Satya Sai Virat 22 May page 19 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Enola

Yesterday Bhavani said something related to woman's education, savi ko Devi na Bana De bas

I read the update yesterday … not even surprised . She was always against girls education and independence , Savi after leap probably will have to fight for everything like education, dreams etc and vinu May be the privileged one 
This is probably the basis of the leap lead character s

Is it known when would the leap take place? Like a week or 2 or some more time to wind up? But they seem to be on super rush 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Po-leap storyline probably: Savi wants to be a dancer and fights for education and stuff while Vinu wants to become a doctor and grows up bitter like his father. Bhai controlling and Savi with sweetness! 

Even if there is a Sairat reunion, I will never forget what Virat said and did to both Pakhi and Sai! Pakhi was physically hurt before leaving. I am a bit surprised by the reunion of a domestically violent person. 

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hehe, thanks to the blue couple and leap news, i have finally detached and out of this addiction, don't even feel like reading updated anymore...the same old V being aggressive with that OTT expressions, Sai being doormat and Satya i don't even know...i had some episodes left to be seen like Chennai express one but don't feel like when Sai is soooo in love with MCP and his Stans tune in only to defend him by belittling Adhikaris and dance etc... I am glad i finally had riddance and have let it go fully.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

Why did they give us that mandir scene with manyta and all? Imagine pandit said that Sai is vey shubh for satya and will always protect him etc etc 

Someone had said that the pandit should be tested for his credibility, i agree. Sai isn't shubh, uske aane se Satya ne jitni maar/gaali khayi, shaayad hi zindagi mein itna hua hoga bichaare ne🤪

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

Virat’s contacts list- Kadam, pakhi, aai, baba, commissioner, vinu, mayank, kaku. smiley16 List says who are important to himsmiley15

A. Who is Mayank?

B. Paakhi ka no kyun hai abhi?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Virat: Tu wakehi (idk the spelling) Savi ko yahaan bhejna chahti ho? 

Even he can't believe she wants to send her kid to a toxic hellhole🤣

For those who missed the point, it's a joke. Viru doesn't think they are toxic.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

How rich are the chavan? Savi top kya ki, Khushi mein school ke entrance ko hi make over de diya🤪

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Dsha thumbnail

Kudos to you guys for still watching this crap.. mere se nahin hota 😆

Just watched a video of Savi enjoying with the Adhikaris and Sattu video calling Sai to show her.. that was cute.. I'll miss this precious bond of Sattu and Savi 💕

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mr. Bhatt ki wohi same nuisances,

Disgust = hurt = angry = upset

Pyaari cheez keliye aise expressions kabhi nehi aye 😔

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

A. I want the mood sensing, AI based boombox that Satya has. As soon the women's smiles dropped, the music stopped.

B. It's so beautiful that despite being looked down for their profession (halaaki i don't how it is shameful to be Lavani dancers, maharastrians, please help) the women didn't give up on their art.

C. I agree with Enola. CVs, stalk kar rahe toh dhank se karo. I asked for SatRat Pinga not Adhikari Pinga!