No one wants to be Ghum like SaiRat in pyaar

Poll

Why is SaiRat unacceptable to most at this point?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Okay, one question for all (except those to whom this question offends, can answer but dekh lo bhai apna apna)...

Why is there so much despise for SaiRat and Virat? This is not the first time that ITV is showing an MCP ML and doormat FL, not the first time they are portrayed badly and ofcourse not the first time when leads love for each other is glorified and justified without redemption. There was an era when such characters and shows ruled ITV, why not now? I myself remember swooning over RK of Madhubala once upon a time. Because of offscreen issues? Or audiences got matured? Or the way passionate love is portrayed here, it looks more like abuse and disgust without an ounce of softness... Or maybe the separation was too much as opposed to leads being together and in love so audience literally doesn't have anything to hold onto except a couple of badly directed body double scenes. This is the first show where makers did not treasure their couple, other shows whatever the leads do, audience don't wonder that who is love in whom, maybe that's why the show is named Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar me, audience are ghum in finding out who is Ghum in whose love, lol.

Edited by nikita05 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

🤣😆

images (26).jpeg

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Have people forgotten about Toxic Gohem from that cringe fest called Saathiya? Ahem Modi was also an abuser but still they accepted him with Gopi Bahu. (I am not justifying Craprat in any shape or form)
ITV is regressive like this only which is pathetic! Asli sadists toh makers hain for showing this crap! 

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 11 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I think makers are worst.

They get some sadistic pleasures from degrading Sai, mostly from her lover (ex bolu ki nahi idk, aur beewi woh hai nahi)

Anyway, Ik ITV is supposed to have regressive characters, most importantly emotionally abusive, especially the ML, which is why people don't mind GoHem (she was a sponge absorbing everything the toxic MIL and husband threw and he was a pos)

But SaiRat were supposed to be different. She was supposed to be a confident girl (woman nahi bolungi) who was ready to fight the world for her self respect. He was supposed to be a police officer who held the law and duty above everything and we can see whats going on.

Personally, when characters lose their very core, I lose interest. Even in Naamkaran, post leap, when Avni lost her spark and Neil sort of went crazy about their kid's custody and was ready to marry another woman, I lost my love for the ship. And it was the same for SaiRat (but mostly because I couldn't handle the daily tamasha in CN. Ghum is probably the first show I lost interest in a week or two)

And now same is happening with Satya, to ww Virat, Satya is made out to be a husband who doesn't listen, when it was established that he listens, actively, even to the stuff people don't say to his face.

Why can't we have a ML who doesn't abuse his power, a FL who puts her self respect above all? That's what what was promised, right? Or did i see the wrong promos?

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

maker are worst that's why Virat & Patralekha worst hogaye & now sai worst hai & next satya ka bhi no. aayega.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is definitely not the first time. Virat is nothing in comparison to how past ML behaved who were far worse and basically villains. I guess you don’t remember how many were sick of RK and hated his and Madhu reuniting without any redemption and the continuous torture and abuse. The show never went into the top 1/2 trp show after RK was revealed as fake and abuser and a Villain. There were those still shipped them, but many were opposed and quit the show