Raghu Bhai Has My Heart

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Banda kaisa bhi gunda ho but he has a heart🫶🏼i love the way he scolded Neeti for trying to attempt to kill her best friend who is pregnant too. The guy has a heart has soft corner for Pari since the girl is so innocent he even tried to advise Pari noone cares here. The villains are so entertaining here Rakesh Raghu except for Bebe expose her & get rid of her. Gunda with a heart has my heart🫶🏼🤣

This family are bunch of clowns and Rajeev Maharaj the ringmaster who the hell keeps a goon in the house and what makes them think that Raghu will reveal the truth but good that Raghu did reveal half truth somehow he gives a hint to Rajeev that his family member did and he said the same to Pari too

Lagta yeh circkus poora hafta chalega😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

Banda kaisa bhi gunda ho but he has a heart🫶🏼i love the way he scolded Neeti for trying to attempt to kill her best friend who is pregnant too. The guy has a heart has soft corner for Pari since the girl is so innocent he even tried to advise Pari noone cares here. The villains are so entertaining here Rakesh Raghu except for Bebe expose her & get rid of her. Gunda with a heart has my heart🫶🏼🤣

This family are bunch of clowns and Rajeev Maharaj the ringmaster who the hell keeps a goon in the house and what makes them think that Raghu will reveal the truth but good that Raghu did reveal half truth somehow he gives a hint to Rajeev that his family member did and he said the same to Pari too

Lagta yeh circkus poora hafta chalega😡

🤣🤣
I agree

Kick bebe out and keep him