Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

What the hell happened to him? He use to be a good actor 

https://twitter.com/fobishhh/status/1659425992891572226

This is ridiculous. He is just deteriorating day by day. It's like he does not even care anymore.

I have to be honest..I always thought harshad chopda is over rated. His acting and his looks have always been very average..itv is full of actors far better in acting and looks than him..yet many fans are so obsessed with him ..it puzzles me 🤔. I only watched him in bepanah..and that was because I liked Jennifer from,beyadh.’so I watched for her..but his Aditya hooda character there as well..seemed arrogant..and didn’t impress me🤷🏻‍♀️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

The scenes they r giving him making it worst. We all know he was happy that his kid finds him as role model but who throws the pillows and brk things . May be they forgot he is a Dr..btw looks like AbM retire hogaya hai, he doesn’t go to Birla hospital anymore, he left Ak on the 1st of their marriage to perform surgery now roaming on the roads,attending PTM, camps.  Looks like he also lost weight that’s showing up in his face too.

there’s a director that’s directing him..so they are influencing his acting.but I think it’s all in line with abhimanyus character..it’s not his acting. Many of harshad fans refuse to accept that abhimanyu is a grey flawed character…and it’s become more obvious how flawed abhimanyu is when we have a good decent man like abhinav.. so they are really making excuses when they see the bad traits that abhimanyu has..and they would  rather trash abhinav and Jay soni ..in their frustration 🤦🏻‍♀️

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I have to be honest..I always thought harshad chopda is over rated. His acting and his looks have always been very average..itv is full of actors far bettTw in acting and looks than him..yet many fans are so obsessed with him ..it puzzles me 🤔. I only watched him in bepanah..and that was because I liked Jennifer from,beyadh.’so I watched for her..but his Aditya hooda character there as well..seemed arrogant..and didn’t impress me🤷🏻‍♀️

If time permits watch Tere Liye.

Do let us know your opinion.

There were many ITV stans or to be specific

Karan Patel, Barun, Shabbir fans who time and again told me the same who you just mentioned.

He does has this ability to transit into different character without carrying any traits of his previous one. That's one quality which I appreciate.

I don't think the opening scene in today's episode was so bad, only the hand movement did not fit in comparision to what we saw during the pre leaps episodes.

R.G.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think he mistook the genre here to be comedy, lol, anybody would with the kind of dialogues these writers give him

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

What the hell happened to him? He use to be a good actor 

https://twitter.com/fobishhh/status/1659425992891572226

This is ridiculous. He is just deteriorating day by day. It's like he does not even care anymore.

Actually this scene was very kiddish but not very bad. It did bring a smile on my kids face and he was smiling like crazy. So worked for me 😊

I did find couple of his other scenes OTT but with the same serial I started liking him. I didn't even knew him before. Was very impressed with his acting for first few months. Now also except few scenes i feel he is a very good actor but not in his scenes with Pranali as with her they make him behave as teenager.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

there’s a director that’s directing him..so they are influencing his acting.but I think it’s all in line with abhimanyus character..it’s not his acting. Many of harshad fans refuse to accept that abhimanyu is a grey flawed character…and it’s become more obvious how flawed abhimanyu is when we have a good decent man like abhinav.. so they are really making excuses when they see the bad traits that abhimanyu has..and they would  rather trash abhinav and Jay soni ..in their frustration 🤦🏻‍♀️

AbM is a greyed flawed character of course , I wonder why they r making him  to give those OTT expressions and that tone , voice modulation in some scenes. This is my 1st show of HC initial episodes he was much better. I liked his acting except in a few scenes .Jay Sony is a decent actor and AbN character perfectly suits him.watched his sasural Ghenda pool..  But ,May be some ppl only like if ML ‘s  rshirtless and abs no matter how that character is.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 11 months ago