Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

What the hell happened to him? He use to be a good actor. This is ridiculous. He is just deteriorating day by day. It's like he does not even care anymore.

Harshad is a brilliant actor but idk what's happened here. I think more than the actor the script is to blame. I always feel he's made a poor choice taking up this show. 

In an IV he said, "What I've signed for is done n dusted." But mujhe to yhi samjh nhi aya what did he sign up for? Even with the og writers that people keep talking about on d forum, cringe level with tracks like 'kabhi jija kabhi premi', girija, running n jumping, air hearts, was pretty high. Gen 3 is a disaster. Harshad used to select shows based on story.. don't know what story Rajan uncle narrated to bring him on board bcos clearly I couldn't see any decent story since d start. I guess the tag of legacy show was the ultimate charmer. 

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kudos to the username creativity of the person who's posted the clip πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: verve

Kudos to the username creativity of the person who's posted the clip πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚

watch this whole scene πŸ€£

Itne overacting kaun karta hai πŸ€£

https://twitter.com/treasure__ca/status/1659453568125132805?s=46&t=14fwKequOItMfn5CYLuf8w

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He should do himself and the audience a favour and should quit acting 

At this rate he is killing all the good memories of his previous shows.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

He should do himself and the audience a favour and should quit acting 

At this rate he is killing all the good memories of his previous shows.

That hand gesture was typically Harshad, he has done it plenty or times during his IVs.

I do believe that actors are left on their own especially leads 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

That hand gesture was typically Harshad, he has done it plenty or times during his IVs.

I do believe that actors are left on their own especially leads 

haan but after the director said cut these actors don't see the shot? Samne wale nahi bolte Bhai tu bohot cringe kar raha hai.

I wanted harshad to do web stuff and explore other mediums but now I seriously don't want him in any good project because he surely gonna ruin it with his acting

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

haan but after the director said cut these actors don't see the shot? Samne wale nahi bolte Bhai tu bohot cringe kar raha hai.

I wanted harshad to do web stuff and explore other mediums but now I seriously don't want him in any good project because he surely gonna ruin it with his acting

Not necessary.

Bepannaah's screenplay writer also had written a lot of cringe stuff for Aditya Hooda however Aniruddh and Amita devadiga tuned the script.

I remember watching bts shots wherein the director used to sit with  actors to explain a particular scene.

Here Bhavna writers rubbish and spot boy distributes the copies to the cast ( My pov - based on the detailed dossier handed over to various actors).

Instead of throwing pillows in the air if Abhimanyu brought a box of sweets and described the whole sequence of events in a subtle tone the desparation exhibited by the character would have struck a chord with offline as well as online viewers.

Many directors are given the authority to modify screen play.

In MHRW Sai Ketan Rao gave his own inputs to the the director, Sikcand did not interfere.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 11 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not necessary.

Bepannaah's screenplay writer also had written a lot of cringe stuff for Aditya Hooda however Aniruddh and Amita devadiga tuned the script.

I remember watching bts shots wherein the director used to sit with  actors to explain a particular scene.

Here Bhavna writers rubbish and spot boy distributes the copies to the cast ( My pov - based on the detailed dossier handed over to various actors).

Instead of throwing pillows in the air if Abhimanyu brought a box of sweets and described the whole sequence of events in a subtle tone the desparation exhibited by the character would have struck a chord with offline as well as online viewers.

In MHRW Sai Ketan Rao gave his own inputs to the the director, Sikcand did not interfere.

The scenes they r giving him making it worst. We all know he was happy that his kid finds him as role model but who throws the pillows and brk things . May be they forgot he is a Dr..btw looks like AbM retire hogaya hai, he doesn’t go to Birla hospital anymore, he left Ak on the 1st of their marriage to perform surgery now roaming on the roads,attending PTM, camps.  Looks like he also lost weight that’s showing up in his face too.

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Not necessary.

hmm atleast harshad should watch his show on hotstar and see how cringe his performance is.

One of my friend is saying he is doing it deliberately so they kick him out. Agar itna hi bardasht ke bahar hai toh he can quit