badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Written update of the episode šŸ˜†

Edited by badgarlriri - 11 months ago
Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm disappointed in virat and Satya today... Manuka tha dastur tha phir bhi pinga pe dance nhi kiyašŸ˜­

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Yes itā€™s about Satya and Savi bondā¤ļøliked the school pick up scene so much ā¤ļø loved seeing Savi dancing enjoying with adhikaris and Satya showing their dance to saiā¤ļø then aagaye Virat in his mad bull avataršŸ¤¢ Satya plz punch him before the leap at least once. Can anyone tell me whatā€™s bad in dancing that this abuser virat is accusing them of ? He wants Savi to become abuser mcp like him? First time fight happened in front of savi where as she should have seen many like this before to know how her father is. Satya is Saviā€™s father ā¤ļø a father any daughter want to have and vice versaā¤ļø

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Savi wishes to join as she wants to see beach. Adhikaris tell her we all will go on a family trip after Saiya are back. Satya tells them he will take all if them on familymoon. All laugh except Sai.

Sai thinking about V in hospital and calls him. V apologizes, Sai is like it's fine. Sai tells V to take Savi for a few days to CN and pick her up from school. V and CN folks happy.

Sai checks schedule of herself and Satya hoping there is a technical way out of honeymoon. Sheetal reminds her of lecture. Sai thinks how Satya will perceive it and decides to talk to him later.

Sai is in emergency case. Satya is free and he thinks Sai can't pick up Savi from school and he goes. Satya picks up Savi, they have a running race from school premises to his bike and they happily go. V reaches and gets to know Satya picked her up.

At Adhikari house, Savi is dancing and adhikari ladies one after another join her. Even amba joins too. All of them having a gala time and Satya video calls Sai to show it. She smiles as well.

World's best father enters and argues with Satya how dare he bring Savi to his home. Tu tu mein mein happens. Virat says how can you guys teach such faltu things to my daughter. Why is she doing all this. Satya warns him by holding his collar. V about to beat Satya. Savi stops them. V says Savi is my daughter. Satya says Savi is my daughter as well. V angry, Sai who is watching all this in video call perplexed. Satya asks Sai to explain to V.

She tells V that Satya didn't know that Savi is going to CN house today. V blasts her on why she is covering up for Satya instead of blasting him like she does V when he is wrong. Sai asks him not to over react. Sai asks Savi to pack her bags and go. Savi does it. Savi tells Satya that she will be back soon and he bids her bye. V fuming. All adhikari ladies sadly wave her bye. Savi pulls V as he can't stop glaring at Satya. Even Satya is pissed.

In between Ninad and Ashwini talk about SaiRat love. I skipped.

Same precap

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I wish Satya doesnā€™t heed to Saiā€™s sorry anymore at least.

Abhi itna Savi yaad aa raha hain

Jo ghar pe Vinu hain, uska kya?

Looks like overall a disappointing episode.

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 11 months ago
Shesh0506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pratyay

Savi wishes to join as she wants to see beach. Adhikaris tell her we all will go on a family trip after Saiya are back. Satya tells them he will take all if them on familymoon. All laugh except Sai.

Sai thinking about V in hospital and calls him. V apologizes, Sai is like it's fine. Sai tells V to take Savi for a few days to CN and pick her up from school. V and CN folks happy.

Sai checks schedule of herself and Satya hoping there is a technical way out of honeymoon. Sheetal reminds her of lecture. Sai thinks how Satya will perceive it and decides to talk to him later.

Sai is in emergency case. Satya is free and he thinks Sai can't pick up Savi from school and he goes. Satya picks up Savi, they have a running race from school premises to his bike and they happily go. V reaches and gets to know Satya picked her up.

At Adhikari house, Savi is dancing and adhikari ladies one after another join her. Even amba joins too. All of them having a gala time and Satya video calls Sai to show it. She smiles as well.

World's best father enters and argues with Satya how dare he bring Savi to his home. Tu tu mein mein happens. Virat says how can you guys teach such faltu things to my daughter. Why is she doing all this. Satya warns him by holding his collar. V about to beat Satya. Savi stops them. V says Savi is my daughter. Satya says Savi is my daughter as well. V angry, Sai who is watching all this in video call perplexed. Satya asks Sai to explain to V.

She tells V that Satya didn't know that Savi is going to CN house today. V blasts her on why she is covering up for Satya instead of blasting him like she does V when he is wrong. Sai asks him not to over react. Sai asks Savi to pack her bags and go. Savi does it. Savi tells Satya that she will be back soon and he bids her bye. V fuming. All adhikari ladies sadly wave her bye. Savi pulls V as he can't stop glaring at Satya. Even Satya is pissed.

Same precap

Thank god aapne bhi wahi episode dekha jo meine dekhašŸ˜œ

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyay

Same precap

Why do I feel that Savi wonā€™t come back to adhikaris now :(

Honeymoon is the end before leap probably 

Why did they give us that mandir scene with manyta and all? Imagine pandit said that Sai is vey shubh for satya and will always protect him etc etc 

I so dislike the offscreen dynamics of this show, it just couldnā€™t let any track execute well and we are robbed of saiYa
 Btw I loved satya and Savi scene pick up from school scene as well as adhikari ladies n Savi dancing was so cute 

V has a very very regressive mindset . Just imagine dancing is also a taboo. Poor Savi she ll grow in toxic CN

Edited by melliflous - 11 months ago
Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yesterday Bhavani said something related to woman's education, savi ko Devi na Bana De bas

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Viratā€™s contacts list- Kadam, pakhi, aai, baba, commissioner, vinu, mayank, kaku. smiley16 List says who are important to himsmiley15