of love, and a pregnant woman, if she is left alone, should not be stigmatized, but supported and helped to find happiness and understanding. The same applies to men with children or in other difficult situations.

I totally agree with you, the topic is really good, just hoping for it to be executed well with proper writing and perspectives, maybe they can take clues from Shibani's TS, Your Fingerprints on my Soul...and I would be extremely happy for both of them to find their true love, not someone who cheats and all, and also I'll be really happy for the baby to get a father like Ram, not that cheat Yuvraj!