Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Arey bhai Kriti se aisi kya dushmani?😪

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Arey bhai Kriti se aisi kya dushmani?😪

Dushmani nahi hai

Rrpdxb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

According to social media gossip Kartik is/was mad at Kiara for getting married for precisely this reason. It’s really hard to start any PR drama this time around with a married woman. I mean he could but I think it will backfire on him. 

Take it with a pinch of salt.  

oh my 😲 is he mad or what ? Anyways kiara should stay away from all this mess . 

Rrpdxb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

This PR game is all dated..make a good movie..people will come to watch it. Simple as that. No need for IVs, representation at Kapil Sharma show, planted gossip articles..nothing helps if the movie is bad.

exactly , I barely not understand with this off screen drama. If the movie is good ppl will definitely go and watch . 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Kartik is looking super hot ❤️love his smile and the way it lights up the screen. I wish the actress was Shraddha instead of Kiara 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rrpdxb

oh my 😲 is he mad or what ? Anyways kiara should stay away from all this mess . 

Who knows?!!  But when she got married he didn’t congratulate her for a couple of days and fans started commenting about it and tagging him. So he finally did after two or three days. That lent itself to speculations that his PR made him do it 😆 … and well, you get the idea. 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I kinda liked it. Hope it’s just a pure romantic movie without any woke lecturebaazi , elitism and any other ism. This is hopefully Karthik’s chance to wipe off that annoying grin from his face.🤞