Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Surprisingly, I liked it.
They didn't give away the whole movie, but captured the theme of romance, which BW does best.
I don't know whether this will be a good movie or not, but I am pretty sure this will be a hit.
The teaser was going fine until they showed a close up of Kartik smiling. I’m sorry, I just won’t be able to take that dude seriously as a romantic hero even with a serious face, the smiley face makes me think it’s a slapstick comedy.
Also, they don’t have any chemistry.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala 😭
Give it a chance...at least, it's an original film (I think) 😊
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala 😭
Is there any problem with him? I did not get you
Well cut teaser liked it
Liked it. The song is very soothing..also musical romance genre - yes please I miss gorgeous albums like Aashiqui 2.
Also Kiara is just so pretty yaarrr! Kartik was fine in this..his unkempt hair bothers me more than his voice..
This is giving me flop vibes. Also literally revealed zilch about the movie.
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbcTWI6jAaX/?igsh=OTEwbnE3ZmRvZnJj
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dakpj_Cq5UK/?igsh=MWFwdjlkYnNsaG4wZA==
6