Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

No please yaar the story cannot go the route of Ashish- Maitree marriage anymore.. they are friends and if Maitree was able to bring up an infant to almost 6 years to age without being anyone’s wife than she does not have to do that now. Both Maitree and Ashish deserve to be with people they love. I hope it’s Harsh- Maitree or whoever Maitree falls in love with to be comfortable to spend her life with but NO majbori ki shadi and all that drama for Nandish. 

Yeah same thoughts.. Now maihar have started  to grow on me, and if they take that route again that would be forced and iam not going to like it.. The entire allegations on maitrish would be true if they both come together.. The best way is to turn nandu positive and apologize to everyone and they all live in the same house as they wished..

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No please yaar the story cannot go the route of Ashish- Maitree marriage anymore.. they are friends and if Maitree was able to bring up an infant to almost 6 years to age without being anyone’s wife than she does not have to do that now. Both Maitree and Ashish deserve to be with people they love. I hope it’s Harsh- Maitree or whoever Maitree falls in love with to be comfortable to spend her life with but NO majbori ki shadi and all that drama for Nandish. 

Majburi ki shaadi is the main ingredient of any successful  itv show 😆it can either be with Ashish ( let's pray it isn't) or Harsh. I think the makers are tasting the waters as to which route to take. Trps will decide the route now. I soo wanted to know the original story of this show since I don't think this was their original plot, but alas no itv show go with the original plot 

Also today's episode seemed rushed...ek din mein shaadi kaun karta hai yaar  that too an Indian wedding...we atleast need a week to prepare no matter how rich the families are....I toh atleast haven't heard any shaadi being fixed and happening within a day 🤓

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Majburi ki shaadi is the main ingredient of any successful  itv show 😆it can either be with Ashish ( let's pray it isn't) or Harsh. I think the makers are tasting the waters as to which route to take. Trps will decide the route now. I soo wanted to know the original story of this show since I don't think this was their original plot, but alas no itv show go with the original plot 

Also today's episode seemed rushed...ek din mein shaadi kaun karta hai yaar  that too an Indian wedding...we atleast need a week to prepare no matter how rich the families are....I toh atleast haven't heard any shaadi being fixed and happening within a day 🤓

Let the shaadi get over soon. Mama mami gang se chutkaara miljayega.. The track itself is to bring harsh-maitree close so they cant drag the shaadi epsiodes too much..We cud see maitree hug harsh and iam eager to know the reason behind that...

I think trp aunties wud hv assumed that maitree-ashish are the endgame.. Even after the hostage track i thought nandu wud leave ashish,woh bhi nehi hua..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That’s true but it’s going to be super weird for Ashish- Maitree ki forced/ majboori shadi.. I cannot watch them as couples because their track is constantly going back to their relationship being pure as just friends. I know Sona Tai ka promise and all is there in the back pocket but still. These two can’t be a couple.. it will tank the show 

Besides on what basis would Ashish and Maitree get married? Custody is given to either parent depending on who the child wants to be and does not require either parents to be married again or have a partner… the only way their marriage will make sense if they show a love track between them after Nandu-Ashish divorce other than that I don’t see how the story will head there especially now when Harsh is in the picture… and from what I see Harsh and Maitree pairing is loved more than Ashish- Maitree pairing 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Let the shaadi get over soon. Mama mami gang se chutkaara miljayega.. The track itself is to bring harsh-maitree close so they cant drag the shaadi epsiodes too much..We cud see maitree hug harsh and iam eager to know the reason behind that...

I think trp aunties wud hv assumed that maitree-ashish are the endgame.. Even after the hostage track i thought nandu wud leave ashish,woh bhi nehi hua..

Ashish- Maitree as the end game was never really hinted throughout the time Nandu was gone. Yes there were some falling and catching types of cozy scenes but it was never really shown that there was a possibility of them being in love or even remotely being together while Nandu was still alive. Their track didn’t get any higher TRPs than it is now so I guess the writers just decided to go with them being friends only. I have mentioned this a few times before that if they had shown Nandu coming back and not wanting to be with Ashish because of her suspicions about them two and she leaving Ashish and Maitree coming in his life would have still been ok.. but now that train has left the station.. they have to stick with “friends only” label now unfortunately especially after them both yelling at the top of their lungs that their relationship is pure.. has to be a reason why they kept going back to that statement 
Also I don’t think Nandu will be out of picture anytime soon

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But I do think that Nandu will eventually be exposed of her bad deeds that she tried to hide until now and even Ashish warned her that he would go very far away from her if she ever was involved in humiliating Maitree. Also even before her exposure their relationship is going through a rough patch right now; so my question is what would Ashish's role be, after their seperation which is quite evident by now. Because then there will be 2 ML and one FL which forms nothing but a love triangle according to the itv protocols 😆 and Nandu will be the negative lead.

Edited by Blackwind - 11 months ago
coolbeans11 thumbnail

But I do think that Nandu will eventually be exposed of her bad deeds that she tried to hide until now and even Ashish warned her that he would go very far away from her if she ever was involved in humiliating Maitree. Also even before her exposure their relationship is going through a rough patch right now; so my question is what would Ashish's role be, after their seperation which is quite evident by now. Because then there will be 2 ML and one FL which forms nothing but a love triangle according to the itv protocols 😆 and Nandu will be the negative lead.

Hahaha man you are funny in bold 🤣

Yaar uss angle se toh one ML and 2 FL ke love triangle zyada pasand hai TRP aunties ko 😆

Nandu will get exposed sooner or later and yes there will be a huge rift but Nandu might realize her mistake and ask for Maitree’s help to mend her relationship? Or she might act to do so to get back with Ashish. I think Ashish loves Nandu too much to let her go that easily .. there is potential in keeping both pairs and showing family drama once everyone enters Tiwari Sadan

kala16 thumbnail

Hahaha man you are funny in bold 🤣

Yaar uss angle se toh one ML and 2 FL ke love triangle zyada pasand hai TRP aunties ko 😆

Nandu will get exposed sooner or later and yes there will be a huge rift but Nandu might realize her mistake and ask for Maitree’s help to mend her relationship? Or she might act to do so to get back with Ashish. I think Ashish loves Nandu too much to let her go that easily .. there is potential in keeping both pairs and showing family drama once everyone enters Tiwari Sadan

Hope the trp aunties accept harsh, there are chances they might hv waited for love triangle between ashish-maitree-nandu after all the allegations. Par Makers ke mind mein aur kuch hein.. 

I dont think tiwaris will let ashish-nandus marriage break especially sona taiji. Atleast for the sake of nandish she might try to patch up which is good actually..

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guys did you see the promo? I just saw the wedding promo. It seems it is not a dream; it happens for real! Maitree will enter Tiwari's house. Harsh's mom seems to be trying to claim the house or something. Excited for this!!

kala16 thumbnail

Even i saw the promo. Itni jaldi shaadi kaise? Lets see what happens in these 5 days.,the episode is going to air on 29th may. So aisa kya ho jaatha hein in dino mein yeh toh dekhna padega.. Waise ashish is missing in the promo..