Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The only shot this movie has is if its songs are massive hits. That might garner enough attention for its opening.  

Mithun Chakraborty’s second son had a movie release a couple of weeks ago and nothing 🤷🏽‍♀️. None of these guys are part of the upper cliques in the hierarchy of Bollywood nepo babies.  

Not sure why Mithun would have any clout. His first son he pulled all the people for, it was a flop, the guy was accused of rape. His second son is being shoved into that position. His third son and daughter are in America. 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Isse se acche toh CID mai side characters hote the. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

abhishek bhi bura actor nh ha mere hisab se

but its just that big b ke shoes fill nh hupaege na wohi baat ha acting aur stardom ma 

Abhishek isnt bad actually the Comparison with big b was too much fr him 

lalakhun thumbnail

Title remind me of hum dono 90s movie lol.. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Where is kangoo we need her comments on these 2 new babies

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

His kid looks like Karan Deol with diff hairstyle😭

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Rajveer has no future like his bro karan

And the girl,kuch khas nehi! 

Chalega nehi ye dono

atominis thumbnail

Comparison with dad will be a challenge for him.

He needs to be totally different the way Sunny was different from Dharam.

I would like him to learn from mistakes of Abhishek and avoid comparisons with dad or avoid copying dad oe working too much with dad or tagging along dad everywhere. Abhishek's biggest mistake is to tag along with family everywhere till date, or reduce himself to just Junior Bachchan. He wad earlier foolish enough to do ads and films with way more charismatic and famous dad who was enjoying his second innings and successful comeback. He was foolish enough to do songs like Kajra re where young Ash desires Amitabh over Abhishek. Why play sidekick or less wanted guy or do songs which show older one is more desired than you, despite being younger?

Abhishek foolishly did talk shows, concerts, interviews and mag covers with dad too and always paled in comparison to him.

I would like every other star kid to learn from his blunder and never tag along famous dad or mom everywhere. Hema accompanying Esha everywhere was also her undoing as people found the mom more attractive than daughter all the time and said Hema seems nore charismatic even at this age, aur beti mei woh baat nahi hai.

Hema and Amitabh are textbook cases of what not to do as star parent and how bigger and more famous parents are often bane for their kids who are forever compared to them and unable to break free from their shadow.

Luckily Aryan is more handsome than his dad and not as dull as Abhishek so looks or aura are not an issue. I hope he has good acting skills and solid script sense. What else is needed then? He is not as dull as other star kids whose pics also look dead on arrival.

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Sunny's kids look dull to me.

Bobby's son Aryaman is handsome. The only Deol kid who I think can make it if he is talented enough.

atominis thumbnail

Sanjay had it all. The man was talented, tall, charismatic, had a good body. He had effortless swag and style.

He ruined it with his drugs and underworld and unprofessional ways.

I wonder how bigger star he could have been if he was never jailed or went to rehab.

His intensity is unmatched and he also had solid comic timing.