Poll

What would audience love to watch…

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 months ago

Just wondering if we had a choice what audience would’ve preferred to watch… 

Plz vote 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm, 20% of people chose to see Toxic Virat and the whole Clown family. Who are these people 🤔

Edited by Randomlurker - 12 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Hmm, 20% of people chose to see Toxic Virat and the whole Clown family. Who are these people 🤔

I can answer that but then we will have to deal with mods. Toh jaane dete hai. 😆

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can give you a hint though. The ones who hailed Chavans as the best family to take care of Savi & Vinu. 🤪

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

You cannot deny that the story focuses on a triangle, so Virat will be a part of the story somehow, and Vinu is in CN.

If give my way, episodes would be 70%SaiYa, 15%Virat dealing with his life and 10% LV+Savi and Vin and 5% CN (because bina toxicity you can run a show)

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I can give you a hint though. The ones who hailed the Chavans as the best family to take care of Savi & Vinu. 🤪

damn Chavan as the best family. But I think I got your hint. 

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The question is tricky...

You want to know as Sai's sasural? Then CNese and SaiRat, i can't bear one more DDP person onscreen, except my Sattu...she should go and reunite with her turu love and his loving (abusive) family.

Without sai in picture, i wanna see Sattu and Adhikari family story in lawanya wada/ resort/ beach anywhere, lol.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

The question is tricky...

You want to know as Sai's sasural? Then CNese and SaiRat, i can't bear one more DDP person onscreen, except my Sattu...she should go and reunite with her turu love and his loving (abusive) family.

Without sai in picture, i wanna see Sattu and Adhikari family story in lawanya wada/ resort/ beach anywhere, lol.

please clarify the resort 🥺🥺🥺😭 A68E3EF7-B077-4A40-8A63-A0AA22F42CAF.jpeg

Randomlurker thumbnail

I somewhat agreed, with the point made that without toxicity show can't run. They need Drama, Angst for their show. For obvious reasons. But I see this is kind of becoming a trend everywhere I guess. 

Not only In Serials, but many bestselling,  Western authors I have read have made their ML absolute Red flag crap where they abuse the FL by abusing them physically and mental torture, cheating you Name it , all in the name of love. Even in Popular Korean Manhwa most ML is the worst Red Flag, but They always show Dumb FL always runs back to the Toxic ML after years of pain suffering and humiliation. So I guess it's a kind of popular formula nowadays where Everyone wants to see Angst. I don't like that kind and that level of toxicity. But welp here we are. 

Edited by Randomlurker - 12 months ago
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

please clarify the resort 🥺🥺🥺😭 A68E3EF7-B077-4A40-8A63-A0AA22F42CAF.jpeg

Iska jawaab mujhe mile to mai yaha timepass thode hi karungi, i'll be off to that resort🤣