Reported projects which you wished materialised?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 months ago

What are some reported or rumoured or announced projects which you wished, should have materialised for real?

I had heard Ash was writing an autobiography. So was Sush. I would have loved to read their books. IDK why they never wrote an autobiography.

Among films, I wish Time Machine had materialised as it sounded like an interesting concept.

Chakra starring Sanjay Dutt and Sushmita should have materialised too, I wonder why it was shelved or never released. They both looked stunning in 90s. I guess they would have made a good looking pair to watch onscreen.

I had heard Akki and Rani were supposed to work in a film called Mulaqat in late 90s. Wish it materialised because I have never seen Akki and Rani in any film, so it would have been a fresh pair to watch.

What are some reported or rumoured or announced things, or even wishful projects expressed by stars or filmmakers, which you wish, had materialised? 

Originally posted by atominis

What are some reported or rumoured or announced projects which you wished, should have materialised for real?

I had heard Ash was writing an autobiography. So was Sush. I would have loved to read their books. IDK why they never wrote an autobiography.

Among films, I wish Time Machine had materialised as it sounded like an interesting concept.

Chakra starring Sanjay Dutt and Sushmita should have materialised too, I wonder why it was shelved or never released. They both looked stunning in 90s. I guess they would have made a good looking pair to watch onscreen.

I had heard Akki and Rani were supposed to work in a film called Mulaqat in late 90s. Wish it materialised because I have never seen Akki and Rani in any film, so it would have been a fresh pair to watch.

What are some reported or rumoured or announced things, or even wishful projects expressed by stars or filmmakers, which you wish, had materialised? 

akki and rani.would be interesting. I wish PC and Saif would work together.

Edited by Blueberry94 - 9 months ago

There was no way Paani was ever going to materialize but I am curious as to what it would have been like. 

Immortals of Meluha also will likely never happen. The book's hype train is long dead and it won't really sail in today's political climate. If someone with an actual vision had bought the rights back then instead of Karan, it might have just happened. 

Alia and Ritesh Batra were discussing a project for years that never materialised. Though that script might possibly have become Photograph. 

Takht

Shuddhi

Paani

Inshaallah

Major Dhyan Chand Biopic

Arunima Sinha Biopic

Sahir Ludhiyanvi - Amrita Pritam Movie 

Dostana 2

Saare Jahan Se Achha