Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Sanjay seems like the kinda guy who can only make films if he’s the one producing it …no one to keep a check on the lavish spend, no one to object to his change of mind reshoots 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Sanjay seems like the kinda guy who can only make films if he’s the one producing it …no one to keep a check on the lavish spend, no one to object to his change of mind reshoots 

Not that I don't disagree, but I read how this show is working, and it seems like he only produced a few episodes, and the rest by other directors. The thing is that if there's a huge difference in quality, it will severely hurt the series, so it makes sense if this is why he wants to reshoot the later parts of Heeramandi. It should be continuous in quality or you will end up with a Game of Thrones situation. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Not that I don't disagree, but I read how this show is working, and it seems like he only produced a few episodes, and the rest by other directors. The thing is that if there's a huge difference in quality, it will severely hurt the series, so it makes sense if this is why he wants to reshoot the later parts of Heeramandi. It should be continuous in quality or you will end up with a Game of Thrones situation. 

Oh I don’t dispute that 

He does deliver quality so he can be as much of a control freak as he wants …I actually like people who are good and take control 
I just feel his personal working style is not suitable for someone else producing it (unless it’s his own fam or something) because in a purely professional space I can totally see how someone else putting in the money would get pissed off with his ….indulgence 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pathaka

Oh I don’t dispute that 

He does deliver quality so he can be as much of a control freak as he wants …I actually like people who are good and take control 
I just feel his personal working style is not suitable for someone else producing it (unless it’s his own fam or something) because in a purely professional space I can totally see how someone else putting in the money would get pissed off with his ….indulgence 

Oh yeah. The perfection directors are always difficult. 

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😊 Never liked him actually