Parineeti

Rakesh tracks are most repetitive

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Everytime rakesh comes n tries to force pari n she gets saved everytime n rakesh runs away everytime so that he can come back again. Abhi bhi we all know what will happen. Neeti n rajiv will try to save pari n pari will get saved, rakesh's plan will again fail n he will again run away n then he will again come back. Jab bhi makers ke paas aur koi track nai hota lamba kheechne ke liye, they bring rakesh track.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Rakesh tracks are entertainingšŸ¤£

i just love his comic timingšŸ¤£

I love his chemistry with RajeevšŸ¤£inka ek alag hi love story haišŸ¤£

Ankur aur Rakesh(don't know his name)ki chemistry bahut achi haišŸ”„

Kya phata Rakesh hi sach bolte Neeti se

Edited by Mages - 11 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

yes i also find rakesh entertaining but too much repetitiveness is making bored. I want rakesh in the show but his story should show some growth. I want him to tell truth to neeti. N i have always liked the tashan between rakesh n neeti. Neeti is only girl who have always fought rakesh boldly. Pari toh always scared of him but why she doesn't do police complaint? He always manages to run away n then pari forgets that still there are chances of him coming back. So they should fix a permanent solution for rakesh. Pari would be right If she murders rakesh in self defence. He has tried to rape her n kidnap her so many times. Pari ko sirf sehan karna aata hai. Chahe cheater husband ho ya gunde ki gundagardi. She never stands for herself

Jazzkapur thumbnail

i don't think rakesh will tell truth to neeti intentionally coz then neeti will leave rajiv n chances of pari n rajiv being together will increase n rakesh doesn't want that at all. Ye toh pakka hoga if neeti leaves rajiv, whole family will force him to be with pari. Now also They are so annoying. every1 knows that neeti doesn't like rajiv n pari together still they are sending both of them together to hospital n they both are also agreeing. duniya ka koi b husband jo apni shadi bachana chahta ho, vo uss ladki se jitna ho sake dur rahega jiske sath uski wife usko dekhna pasand nai karti, chahe actual me uska koi affair na ho. Faltu me apni wife ke shaq ko badhawa kyu dena? In this case, neeti is not at all for doubting rajiv becoz they are actually telling lies to her. So liars deserves to be doubted otherwise duniya ka koi b jhutha pakda kaise jaega. I think rakesh n neeti will become crime partners n they will try to separate pari n rajiv. Seriously neeti should get out of this circus.

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i don't think rakesh will tell truth to neeti intentionally coz then neeti will leave rajiv n chances of pari n rajiv being together will increase n rakesh doesn't want that at all. 

Neeti will never leave Rajeev infact her mind is so brainwashed that she will bring in divorce papers for Pariraj which is good. Hope she does that. Now when she thinks Pari married Sanju she is attempting to hurt Pari.her childhood friend rather than questioning Sanju or hurting him so what basis she will leave Rajeev she will not

Doosron ke liye kehna asaan hai lekin jab baat apni aati hai amal karna mushkhil hai

Now even if she gets to know the truth makes no difference she has crossed the limits. So easily she ask Rakesh to bring Pari away when she knows he is danger for Pari

Ye toh pakka hoga if neeti leaves rajiv, whole family will force him to be with pari. 

Its two way of she will know the truth of Pariraj marriage than Rajeev will also know that she attempt to kill Pari and abort their baby. If one truth is known doosra bhi samne aayega. She will have to face Rajeev's wrath because Pariraj are clear its Neeti for Rajeev and Rajeev will tell her everything and both of them never tried to get close as husband-wife they remain friends

Now also They are so annoying. every1 knows that neeti doesn't like rajiv n pari together still they are sending both of them together to hospital n they both are also agreeing. 

Why doesn't she follow too.why she always behind Bebe and listening to her rubbish that is more annoying. She is insecured because she has no trust on her own husband and friend whom she claims to love but she trust an outsider more who is showing all the wrong sides of Pariraj relationship that is more annoying

Rajeev has a responsibilty towards Pari too as a husband since he did not divorce her srif zubaan se bolne rishta khatam nahin hota hai legally she is still his wife and they did not get a proper divorce so he is just doing his responsibilty furthermore she is carrying RajNeeti baby so he is fulfilling his responsibility

duniya ka koi b husband jo apni shadi bachana chahta ho, vo uss ladki se jitna ho sake dur rahega jiske sath uski wife usko dekhna pasand nai karti, chahe actual me uska koi affair na ho. 

Its true lekin yahan scenario alag hai Pari is pregnant with Rajneeti baby and he is just doing his responsibilty. But why does Neeti has all nonsense in her mind who puts all this poison. Everything was going smooth RajNeeti taking care of Pari and than when baby is born Pari gives the baby to Neeti and she leaves but Bebe instigate her and made her insecured. She is most of the time with Bebe instead of Pari. Saath milke Pari ka khayal rakhna yahan srif ek hi insaan khayal rakhta hai. Yahan shaadi bachana bhi nahin kyunki Pariraj ke beech koi affair nahin yeh srif Neeti ke insecurities and rehem hai. Kaash Bebe ka bakwaas naa sunti and help Rajeev take care of Pari and their baby she will be the most happiest

Faltu me apni wife ke shaq ko badhawa kyu dena?

Rajeev nahin yeh shaq ka kheeda Bebe ne daali hai Neeti ke dimaag me

In this case, neeti is not at all for doubting rajiv becoz they are actually telling lies to her.

From the track now Rajeev Pari Neeti are all lying. Pariraj on marriage and Neeti lying and hiding her attempt to kill Pari and abort baby secret. Koi bhi dood ke dhule nahin hai sab ka apna raaz hai

So liars deserves to be doubted otherwise duniya ka koi b jhutha pakda kaise jaega

Than in that case when time comes Rajeev is not wrong in doubting Neeti for all the attacks behind Pari which he will one day. She is lying to Rajeev too

I think rakesh n neeti will become crime partners n they will try to separate pari n rajiv. Seriously neeti should get out of this circus.

Well thats how the track is now

Both Pari & Neeti should get out of the zoo their friendship affected the most in this circus

I love Neeti she is bold & brave but that does not mean i will agree to all her actions because she is kept in dark by Pariraj. She can choose to ignore Bebe and listen to her heart support Rajeev in looking after Pari and their baby not attempt to kill Pari & aborting her own baby

Jazzkapur thumbnail

i think u r forgetting that neeti saw rajiv pari lying on bed together on holi n she also know that they r married. toh ye shaq nai yakeen hai neeti ka. Obviously koi b wife aise bed pe apne husband ko kisi aur ke saath dekhke kya sochegi? Neeti used to care for pari before she saw her on bed with sanju. yes rajiv is also right if he doubts on neeti. I m not defending neeti's crimes but her not trusting sanju n pari is absolutely right. N rajiv has some responsibilities towards pari coz she is his 1st wife but he is trying to hide this fact from neeti toh neeti ke samne pari ki itni care kyu karna jab usse pata hai neeti doesn't like it. Itni badi family hai, pari ko doctor ke paas koi b le ja sakta hai, why only rajiv? They could've asked neeti or chandrika to take her to hospital. If whole family wants to hide from neeti that pari n rajiv r married, toh achhe se chhupao. Neeti ke saamne baar-baar pari rajiv ko ek saath kyu rakhte ho? Kisi b family ne agar itna drama kia ho 1 wife ne agar apne husband ko kisi aur ladki ke sath dekhke toh chahe baat solve b ho jaye, still koi samajdar family uss ladki ko baar baar apne bete sath nai bhejenge coz they knew that firse uski wife ko bura lagega. N yes I'm not defending neeti's crimes. She should have confronted rajiv pari n leave them. But my point is neeti is right in not trusting pari n rajiv. N we all know before neeti turned negative, uske kafi pehle se rajiv pari r lying to neeti

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

i think u r forgetting that neeti saw rajiv pari lying on bed together on holi n she also know that they r married. toh ye shaq nai yakeen hai neeti ka. Obviously koi b wife aise bed pe apne husband ko kisi aur ke saath dekhke kya sochegi? Neeti used to care for pari before she saw her on bed with sanju. yes rajiv is also right if he doubts on neeti. I m not defending neeti's crimes but her not trusting sanju n pari is absolutely right. N rajiv has some responsibilities towards pari coz she is his 1st wife but he is trying to hide this fact from neeti toh neeti ke samne pari ki itni care kyu karna jab usse pata hai neeti doesn't like it. Itni badi family hai, pari ko doctor ke paas koi b le ja sakta hai, why only rajiv? They could've asked neeti or chandrika to take her to hospital. If whole family wants to hide from neeti that pari n rajiv r married, toh achhe se chhupao. Neeti ke saamne baar-baar pari rajiv ko ek saath kyu rakhte ho? Kisi b family ne agar itna drama kia ho 1 wife ne agar apne husband ko kisi aur ladki ke sath dekhke toh chahe baat solve b ho jaye, still koi samajdar family uss ladki ko baar baar apne bete sath nai bhejenge coz they knew that firse uski wife ko bura lagega. N yes I'm not defending neeti's crimes. She should have confronted rajiv pari n leave them. But my point is neeti is right in not trusting pari n rajiv. N we all know before neeti turned negative, uske kafi pehle se rajiv pari r lying to neeti

Understand i did not forget the mahashivratri night. Lekin mujhe yeh samjh nahin aati hai ki yeh Bebe ka baat kyun itna sun rahi hai. Woh lomdi buddiya usko murderer bana rahi hai. I hope Neeti open her blind eyes Bebe ke baat itna na sune. Purane wali Neeti miljaye humein

Holi nahin Mahashivratri

Yeh lomdi buddiya jab se aayi hai tab se Neeti ki change nature dekha hai aur yeh Bajwa zoo sab ke sab clowns hai

mujhe sabse zyada dukh PariNeetii ka dosti tootne se hai. Yehi ek bahut pyara rishta tha usey bhi barbaad kardiya

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Understand i did not forget the mahashivratri night. Lekin mujhe yeh samjh nahin aati hai ki yeh Bebe ka baat kyun itna sun rahi hai. Woh lomdi buddiya usko murderer bana rahi hai. I hope Neeti open her blind eyes Bebe ke baat itna na sune. Purane wali Neeti miljaye humein

Holi nahin Mahashivratri

Yeh lomdi buddiya jab se aayi hai tab se Neeti ki change nature dekha hai aur yeh Bajwa zoo sab ke sab clowns hai

mujhe sabse zyada dukh PariNeetii ka dosti tootne se hai. Yehi ek bahut pyara rishta tha usey bhi barbaad kardiya

yes i agree she shouldn't listen to bebe but my point is that bebe jo bolti hai, neeti ne vo sab baaten apni aankhon se dekhi hain that's why she believes bebe but she shouldn't agree with her about murders, crimes. Parineeti ki dosti agar bebe na bhadkati to bhi tut ti after neeti saw pari n sanju lying on bed together. Lomdi bebe ne pari sanju ke jhut ka faida uthaya hai.