Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita05

Iska jawaab mujhe mile to mai yaha timepass thode hi karungi, i'll be off to that resort🤣

behen, power-bank le kar jana please🥺🥺🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

behen, power-bank le kar jana please🥺🥺🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

Nahi sattu se maangungi and make sure that he gets obsessed with me😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Ye kab huaaaaa ?! 🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Ye kab huaaaaa ?! 🤣

timepass lol🥹🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just Nikki talked about some resort then we just went with the flow lol 🤣🤣🥴🥴

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Hmm, 20% of people chose to see Toxic Virat and the whole Clown family. Who are these people 🤔

Hamare pyaare se makers who are secretly hiding here and disguised ☺️

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Average changed… glad more n more viewers like to see Saiyaaaaaannnnn… Bas ek bar vanku yeh song de as a background score

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Hmm, 20% of people chose to see Toxic Virat and the whole Clown family. Who are these people 🤔

I wanna say something about toxicity and stuff lekin fir lafda ho jayega toh main chup hi rehti hoon🤔😆

Why don’t you ask only the people with hotstar or audience who watch starplus at 8 pm to vote … then you will get the real answer .. Sabke choice ka makers ko kya lena dena .. I have hotstar I won’t watch  Satya adhikari .. I joined the show to see Virat ki story with Sai and the various obstacles in his life ( patralekha, shruti , etc, etc) 

Edited by msin - 1 years ago
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msin

Why don’t you ask only the people with hotstar or audience who watch starplus at 8 pm to vote … then you will get the real answer .. Sabke choice ka makers ko kya lena dena .. I have hotstar I won’t watch  Satya adhikari .. I joined the show to see Virat ki story with Sai and the various obstacles in his life ( patralekha, shruti , etc, etc) 

Now there is another obstacle “satya Adhikari”, then Virat will remarry for nth time with someone else,  Vanku still want  to make us believe it is Sairat story. 

Vanku’s plan for Sairat  reminds me of the song : 

Pyar ke liye char pal kam na the 

Kabhi tum na the kabhi hum na the