yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

https://twitter.com/binduvasudev/status/1660658194190946306?s=42&t=qwat2DnSjHtFX1j6rpe5sA 

https://twitter.com/coffee_vitaminc/status/1660984592189513730?s=42&t=qwat2DnSjHtFX1j6rpe5sA 

will it be role reversal for Ram and Priya this time. Ram being the practical business man. Priya the funny dr:dentist. 

will rambe the one to sacrifice his love this time . Just assuming but lets go for it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So , Ram will be an angry young man and Priya will ne a typical bubbly heroine a.k.a pixie manic dream girl๐Ÿ˜›...NM  and DP in their recent interview were saying that essence of the characters will not be changed , but it seems they are changing it. Practical Ram is good though 

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ram, angry young man... yaar you can't see anger in his cute face๐Ÿ˜†

Pensive thumbnail

I seriously hope they don't turn him like SSO 2.0...typical Gul /Ekta's idea of angry young man๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Pensive thumbnail

Also , Priya being dentist , reminds me of certain Dr. Ishita  who did some of the dental procedures with broken hand ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Edited by Pensive - 11 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

aww today they will be back

what happened to old gen how it ended?

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvon

https://twitter.com/binduvasudev/status/1660658194190946306?s=42&t=qwat2DnSjHtFX1j6rpe5sA 

https://twitter.com/coffee_vitaminc/status/1660984592189513730?s=42&t=qwat2DnSjHtFX1j6rpe5sA 

will it be role reversal for Ram and Priya this time. Ram being the practical business man. Priya the funny dr:dentist. 

will rambe the one to sacrifice his love this time . Just assuming but lets go for it. 

Oh man, I don't want them to plot the story as role reversal, "trying to be different", etc.,  because it's stupid. Please, just give us a logical, interesting narrative. I'd really like to watch NM and DP, but right now I can't trust the team.

Just write a good story and put away your fat file of constantly reused plots.

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

aww today they will be back

what happened to old gen how it ended?

According to yvon, the end was meh. I couldn't bring myself to click on the clip she posted, even though it showed Pihu. I know the meh-ness will be lurking within 

Mangs1303 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensive

So , Ram will be an angry young man and Priya will ne a typical bubbly heroine a.k.a pixie manic dream girl๐Ÿ˜›...NM  and DP in their recent interview were saying that essence of the characters will not be changed , but it seems they are changing it. Practical Ram is good though 

Oh please! I can't see DP as a "pixie manic dream girl" (I love the description, though). NM can, of course do the practical or angry guy, but my enthusiasm is further waning at DP being a happy ray of sunshine. 

Pensive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mangs1303

Oh please! I can't see DP as a "pixie manic dream girl" (I love the description, though). NM can, of course do the practical or angry guy, but my enthusiasm is further waning at DP being a happy ray of sunshine. 

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„..I was just joking , but DP in her recent interview said , this time Priya will be more strong willed..so let's hope for something better