Theories about the upcoming marriage promo

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello guys, hope everyone's doing well. I just saw the "absolutely-beautiful-looking-maitree-harsh-especially-maitree" pics of upcoming marriage promo on twitter and came running to the forum for all the cooked-up theories you all come up with but there's nothing here which is disappointing.

So I came up with a dedicated thread for this special purpose. Spam this thread with all your chatpati theories about the upcoming promo 😈 You can also cook some stories/theories here😉

P.S. The "spam" word is used in a good way here don't take it literally. 

Edited by Blackwind - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for bringing this topic for discussion.. I guess harsh is dreaming as i cudnt find maitrees parents in the wedding sequence.. Samarth also said he is in dulha outfit..Itni jaldi shaadi nehi ho sakthi.. 

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I also saw the news on youtube. I guess it could be a dream sequence. I could only see Harsh's parents in the ceremony. Maitree's family was not preswnt. Even I think marriage between these two is too soon. So this mat be a dream. The narrator did say that it was a promo shooting. We will get to see it soon.

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So awesome you started this thread 😘. Per my theory it’s his dream because like others pointed out Maitree’s parents were not there AND she’s not crying so it can’t be a majboori or an exchange ki shaadi or she would have been unhappy but here she’s nothing but all smiles 😆. Maitree has started trusting Harsh.. and she’s not attracted to him or anything just yet but she does have a change of heart towards him.. for her he is no longer a loafer and unethical businessman but rather a kind man.. now let’s hope he is genuinely a good person and not someone who came in Maitree’s life with a hidden agenda because that will break my heart into million pieces 😫

on a side note— I LOVE LOVE LOVE Samarth and Shrenu’s scenes… they are so organic with each other and look stunningly beautiful together… not to be a colorist but Shrenu’s marble velvety fair skin really compliments Samarth honey sun kissed skin ☺️

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

So awesome you started this thread 😘. Per my theory it’s his dream because like others pointed out Maitree’s parents were not there AND she’s not crying so it can’t be a majboori or an exchange ki shaadi or she would have been unhappy but here she’s nothing but all smiles 😆. Maitree has started trusting Harsh.. and she’s not attracted to him or anything just yet but she does have a change of heart towards him.. for her he is no longer a loafer and unethical businessman but rather a kind man.. now let’s hope he is genuinely a good person and not someone who came in Maitree’s life with a hidden agenda because that will break my heart into million pieces 😫

on a side note— I LOVE LOVE LOVE Samarth and Shrenu’s scenes… they are so organic with each other and look stunningly beautiful together… not to be a colorist but Shrenu’s marble velvety fair skin really compliments Samarth honey sun kissed skin ☺️

In one episode while harsh and maitree were discussing abt the shaadi theme for the fashion show,harsh was calling it the end of freedom and happiness. Aise soch rakhne wala ladka kaise dream karega,yeh to samaj mein nehi aaraha hein..As samarth said we hv to wait for the episode.

I want the makers to close the chapter of mama and  gang and give us more scenes of harsh-maitree. Princy ki shaadi ke baad they have to put an end to it. Jyaada SS woh log hi kha jaathe hein..

Bold..

Kya comparison between harsh-maitree??☺️

Blackwind thumbnail

So good to see my thread flourishing 😆 

Samarth was telling that he is seen in dulha's outfit right now and he repeated that sentence which seemed he stressed on it. So I think he is only in dulha's outfit and not an actual dulha which can be traced back to their "ek jodi rishta" event and has something to do with it.

And harsh having a hidden agenda for coming in maitree's life does seem a bit unlikely to me given his behaviour until now which didn't seemed doubtful at all or it can be that the makers are not showing it currently and might expose it later. The character "Harsh" is currently open to anything, it can be positive/ negative; it might depend on trps also as we all know the itv makers are infamous for this trait 😕

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Given how Harsh is so smitten by Maitree it won’t be surprising if he falls in love and given Sadhna Aunty’s obsession towards maitree ki shadi they might get her married soon!

Maitree has also started accepting harsh in a lot of ways so shadi ho bhi sakti hai although a slow falling in love would’ve made sense!! But theek hai!

I feel if they do the marriage so soon then what will they show is my question! As much as I enjoy their friction post shadi it will be bland n typical is what I feel!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Wah itni jaldi shadi😲 ashish aur Nandish ka kya hua?

Is there a chance harsh might turn negative

Blackwind thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Wah itni jaldi shadi😲 ashish aur Nandish ka kya hua?

Is there a chance harsh might turn negative

Not sure if it's real shaadi. Ashish might eventually get separated from Nandu. If it ever happens then there might be a custody drama track and in that Maitree might even get married to Ashish for the sake of chotu's custody, if she isn't already married to Harsh; Sona Taiji and her deal with Maitree might come handy in this track 😆 as someone already said here.

There are so many ways the story can take a turn 😕

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blackwind

Not sure if it's real shaadi. Ashish might eventually get separated from Nandu. If it ever happens then there might be a custody drama track and in that Maitree might even get married to Ashish for the sake of chotu's custody, if she isn't already married to Harsh; Sona Taiji and her deal with Maitree might come handy in this track 😆 as someone already said here.

There are so many ways the story can take a turn 😕

No please yaar the story cannot go the route of Ashish- Maitree marriage anymore.. they are friends and if Maitree was able to bring up an infant to almost 6 years to age without being anyone’s wife than she does not have to do that now. Both Maitree and Ashish deserve to be with people they love. I hope it’s Harsh- Maitree or whoever Maitree falls in love with to be comfortable to spend her life with but NO majbori ki shadi and all that drama for Nandish.