Everyone appreciates this kind of knock from King Kohli

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

We seen Virat Kohli getting his century off just 63 vs SRH the other day. And today he again got a century in just 60 vs GT today. 

It is a huge achievement to get a century in a T20 match, and this guy has done it in back to back matches when his team is in a do or die situation.

He struggled getting runs in IPL last year and this year not just he got runs but also is currently in Top 5 for highest run scorers. Finally the king is back to claim his throne. Virat Kohli got 2 centuries and 6 half centuries this season.

Even though Virat Kohli had a brilliant season for scoring runs, initially he was criticized for his strike rate. It was also pointed out that he slows down when he is batting on his 40s. These brought some questions by some fans whether Virat Kohli was even suitable for this format.

However, in the last 2 matches Kohli has proven that he is very much capable to play well in T20I. Not just he can score runs, he can also do it with a good strike rate.

Personally my fav T20I knock of Kohli was his 82*(53) vs Pakistan this year where he already showed his ability in this format and how he chased down the target successfully when the game seemed completely over for India at one point.

Hopefully we can enjoy more of these kind of knocks from Kohli in IPL and T20I in the future.

Edited by JustRandomGirl - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This guy  is unbelievable. He always perform under pressure.his dedication and commitment to the game is unmatchable. He always gives me reason to be his fan .

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

He is great cricketer 

But it is very hard for me to erase him for last WTC championship loss

The attitude was unforgivable 

They could have easily drawn the match for draw but naaa

The legend spinner Ashwin was benched 

His favouritism is not healthy for the team 

except for Pakistan and ipl …in finals he chokes 

I am glad he is off the captainship and can focus now on his batting 

hope he gives same energy to WTC and contribute the team for win WTC 

When it is real critical final…he is still doubtful 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Hard to accept but the reality is he is over now. Time for the new brigade to take over. 

https://twitter.com/AxCaShhhhh/status/1660557847405690881?t=mtVEMsRXUgS6vWWSrIrgSA&s=19 

Watch this clip. 

UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Hard to accept but the reality is he is over now. Time for the new brigade to take over. 

https://twitter.com/AxCaShhhhh/status/1660557847405690881?t=mtVEMsRXUgS6vWWSrIrgSA&s=19 

Watch this clip. 

Can someone tell this woman to know basics of cricket. Situation allows gill to play freely.As it was inconsequential game for gt.there was no wicket fallen from other end in middle overs.moreover there was huge batting lineup of gt even after gill.thats why he played like that .

And about kohli, it was knockout match for them,5 wickets were lost during middle overs.no proper batsman were left anuj virat pair.in this Situation, virat had to play smart cricket which he did amazingly well.his team lost but he gave his best in that situation. 

Cricket doesn't play on video game.you have to play in field and that too according to the situation. 

But I guess people are ready to write obituary of virat kohli everyday.