Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Sunny Deol is quite interesting. Dharmendra was the 2nd biggest star of all time in Indian history. While he kept no PR, so a lot of his fame faded, the fame was quite strong in the 80s. The fact that it actually translated to Sunny is rare, and probably because his films were hits. 

Obviously Amitabh was Number 1 with a big gap, and was still acting so it was very difficult for Abhishek. However it is true that Abhishek was not considered attractive, nor was his personality the same as his father's which did hit him more than his acting skills comparatively. 

Rajendra Kumar (big star)'s son Kumar Gaurav managed to coast off one hit through his father's fame, but couldn't sustain and so faded quite quickly. 

Sanjay Dutt being Nargis's son was a huge deal, along with his personality, but then later being Sunil's son saved that. 

dutt wud have been different if not for cases 

Any way dharam was a bigger solo star then big b can ever thats my analysis might get lot of hate for it tho 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

She is not even half as pretty as Poonam Dhillon was at that age...

Poonam Dhillon's daughter Paloma to make debut alongside Rajveer Deol - The Hindu

ETimesTrendsetters: Poonam Dhillon, the enchanting beauty whose evergreen style inspired fashionable wardrobes | Photogallery - ETimes

I think god stopped making beautiful faces at least in Bollywood 

Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Sanjay had it all. The man was talented, tall, charismatic, had a good body. He had effortless swag and style.

He ruined it with his drugs and underworld and unprofessional ways.

I wonder how bigger star he could have been if he was never jailed or went to rehab.

His intensity is unmatched and he also had solid comic timing.

very true!! I was his fan as a kid when everyone else was fan of shahrukh 

Purple5 thumbnail

Of nepo by nepo for nepo 

atominis thumbnail

Well said.

I sometimes wonder how even less successful starlets of past seem better lookers and better actors now. Standard has gone down so much.

Poonam was called less beautiful compared to Hema, Rekha, Parveen, Zeenat who were main stars of that time.

Today she looks far better than girls of this era. Her biggest plus point was her long, thick hair. Naturally long, voluminous, black hair that any woman would die for.

Today's girls do not look good despite surgeries, gym bodies and all those hair extensions.

Neither do men look that good. When I see Kumar Gaurav's old films I think he was not that bad and he looked better and acted way better than many champus of today.

atominis thumbnail

Sanjay was considered new ruler of Bollywood after success of Khalnayak. His TADA case ruined it for him.

His fandom is underrated. I remember he was a rage and his posters were hot sellers. His dialogue delivery style, long hair, walk, swagger were a rage. 

He was bigger than Khans in early 90s before his jail term ruined it for him. 

My dad always says no Khan would have taken over if Sanjay was serious about his life and career.

Sanjay was also into fitness and body building. Effortlessly manly, stylish and had a good sense of what to wear. He was just a bad dancer though.

His biggest weakness is still dance.

It felt sad to see him do supporting roles opposite Govinda later. He was capable of much more.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Coming off age love story 🤣  in Bollywood it'll just mean tons of steamy scenes and wannabe English speaking (with a thick Indian accent) adults trying to show how "modern" they are 🫠 Hope they prove me wrong but doubtttt it.

Mannn, wish they'd do something different. Rajveer looks fine (name reminds me of Dillagi) but Poonam Dhillon's daughter is fuglyyyy.. sorry for being so blunt her dad must be the reason, Poonam was gorgeous!

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Your last para made me crack up.

Especially  'dad must be the reason' part.